Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Does She Worths It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Worths It. (768 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / 7 Signs Your Relationship Worths Keeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Worths It. by EfeBobo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
I have a girl who has really tried for me,helping me out during the trying times. When i asked her where she gets the money from she will say is from her petroleum products supply. But after finding out about her I found out she is been hopping from one sugar daddy to another and even some young big boys in Naija. This has even taken her to UK just to spend two weeks vacation. The sad thing is that she has given me Syphilis twice and she is also disrespectful and nags a lot. I was having a sweet relationship with a career woman before she came into the scene to scatter the relationship. She does not want to let me be, she does not want to see another woman comes near me and she does not want to change her life style. Someone advise me before I commit suicide.
I have gotten a job now and am trying to live a new life with a new relationship, but she wont let me be.
I need a help!
Re: Does She Worths It. by phemmy88(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2010
Dump her a$.$ and move away from her, Cut all communication terminals with the girl, .
Afterall, She's not worth it!
Re: Does She Worths It. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster
count yourself lucky she didnt give you something far worse than Syphilis!
unless you are a mumu, i suggest you simply drop her and move on with your life.
here is a clue: "you gave me syphilis, i dont want to be with you any longer because i cherish my life and want to be with someone faithful and trustworthy!"
Re: Does She Worths It. by Omolola1(f): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
she isnt worth the disease that is knocking waiting for you to open. Dump her ASAP
Re: Does She Worths It. by ds700(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
Dear, you've said it all, the foundation is faulty, It's clear that you are sitting on a keg of gunpowder, please stay clear.

I wish da best.
Re: Does She Worths It. by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2010
Sue her 2 court immediately and make sure u do everything within and beyond physical/spiritual 2 see that she goes 2 jail
Re: Does She Worths It. by double08(m): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2010
she is being selfish,abeg dump her
Re: Does She Worths It. by no1madman(m): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2010
Dump her in d desert. .tell her 2 marry 1 of her sugar daddies.
Re: Does She Worths It. by iice(f): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
Stay with her.
Nagging is sign of love
Syphilis na love
The day one of her sugar daddy come scatter na becoz of love
She's worth it.

American pie even get more sense
Re: Does She Worths It. by slex(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2010
My man please cut all ways of communication with her; avoid her, do not pick her calls and tell her you have AIDS i am sure she will run away

Just let her see you crying then when she asks whats up tell her u have it and beg her to stay with you, omo sharp sharp she go pick race
Re: Does She Worths It. by tim2: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2010
After you dump her watch your back
Re: Does She Worths It. by domorehill: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
we watching.
Re: Does She Worths It. by femmy2010(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2010
Thought the wise thing is for you to simply dump her and move ahead with life BUT WHY DID YOU NOT SEE THIS DURING THESE TRYING TIMES?WHY NOW THAT YOU GOT A JOB AND THINGS IS TAKING SHAPE BEFORE YOU KNOW SHE IS A ------?
Re: Does She Worths It. by cold(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^You beat me to it.I was abt to ask him the same thing.How come u didn't dump her when she was your lifeline even wen u discovered the source of her funding,although the thots must hav been runnin thru ur mind at the tym but u didn't hav much of a choice.Now u can hold your own & you're thinkin of dumpin her.Fail,it's your cross deal with it.

Wen you dey eat the fish we no know,now wey the bone don hook u for throat u wan maq we com help u remove am.You're on your own.
Re: Does She Worths It. by femmy2010(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
Abi ooo.
Re: Does She Worths It. by sexylogan(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Poster;
She was good enuf for u to F>u.C>K but not to settle with. all said and done, i hope u get
out of this mess,
Re: Does She Worths It. by carlinks: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
guys have done more than that for girls and they still end up dumping the guys, some people come into your life for one reason or the other, i guess she came into your life to sustain you until you find your feet, let her go and compensate her in anyway you can

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? / He Is My Baby Father / How Would You React If Your Partner:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.