Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515941 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by pawesome(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have given up Abeg.. Yobe that Boko Haram attacked,600k people came out to vote and abia that had 1.7million registered voters,only 300k votes.. What nonsense...

Abeg let's suffer another 4years quietly

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Saheed69(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Have you seen the results coming from Kano? shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by 77up(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Buhari is a slowpoke.

He does not have either CAPACITY or MINDSET or the TEMPERAMENT to change or do anything of note even if he ruled for 24 years.

I honestly don't know how this country will get by in the next 4 years
Then slowpoke is your president for the next 4 years.

Deal with it !

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Wizdray: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Sorry . I’m not a useless pig like you people that have turned Lagos to your New York and abandon your cursed potorpotor region and troop into Lagos everyday .
Useless set of people .
Omo ale jatijati .
I won’t reapond to any pig that quotes me again
Loll
Chill bruv
Nobody turned Lagos to New York, APC don't just deserve a single vote in Osun
Peace

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ehiscotch(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Waiting for Jigawa, Katsina to cancel Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra votes. Or let's leave that to Jigawa because the KA's will be too much for them.

Anyways, we aren't relenting. We only need 25% from Jigawa. And our Morata of Kano (Kwankwaso) will deliver 35%.

If you believe, click like

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by shosky1794: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Faithy247:
All of you complaining about the low turn out of voters in Anambra should take a chill pill abeg.We way dey east knows that they used the military to threaten voters in the east Meanwhile Yobe results was rigged big time.

You are in the East and very sure election in Yobe was rigged. But election in Anambra where PDP won with big margin was not rigged. When they were telling you that Atiku is not popular in the North East, where he's from, you guys were busy nonsense permutations and online polls. Go and use the Nairaland likes and shares to win elections in Yobe now. Rada rada

15 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by showafrica(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The numbers in Abia for Pdp is too small, I expected more than 219,698, why didnt they come out en mass to vote cos of their brother, chai.

INEC did not show up in many polling units. Owerri same thing
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by chidextec: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Niger & Borno results on their way to Abuja to give unprecedented landslide to BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by luvmijeje(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
omofela85:
Help tell him that dangote is a northerner and he is also the poorest man in Nigeria

I don talk am and I go talk am again. Those Northerners are damn politically astute. When it comes to politics, we all should learn from them. All my life, I thought they are the one drawing this country back..... They ain't.

It will the turn of the Southerners in 2023. Each of you arrogant fools should get down from high horse and learns what makes them thick. What is their value system. Why will they queue hours in the sun just to vote. Don't tell me it's money because I know we southerners were also bribed. What's their mindset? Why will someone queued as early as 2am just to vote.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OnPointMan(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
correctguy2010:

I did it myself

So fast. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by meromero11: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
EngrBello:
Ladies and gentlemen the Presidential Election result of KANO has just been declared by the INEC in the State.

APC = 1,464,768 (78.9%)

PDP = 391,573 (21.1%)
Oh my God!!!!!
Are you serious?
They shouldn't announce this yet till we confirm Atiku's doctors are with him.
This is devastating!!

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OnPointMan(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
etin06:

All the result they are announcing now has already been declared in their respective states.

So, who's the winner?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OnPointMan(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
etin06:

All the result they are announcing now has already been declared in their respective states.

Ok. So, who's the winner?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by toluxe0075: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Latest news: Buhari clears all 44 LG in Kano. It is finished.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by saipn: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Yusuf001(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
EngrBello:
Ladies and gentlemen the Presidential Election result of KANO has just been declared by the INEC in the State.

APC = 1,464,768 (78.9%)

PDP = 391,573 (21.1%)
Brutality

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Mcy56(f): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:
My own is to cause trouble on that thread tongue tongue grin ❤️
You've got to stop that please so that together we all move to greater Next Level. grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by UNCL3(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Don't break ur pvc

Its as good as useless bro
I voted in lagos
I knew the kind of stress i went through just to vote

For my eye korokoro them rig my PU
N you still tell me not to break my pvc n give up on nija?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Corrosiveman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
victordaimond:
Lol...Buhari is ur Small god.....Dat Why You Will Keep On Wallowing in Poverty n Penury......Buhari Is D god of Poverty n Penury..... grin grin grin
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF WHAT I STATED IS A FACT BESIDES AM AN IGBO MAN AND THAT IS THE WHOLE TRUTH CHECK PREVIOUS ELECTIONS WHICH BUHARI LOST TO PDP HE STILL HAS HIS FOLLOWERS INTACT .......NOBODY HERE IN NIGERIA ENJOYS SUCH FOLLOWERSHIP.......AM TALKING ABOUT SUPPORT....TAKE OBI FOR EXAMPLE HE CANT LEAD THE MASSES LIKE NNAMDI KANU IN SOUTH EAST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
OnPointMan:

So fast. Thumbs up

Thanks, i am watching and working..lol

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
husnath:
Alhamdulillah We Yobeans Are Buharist Long Since.
#longliveyobestate
#LonglivePMB
#LongliveFRON
#Yobe Pride of the Sahel

LongLiveBorno
LongLivePMB
LongLiveHomeOfPeace

You in Damaturu?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by xynerise: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ok, let me congratulate Buhari in advance as the best rigger of the election.

But before I say goodnight, let me ask Buhari Supporters a thought provoking question.

Be honest to yourself,

Do you think Buhari can make decisions that will promote economic growth, National security and Educational sector?

Before you answer, look at him and his decisions so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by omofela85(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
luvmijeje:

I don talk am and I go talk am again. Those Northerners are damn politically astute. When it comes to politics, we all should learn from them. All my life, I thought they are the one drawing this country back..... They ain't.

It will the turn of the Southerners in 2023. Each of you arrogant fools should get down from high horse and learns what makes them thick. What is their value system. Why will they queue hours in the sun just to vote. Don't tell me it's money because I know we southerners were also bribed. What's their mindset? Why will someone queued as early as 2am just to vote.
stop feeling pained. just go and queue. won ma pe yin ko iti kon yin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ollah2: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
luvmijeje:

Na mouth Southerners get. They will be forming big boys and girls, on election day they will play ball on major roads, flex on instagram, snapchat, facebook and whatsapp, some will watch movies at home, some will be drinking and fvcking, but the Northerners will stay on the queue for hours and vote. Eventually, they(Southerners)will begin to complain.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by handsomeyinka(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku ti ku.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Kylekent59: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC PDP

APC has won.

Whoever that wants to die should oooo.

Let's suffer the Next APC administration another four years

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
pawesome:
I have given up Abeg.. Yobe that Boko Haram attacked,600k people came out to vote and abia that had 1.7million registered voters,only 300k votes.. What nonsense...

You never see anything Sir.
HurricaneKano is coming first thing tomorrow morning

APC = 1million +

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
So the so called block votes SE abd SS got in 2015 was due to tribe not even party
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by AfonjaBoston: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
UNCL3:

Its as good as useless bro
I voted in lagos
I knew the kind of stress i went through just to vote

For my eye korokoro them rig my PU
N you still tell me not to break my pvc n give up on nija?

Don't do it
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ritababe(f): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
pawesome:

Abians didn't come out at all, they were scared

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Sammydee01: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
If your hood is stricken with darkness like mine, tune in to 97.7 metro fm for live update of the result collations..

Don't let anyone feed u with fake report.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by BeauHomme: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Election tribunals loading
...lawyers go buy Benz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.