Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515921 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by luvmijeje(f): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
omofela85:
stop feeling pained. just go and queue. won ma pe yin ko iti kon yin

I'm not pained. This election removed a veil from my eyes. I've never given those Northerners a second look.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by obyback: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
xynerise:
Ok, let me congratulate Buhari in advance as the best rigger of the election.

But before I say goodnight, let me ask Buhari Supporters a thought provoking question.

Be honest to yourself,

Do you think Buhari can make decisions that will promote economic growth, National security and Educational sector?

Before you answer, look at him and his decisions so far.
I know atiku and pdp can't

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Soap010: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
UNCL3:

Its as good as useless bro
I voted in lagos
I knew the kind of stress i went through just to vote

For my eye korokoro them rig my PU
N you still tell me not to break my pvc n give up on nija?
That's your problem...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MissJoy29(f): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
pawesome:
I have given up Abeg.. Yobe that Boko Haram attacked,600k people came out to vote and abia that had 1.7million registered voters,only 300k votes.. What nonsense...

Abeg let's suffer another 4years quietly
It's disheartening to say the least.
I'm ashamed!

I only hope these results weren't manipulated!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wizdray:
You've lived all your life in Osun? No wonder you're this brainless and useless. I only pity the fools that gave birth to you. You're a disgrace to your family. Fool
gringrin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
BREAKING NEWS
Mark Zuckerberg Arrives Abuja To Swear In Atiku As Facebook President of Nigeria

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by eki2000(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
It's the southeast that caused the defeat of Atiku

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
EngrBello:
Ladies and gentlemen the Presidential Election result of KANO has just been declared by the INEC in the State.

APC = 1,464,768 (78.9%)

PDP = 391,573 (21.1%)
I was expecting two million votes and above from APC. .Perhaps it's hooking on Ganduje's saggy throat.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
chidextec:
Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Niger & Borno results on their way to Abuja to give unprecedented landslide to BUHARI

Even inec no go try am to announce all the above state for now guy

DO YOU WANT TO KILL PEOPLE?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by contigiency(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cool83:

they relied on nairaland likes

And kwankwaso scam and fake crowd.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Pay my tuition fees na

This one does not know that I am more intelligent than him he has been disturbing my mentions because of an error I made cheesy.

Scram out boy tongue
What did you even read in school when you nor want make I hear word grin
I laff.... It will sure take you years to get to where I am. Intelligent geh
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by xynerise: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
obyback:

I know atiku and pdp can't
Answer the question. Were you among those that voted just to prove that you hate Atiku?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
blogger10:

You're right.
Also take into cognizance that armed military was sent to the polling units in the east to intimidate voters there - firing live ammunition into space and being plain brutal (ofcourse people have to remain indoors).

Whereas in the north they were given a free ride there, there was even a case of a single person single handedly thumbprinting thousands hundreds of ballot boxes in favor of APC...who are we deceiving? Integrity my foot.

I've said it before, its Jonathan who's the joke here... I never expected an incumbent president to lose an election till he cleared my doubt..now look

It is not like that. Majority of those registered voters are not at home. Ibos are very industrious and highly enterprising. So many registered voters are in Lagos, Abuja, Asia, Europe, US and other cities. Because of Buhari there was fear of rigging based on total registered voters which is used to compute accredited voters before rigging. This is going to happen in Rivers, Delta and AkwaIbom where we had votes of over 1million for PDP in 2015. This time around, there is a limit to rigging and handwritten result because of Buhari riot act.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
EngrBello:
BREAKING NEWS

Mark Zuckerberg Arrives Abuja To Swear In Atiku As Facebook President of Nigeria
we are waiting for results from Twitter

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
how do i explain to my unborn kids that elections aren't won on NAIRALAND? elections are not won on Facebook! Elections aren't won on Twitter! Elections aren't won on Instagram!
I warned!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
For the 10 states released so far

Total Cast Votes is 5,314,232
Total Valid Votes is 5,074,088
Total Rejected Votes is 240,144

APC has 2,831,572 Votes
PDP has 2,076,490 Votes
Difference in Votes 755,082 in favour of APC

Percentage Votes for APC is 56%
Percentage Votes for PDP is 41%

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by samisj4real(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari Buhari. Hmmmmmmm.

My question to buhari is.

WHY THE Bleep SAKE IS HE FORCING HIMSELF ON NIGERIANS.

& my question to Yakubu (eye-neck chairman) is

WHY IS HE INCOMPETENT THAN BUHARI.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Despite their Dubai strategy and Ballard consultant work who told them to focus on social media because the power of social media will help them, little did they know that majority of voters don't use social media in Nigeria.. Awon oni yeye

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by dukeprince50: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nairaland like Atiku 12050 vs Buhari 285
Twitter nko Atiku 23574 vs Buhari 1360
Real life Atiku vs Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemi1504:

Actually not good, does not make a dent in the deficit! 300k voters coming out to vote out of 1.7m+ voters? Igb.os are only chest beaters, they never put their money where their mouth is SMH. Well as a result of their voter apathy, they will be seeing more python dance under the Daura President for the next 4 years, she una no wan get sense Abi?

And did you buhari sent military there to intimidate them... Firing live ammunition in the air. Its quite a pity coming from the integrity-laden president don't you tthink
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
EngrBello:
Ladies and gentlemen the Presidential Election result of KANO has just been declared by the INEC in the State.

APC = 1,464,768 (78.9%)

PDP = 391,573 (21.1%)
Haba...I was expecting two million votes and above.. Hmmm perhaps it's hooking inside Ganduje's saggy throat
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

I was expecting two million votes and above from APC. .Perhaps it's hooking on Ganduje's saggy throat.
cheesy kastina says hi

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by zlantanfan: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daeylar:

Yes I meant buhari, lol tying fast
OK then,

I just noticed you're very happy with the way the results are going grin lool, you're having fun grin

I don't even know who will be better
we can manage buhari, I know he would be a more considerate seeing the minds of many Nigerians.

Ultimately the task is to have osinbajo as president in 2023, he is what the deviation this country needs not expired carrier politician like atiku looking for embezzlement

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

I laff.... It will sure take you years to get to where I am. Intelligent geh

What did you read na.
I know book pass you smiley
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Rotimi47: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
contigiency:

And kwankwaso scam and fake crowd.
Red caps grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
ritababe:

Abians didn't come out at all, they were scared

it's nnamdi kanu's handwork
Biafla or death
No leferendum no erection
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MyMouth(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Waiting for Jigawa, Katsina to cancel Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra votes. Or let's leave that to Jigawa because the KA's will be too much for them.

Anyways, we aren't relenting. We only need 25% from Jigawa. And our Morata of Kano (Kwankwaso) will deliver 35%.

If you believe, click like
U never see kano results? Atiku got only 21 percent
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
MissJoy29:

It's disheartening to say the least.
I'm ashamed!

I only hope these results weren't manipulated!
Nothing was manipulated, why do you guys always think that people don't exist in Borno and Yobe?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Levant: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
What prevented Atiku from choosing a Yoruba as his running mate?

And what even prevented PDP from choosing Kwankwaso or Tambawal?

Atiku has proven to be bad market, time and again.

All this is the fault of Obasanjo in the end of it all.

Had obj supported Atiku in 2007, we won't have been in this situation. By now a southerner would have been serving second term. Instead he imposed and rigged for Yaradua, even though Yaradua was a good man. Then death played its part and Yaradua left an unfillable vacuum. Obj's support for Atiku should have happened in 2007 and not in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
cheesy kastina says hi
oh dear.. tell them 'hunger" says hello

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.