Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

My Kinsmen Have Disappointed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kinsmen Have Disappointed (7915 Views)

"I Wish You Know how Much You Have Disappointed Nigerians" - Fayose Tells Buhari / Tukur Buratai Is My Kinsmen And Friend But I'm Happy He's Sacked - Shettima / Akeredolu: My Kinsmen Contesting Against Me Doesn't Shake Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

I am even fancing an east -east battle.

If osibanjo runs against obi, he will not only lose his polling unit, he will lose his region.

Your tears are delicious East-East ko. North West ni

When you show me a state APC won, then you can demand East ticket for APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by kayfra: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Blame Nnamdi Kanu for the low turnout in the SE.

Next time, don't take fraudsters seriously.

SW normally vote on principles than tribal sentiments, reason they are a tough nut to crack and will always be courted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Don't be surprised.

The apc knows how fragile a Yoruba candidate will be going against an igbo like obi.
The smart thing would be to divide the loyalties.

Look at how Peter obi helped atiku to brush up his image and win educated votes .
Can we say the same for osibanjo.?

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
kayfra:
Blame Nnamdi Kanu for the low turnout in the SE.

Next time, don't take fraudsters seriously.

SW normally vote on principles than tribal sentiments, reason they are a tough nut to crack and will always be courted
lol.
I thought you guys said the SW will vote apc enmass and bury pdp.

Now, it is principles. So you agree that the better principle is not to vote buhari and you are still supporting him.

Scammer oshi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by kayfra: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

lol.
I thought you guys said the SW will vote apc enmass and bury pdp.

Now, it is principles. So you agree that the better principle is not to vote buhari and you are still supporting him.

Scammer oshi cheesy

Who won the SW? Dumbass grin grin grin

Even GEJ was close in the SW

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Rhino5dm: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

DK,
@VGC, my polling unit, Osibanjo lost simply because he's a Yoruba guy. You needed to see the hatred and the jubilation when he lost.

How else can any sane individual want Atiku?

Yes, Buhari eff up big time, but no region can boast of infrastructural development like the South West.

Foolish and dumb Yorubas even went ahead to vote for renowned bigot like Peter Obi just to feel good. Trying to claim some useless sophistications.

I spit on any foolish Yoruba that didn't vote for Osibanjo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
kayfra:

Who won the SW? Dumbass grin grin grin
By how much percentage? Dunce.

We thought he was going to sweep it like 70% like you guys claimed.

Abobaku.
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by kayfra: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

By how much percentage? Dunce.

We thought he was going to sweep it like 70% like you guys claimed.

Abobaku.

Thank God none of us lives in your empty brain. "We thought". Lmao

Oponu grin

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Don't be surprised.

The apc knows how fragile a Yoruba candidate will be going against an igbo like obi.
The smart thing would be to divide the loyalties.

Look at how Peter obi helped atiku to brush up his image and win educated votes .
Can we say the same for osibanjo.?

2 weeks ago you were so sure of Atiku victory, now na uncontrollable wailing

Obi ko, Obituary ni

Most Yorubas dont have a problem with Atiku personally, Tinubu even said Atiku is a personal friend that was why many people voted Atiku in the SW because they saw it as Atiku vs Buhari 2 Northerners

By 2023 Bring Obi and let him face Osinbajo and your tears will be more than this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
kayfra:

Thank God none of us lives in your empty brain. "We thought". Lmao

Oponu grin
Go through your own post history since last week.

Delusions of grandeur all over.

Your own people proved you a bastard today.

Apc my foot.
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rhino5dm:
DK,
@VGC, my polling unit, Osibanjo lost simply because he's a Yoruba guy. You needed to see the hatred and the jubilation when he lost.
Yes, Buhari eff up big time, but no region can boast of infrastructural development like the South West.
Foolish and dumb Yorubas even went ahead to vote for renowned bigot like Peter Obi just to feel good. Trying to claim some useless sophistications.

