Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area (38134 Views)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
shadyLP:

Look at this afonja coward ranting nonsense here.. what else do you know than to attack the armless ones after fight? angry
Why didn't you guys engage yourselves in combat during the election?
Because the igbos will use their commando body to beat u guys black and blue!
Do you think their cowards? If they can challenge you in your so called claimed state that means they physically fit!
Can you do that in any of igbo state? Never!
Because you're AFONJA THE COWARD KING!
grin
No kill yourself here o igbos love you if you don't know!

Because Yoruba Hardly live in Your Barren Land, After we are finish with you in Lagos State i promise you that you will be the most Humble tribe in the World, why don't you let him die if you are so sure of what you are doing? We will kill your father and send his corpse back to you in South East, Yoruba have a very dark and Bloody History we will let you know what OGUN and Blood is
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
jayson87:
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THIS COUNTRY! I AM YORUBA AND IT IS NOT A LIE THAT LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND

You are not Yoruba go and Fvck yourself, You are just a Bastard and a Wannabe, Do you know Lagos History? We don't claim what is not ours, it was because of some weakling like you that Ilorin is now under Fulani. You are not a Yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by richie240: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Even if it's not MC Oluomo, when it comes to thugs in Oshodi, they will say it's him not forgetting that there's a faction competing with him in Oshodi, the same faction invaded APC rally in Lagos.

can u imagine. This ppl and propaganda!
Where in d video did it show mc oluomo beating ppl or giving orders to do such? And a mod had to move ds to FP without a credible source?

[s]
Giftedhand92:
Happening now! Nigerian soldiers reportedly surround Oshodi, after thugs invaded the area.

According to a source, MC Oluomo and his boys are currently disturbing in oshodi now and his boys reportedly came with guns, sticks and cutlasses.

At the time of filing this report, some people at Bolande are under attack by the thugs and Igbo traders not allowed to open their shops..

Watch the video HERE

[/s]

ur source has no name ba?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by winj: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Only good at killing innocent civilians, cannot fight boko haram

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by uuzba(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
HAKYN1:

Osu be proud of your potopoto republic
What do people gain by cursing each other's tribe? We are in one country. Whatever happens in one side affects the other side.
If the Nigerian Naira takes a fall because of all this upheavel, do you have another currency you will use to buy food?
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
livinbygrace:

If Lagos is no man"s land,what about the Aworis and Eeguns?You guys just typing nonsense.

He is not a Yoruba Man
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by LegalOpinion: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:
Respect us on our soil, simple. You said Lagos is no man's land, now prove it. Prove to us that Lagos belongs to Igbos. Una go hear weeen. You will start paying achool fees at Lagos Public Schools. Lagos Public Hospitals will now charge Igbos more. Igbos will pay higher Land Use Charges. If LASTMA holds, an Igboman"s vehicle, just go and buy another. Ladipo spare parts market will be closed very soon. Also international trade fair market and Alaba electronics market will be closed. You cannot live in my house and be plotting my down fall.

I am Yoruba and the truth is, No particular tribe can lay claim to Lagos.

Even amongst us, we are still dragging who owns Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by uuzba(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are not Yoruba go and Fvck yourself, You are just a Bastard and a Wannabe, Do you know Lagos History? We don't claim what is not ours, it was because of some weakling like you that Ilorin is now under Fulani. You are not a Yoruba man
You have finished cursing him, what will happen now? This earth has been rotating for 4.5billion years. Like 2 lizards fighting over space on the ground, you will still die oneday and leave this Lagos behind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by uuzba(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You have finished cursing him, what will happen now? This earth has been rotating for 4.5billion years. Like 2 lizards fighting over space on the ground, you will still die oneday and leave this Lagos behind.
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
uuzba:

But my future generation that will live in Lagos will Curse me for letting a Foreigner take the Land up and for letting a Foreigner control them, that's the truth and that's a fact. No one can allow it anywhere in the world unless you are a weakling and Coward, people will never agree that you only want to be peaceful they will say it is because you are a Coward! and it is better to die brave than to die a Coward! no one we respect your generation and no one we ever take your generation serious. The intentions of Igbo ranting Lagos is no man's Land is because they want to dominate it and control it, don't be a fool wise up
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Hedonisst: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Because Yoruba Hardly live in Your Barren Land, After we are finish with you in Lagos State i promise you that you will be the most Humble tribe in the World, why don't you let him die if you are so sure of what you are doing? We will kill your father and send his corpse back to you in South East, Yoruba have a very dark and Bloody History we will let you know what OGUN and Blood is

Look at this broke ass afonja coward. Barking like a hungry local dog on Nairaland. Go burn the nearest Igbo man shop if e sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
LegalOpinion:

I am Yoruba and the truth is, No particular tribe can lay claim to Lagos.

