Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. (35888 Views)

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by Maket: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
theoldpretender:
Buhari has won this election

I said that he who wins the Middle Belt, wins the election. Nassarawa was my 'red line'. And it looks like Bubu won there.

Unless Kogi, Plateau and Benue and Taraba can do something for PDP (I expect PDP to take those states...). APC is guaranteed another 4 years.

Anyways....I know that we Nigerians better start putting pressure on our leaders, instead of doing follow follow...because, let's be frank...PDP and APC are not the answer.
Taraba not in middle belt. Jos is on lock down for Atiku
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by aa2728nl(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
hmuhammad:
let that beer clear from your eyes please, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borbo, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Niger is yet to arrive. I am a northerner and we have decided

Where did you left Adamawa, jigawa, kwara? They are all ours.
So sai baba all the way.....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by phase1: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
stan111:
Which kind story b this self... Am here in Edo state and APC is not leading in any local government. Edo is 100% PDP. Abeg this the NATION should put up legit news ooo

The nation newspaper is an expert in peddling fake news.
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
donphiilopus:

When we told them APC would win in the North Central, they were insulting us. Today, they've seen how their thief was rejected.

Seems my prediction is coming thru except for Southwest.
Lol @ "Their thief"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by paperboi147: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Pdp how market ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by agabusta: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
PDP will win OYO

The local govt won favour the PDP, but the numbers favour the APC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Hahahhahaha
Lies everywhere

1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by Greatzeus(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Life is funny really,with all the daily onslaught hatred libel venomous speech against Pmb by the Igbos, this man is still holding his ground.
They wish him dead, called him clone undecided(heeerw sad) cursed him hated him stoned him like the Jews did to Jesus,yet he came out untouched unsurpassed undefeated,wow
They killed his personality daily on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nairaland, assassinated his character daily,not for any wrong doing but due to hatred and jealousy,shame on you all. God is not a man.
I dedicate this victory to the glory of the almighty God.
PMB = The most popular the most loved the most respected Nigeria Politician ever,love kiss

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by ydauda02: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2019
teebaxy:
Nasarawa people no get sense o
We vote him bcoz we are eyeing the senate presidency senator abdullahi adamu con.
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by TI1919(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari can't win Nasarawa state, the election was rig, Even Almakura did not win the election was rig to favor him
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by hmuhammad(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
No incumbent has ever lost the state. The state even have APC governor

Losing with 37,000 votes is a win for PDP. Edo margin will cancel osun and nassarawa
you were shouting that MB will never vote PMB, now music don de change. Chairman Atiku has lost this election, that is the truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by 9jaArea: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Benue too

seunmsg:
As projected, APC has won Nasarawa state. Kwara, Niger, and Nasarawa are now in the bag as far as north central is concerned. Kogi May join very soon. PMB now has north central on lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by hmuhammad(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2019
aa2728nl:

Where did you left Adamawa, jigawa, kwara? They are all ours.
So sai baba all the way.....
my brother naming all the states will make that guy commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by 9jaArea: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2019
PMB is leading in Benue

theoldpretender:

I said that he who wins the Middle Belt, wins the election. Nassarawa was my 'red line'. And it looks like Bubu won there.

Unless Kogi, Plateau and Benue and Taraba can do something for PDP (I expect PDP to take those states...). APC is guaranteed another 4 years.

Anyways....I know that we Nigerians better start putting pressure on our leaders, instead of doing follow follow...because, let's be frank...PDP and APC are not the answer.
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by hmuhammad(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2019
9jaArea:
Benue too

PDP won Benue with slim margin
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by amnesty7: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2019
theoldpretender:

Taraba is in the North East fa.
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by tuniski: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2019
ryloy:
Buhari wins
North West
South West
North East
North Central

Atiku Wins
South East
South South

It is over

NC remains a win for Pdp, plateau,benue and kogi with FCT
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by OmoManU: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
One of the states Pdp are relying on from NC

INEC shouldn't waste our time as we already know the winners.

Sai baba 2023
Osinbajo / Ribadu 2023-2031

God's grace

Obi/Kwankwaso on their part
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by Kingsley10000: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2019
bestpunterever:
don't mind foolish Nigerian, Apc and pdp are same you will see transfer window very soon if any of them should emerge winner. If Buhari should win those who are currently in Pdp will decamp to APC very soon, if Atiku should win those in APC will decamp soon..it's the same thing.
sad truth
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by repogirl(f): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Okay...next level rigging on point grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by AleAirHub(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm

If you're still new to importation , Please click below link to download free tutoring pdf

http://aleaircargo.com/2019/02/25/free-materials/
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by sabidey: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Losing with 37,000 votes is a win for PDP. Edo margin will cancel osun and nassarawa
kebbi margin will cover Anambra, Imo and Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by Humility017(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Govo4me2u post=76103349][/quote]
just imagine bro... youths celebrating evil.. even when it is glaring that these elections are rigged

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by adanny01(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

PDP projected a win in Nassarawa and Kwara.
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by Messagedigit25(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Greatzeus:
Life is funny really,with all the daily onslaught hatred libel venomous speech against Pmb by the Igbos, this man is still holding his ground.
They wish him dead, called him clone undecided(heeerw sad) cursed him hated him stoned him like the Jews did to Jesus,yet he came out untouched unsurpassed undefeated,wow
They killed his personality daily on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nairaland, assassinated his character daily,not for any wrong doing but due to hatred and jealousy,shame on you all. God is not a man.
I dedicate this victory to the glory of the almighty God.
PMB = The most popular the most loved the most respected Nigeria Politician ever,love kiss
hmmm
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by dorodee(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
seunmsg:
As projected, APC has won Nasarawa state. Kwara, Niger, and Nasarawa are now in the bag as far as north central is concerned. Kogi May join very soon. PMB now has north central on lockdown.

Oga mi, be more concern about the margin of defeat ooo. If it is small then it won't make sense by the time results from SS and SE comes out.
Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by seunmsg(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
dorodee:

Oga mi, be more concern about the margin of defeat ooo. If it is small then it won't make sense by the time results from SS and SE comes out.

North west is enough to take out SS and SE votes. What is more important is for APC to prevent PDP from winning north central and that had been achieved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by gaskiyamagana: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
ryloy:
Buhari wins
North West
South West
North East
North Central

Atiku Wins
South East
South South

It is over
Insinuation or Irony?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.