You know since I don dey talk the same thing on this forum about the useless sophistication of Yorubas that annoy me

Instead of voting for our interest we will be speaking some foolish English. The same thing AKintola said in his speech in 1964 about Yoruba

If not for anything, that is why I still support Tinubu and anything he does,

Now the Yorubas don win brownie points from Ibos who hate them by failing to deliver en masse

I ask wetin dem gain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

2 weeks ago you were so sure of Atiku victory, now na uncontrollable wailing

Obi ko, Obituary ni

Most Yorubas dont have a problem with Atiku personally, Tinubu even said Atiku is a personal friend that was why many people voted Atiku in the SW because they saw it as Atiku vs Buhari 2 Northerners

By 2023 Bring Obi and let him face Osinbajo and your tears will be more than this

I have never being sure of atiku, especially when I know he comes from a poorly educated region running against a god like incumbent.
In fact, I actually preferred kwankwaso.

But He actually impressed me in the south beyond expectations, and I attribute that to the obi effect.

Yes, bring osibanjo. Obi will use him as ping pong.

I look forward to where were where round 2. grin
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

I have never being sure of atiku, especially when I know he comes from a poorly educated region running against a god like incumbent.

But He actually impressed me in the south beyond expectations, and I attribute that to the obi effect.

CHoke on your tears for now and use am soak garri.

In 2023 we will serve you as e dey hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:
Imagine the kind of useless results we are hearing from igbo land. Very senseless margins 179000 vs 95000 in IMO. This is very very annoying.
Let any idiot from those villages call me and tell me rubbish about buhari and he will see my reaction.

The south west has done well narrowing the Dullard's margins. Why can't we just COME OUT AND VOTE

na una like market pass? Rubbish

I swear, I may never join when my people start complaining about marginalization.

Nonsense angry
if u know what went down,you wont be saying this. my only regret is that the progressive ppl only wanted what is good for the country,..but religious and ethnic fanatics are in the way.. time shall tell
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by kayfra: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Go through your own post history since last week.

Delusions of grandeur all over.

Your own people proved you a bastard today.

Apc my foot.
E pain am grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Globemoney was telling you that Obi na bad market. A man who spent most of his political career insulting the SE PDP people now wants to lead them

Abeg who sabi the lyrics of that tuface song about AMAKA
but neither you nor globemoney is from anywhere close to the southeast.. shall we call this obsessive compulsion?
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by SIRTee15: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Which obi effect....
See this one deceiving himself...
Buhari performed much better in SE and SS this time than in 2015....
Someone that couldn't convince easterners to leave their business and vote en masse for PDP....
Obi is a light weight and will be a disaster if PDP return him in 2023 for presidency....
Any political juggernaut from SW fielded by APC will finish him off....
In fact the likes of sowore, moghalu, durotoye at al will bury him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Go tell the beast Nnamdi Kanu that called boycott in the first place.
We igbos in other locations have done our best. If the ones at home decide to do nothing, then so be it.
All i know, nobody should come and cry buhari this, buhari that, fulani this, fulani that.,marginalization wa si, maginalization a siro.
Nkem bu onye obuna egozina ife na aka ndi ugwu.
Abidogom my own protest.
mba,..obu ife umuazi.. kama,onye obula negide ife ona eme anya ofuma. obughi anyi ka afufu ga akarisiri..

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
but neither you nor globemoney is from anywhere close to the southeast.. shall we call this obsessive compulsion?
Common shut up. Do you know me? I’m more Igbo than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by ItzChinnex(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
haladadon:
how do they expect south south to fight with them in the struggle when they can't back up their words with actions.

most of the people killed in Python dance weren't even igbos they were Southerners returning from umuahia (aba road ) to Port Harcourt.

igbos Should be ashamed of themselves. I quit fighting for them, let me hear Biafra or buhari does this or does that, then I will show them pepper.

Nnamdi kanu's dog JACK died in vain after all. (I called Nnamdi kanu's dog because it's the only thing that deserves it.)

Uwazuruike was right afterall. if you give igboman money he'll sell his birth right.

We are the cause of our problem... Very foolish people.. Foolish and nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Rhino5dm: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

You know since I don dey talk the same thing on this forum about the useless sophistication of Yorubas that annoy me

Instead of voting for our interest we will be speaking some foolish English. The same thing AKintola said in his speech in 1964 about Yoruba

If not for anything, that is why I still support Tinubu and anything he does,

Now the Yorubas don win brownie points from Ibos who hate them by failing to deliver en masse

I ask wetin dem gain

Go to Twitter and Instagram to see thev likes of Davido we're even openly supporting Atiku. Most of them are claiming liberals, trying to act cool at the expense of their freedom. Show me where phyno or Flavor supported anything other than their own brother.