Even amongst us, we are still dragging who owns Lagos.

Yoruba Can lay claim to it and they deserve to be respected for being the first person to dwell in Lagos, if you see no offense in other tribe claiming the Land your ancestor first dwell in is a no man's Land, then you are not Yoruba. Do you know the intention of Igbo claiming Lagos is no man's Land? it is because they want to dominate and control Lagos, if you see nothing wrong in that then you are just a Coward ! what we your future generation say when a foreigner start controling them and pushing them around? they will curse you in your grave for allowing that to happen, wake up and don't be a fool
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hedonisst:

Look at this broke ass afonja coward. Barking like a hungry local dog on Nairaland. Go burn the nearest Igbo man shop if e sure for you.

Calling me a broke ass, thunder fire your left yansh! If you don't back down you go know what is what
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Hedonisst: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Calling me a broke ass, thunder fire your left yansh! If you don't back down you go know what is what

Lol. Hungry fool. When last did you eat a proper meal? You need to befriend more Igbos. They would ensure you always have something to eat, even if it is once a day at least.
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hedonisst:

Lol. Hungry fool. When last did you eat a proper meal?

i own a Car, a House and a pure water repackaging Factory, i can feed your family for more than a year if i want to, not everyone is a Gala seller, wheel barrow pusher and Fan milk hawker like you !
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by UKBobo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Olawalesmarter post=76109652]

E pain am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Hedonisst: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

i own a Car, a House and a pure water repackaging Factory, i can feed your family for more than a year if i want to, not everyone is a Gala seller, wheel barrow pusher and Fan milk hawker like you !

You mean to say you are a factory worker for an Igbo man that owns all you mentioned, but your usual Afonja Afonjo bad belle and resentment is not giving you peace of mind.

One day you would set a fire to burn the man's factory out of sheer envy, and then stay unemployed instead. Try it and see if you wouldn't be caught and dealt with.
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Cherez: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
greensandy:

This is what the ibos cannot tolerate in their land.
Yoruba no bi mugu. Mutual hatred is the name of the game now. Do me, I do you.
Bros, I don't understand
So every none Yoruba in Yoruba land must vote for your own candidate?
The votes PDP got in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, & Ogun were all Igbos?
Bros, stop reasoning like a jurassic age man, this is the freedom age.
You shouldn't even dictate your child's career.
Even if PYO looses this election (of course he will win, just citing an instance) the Yorubas in Lagos will still be alright.
The only people gaining from these are the top politicians

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hedonisst:

You mean to say you are a factory worker for an Igbo man that owns all you mentioned, but your usual Afonja Afonjo bad belle and resentment is not giving you peace of mind.

One day you would set a fire to burn the man's factory out of sheer envy, and then stay unemployed instead. Try it and see if you wouldn't be caught and dealt with.

Lol I own my factory and i have 4 workers, Mind your Gala selling , puff puff hawking , wheel barrow pushing and Fan Milk business

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Mitchewww(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
greensandy:

This is what the ibos cannot tolerate in their land.
Yoruba no bi mugu. Mutual hatred is the name of the game now. Do me, I do you.

Stop being a Zombie.

You can support Buhari and be sane.

Tolerate what?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by nicodenzzy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
PythonAmaka:

The shape of their flat:head is very easy to identify. We shall flog the devil outta their flat:heads.

-python amaka
I thought you were sane bro... tribalism doesn't take you out of the penury you currently in
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by eluquenson(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nigeria is not a county, but colony of animals

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by greggng: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
A message will come in and no single soul will take time to investigate before reacting..this questions the quality of education we have in this country....we just wanna talk whether is fake or not
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by mbourie(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
johnkay1:
Hmmm..... Lie
I'm currently in Oshodi and nothing of such is happening. I've passed through Bolade, Brown, Oshodi Road and currently in Arena Market and I can boldly tell you that nothing like that here.

If you look at the video you will see that everybody is minding his business no traces fighting or panic. The blogger just want to say something.

For pictures I've moved away from that side but this is Church street in Oshodi.

Baba nah Owoseni street be this nah.....
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
johnkay1:
Hmmm..... Lie
I'm currently in Oshodi and nothing of such is where u are standing is not church street bro. happening. I've passed through Bolade, Brown, Oshodi Road and currently in Arena Market and I can boldly tell you that nothing like that here.

If you look at the video you will see that everybody is minding his business no traces fighting or panic. The blogger just want to say something.

For pictures I've moved away from that side but this is Church street in Oshodi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) / Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.