A vote for Atiku that will bring back Saraki, Femi Kayode, Reno Omokri, Fayose and co? Look at how Osibanjo was humiliated ? Akintola was a prophet and he saw tomorrow yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Common shut up. Do you know me? I’m more Igbo than you
yea,..in your wildest fantasy.. keep fooling your self
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by bastardmod: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
if u know what went down,you wont be saying this. my only regret is that the progressive ppl only wanted what is good for the country,..but religious and ethnic fanatics are in the way.. time shall tell

Sad to hear. But you can tell us what went down

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rhino5dm:

Go to Twitter and Instagram to see thev likes of Davido we're even openly supporting Atiku. Most of them are claiming liberals, trying to act cool at the expense of their freedom. Show me where phyno or Flavor supported anything other than their own brother.

A vote for Atiku that will bring back Saraki, Femi Kayode, Reno Omokri, Fayose and co? Look at how Osibanjo was humiliated ? Akintola was a prophet and he saw tomorrow yesterday.
Davido was doing it because of his uncle in PDP I guess
Its called cutting your nose to spite your face and more work needs to be done

Tinubu needs to work with the OPC and local stakeholders market organizations, tradesman and artisan in grassroot mobilization

But we need to get rid of those foolish alakowe who dont put our interest first from power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Alariiwo: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Your people are born traders, they can't just understand politics..

I just hope PDP zones their ticket to SE in 2023 with this folly we are seeing else Uwazurike's most foolish tribe comment will be considered valid. Ndo!

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by zeromeridian: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:
Imagine the kind of useless results we are hearing from igbo land. Very senseless margins 179000 vs 95000 in IMO. This is very very annoying.
Let any idiot from those villages call me and tell me rubbish about buhari and he will see my reaction.

The south west has done well narrowing the Dullard's margins. Why can't we just COME OUT AND VOTE

na una like market pass? Rubbish

I swear, I may never join when my people start complaining about marginalization.

Nonsense angry
Lagos with over 5m voters has a little over 1m votes compared to result in Imo state

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rhino5dm:

DK,

tribalism is crippling and blinding u. apc lost in vgc “your polling unit”. because informed people know that buhari has failed woefully.. educated people that are not blinded by bigotry dont have reason to re inforce failure,thank you
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by NothingDoMe: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
kemmylove101:

If only atiku had pick VP from southwest. we would have had a new president by now. We dont like buhari but we have no choice.
Lol. I don't agree. What about the north?
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

Sad to hear. But you can tell us what went down
try not to bust a vessel yet ,..time shall tell..

mean a while have u seen “results ” from herdsmen ravaged middlebelt,....and even atikus northeast and adamawa in paticular?

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
yea,..in your wildest fantasy.. keep fooling your self
Idiot even igbos reading your post will laugh at you for fooling yourself, like I need to prove my igboness. Ezi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by modath(f): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

An illiterate gworo chewing terrorist sent soldiers to the east to throw our young men and women into muddy puddles and broadcast the shame worldwide and our money couldn't save our kids... Our business men are sidelined and monopolies granted to others because we can do nothing... Our streets are besieged by useless soldiers and police taxing our drivers multiple times each day and our business acumen can't stop it... Guy think am well

I know it's bad to cheesy cheesy cheesy, but i can't help it. grin grin grin grin

Muddy puddle, Peppa pig.

Corrinthians comman join me laff. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Rhino5dm: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
tribalism is crippling and blinding u. apc lost in vgc “your polling unit”. because informed people know that buhari has failed woefully.. educated people that are not blinded by bigotry dont have reason to re inforce failure,thank you

So PDP is now the better option? Atiku a world-class crook is now better than Buhari. Are you serious? How about those enlightened people voting for Donald Duke or Moghalu? Look, you can decieve your kind and useless feel cool Yorubas and not me.

Buhari failed you but Atiku, a fugitive and the most corrupt politician of all time is now a better replacement for your educated people. Keep decieving yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dankwambo Wants TSA, Other Reforms Strengthened / Ondo Speaker, Others Invited By EFCC’s Net Over Fraud / Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.