Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra (55675 Views)

Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court / Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Skengman: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kpene:
Obi: Alhaji it's me. You have not been picking calls. Alhaji you are busy abi?

Atiku: Obi I have been on the phone some American diplomats. They want to know what happened.

Obi: Oga, how far with the North na... I don't like what I am hearing. I thought you ....

Atiku: Obi we are doing well. We are not doing badly. we shall win Insha Allah!

Obi: Oga, I have delivered the southeast. I have done my part. I told you.....

Atiku : Well done Obi. But you know your zone is buttered bread. It is not like this my zone where I have to confront this man whom they see as a god .

Obi : Oga did you say buttered bread? Buttered by you? Oga you see my people say....... after a race the miles are counted. Oga I told you we were wasting useful time and money in Dubai. I told you ...... Everyday... blueprint.. blueprint... blueprint!

Atiku : Obi what are you insinuating? Haba! These elections are not over. The prophetess said I would win. I trust her. Bishop of Winning told me same thing ......I trust them. Apostle also told me I will win. ........

Obi: Alhaji, so did they tell you you would lose Yobe and Borno woefully? Alhaji I don't know why you made me enter this trouble.....

Atiku : What trouble is that? I made you my running mate. Other people wanted it. you should be grateful. Did I collect Kobo from you?

Obi: Alhaji I am a businessman. If you knew you weren't ready you should have told me. Didnt you tell me you will win Adamawa easily. That every worker there is your employee? So why are you struggling to even win your state? Its embarrassing Alhaji. Where are your workers Alhaji?

Atiku: Obi look Obasanjo is calling me. The last time he called me he was shouting on me on the phone. I don't want to take his calls again. That is a man wh couldn't even win his local govt area for me talking to me like his houseboy. Was I supposed to rig the elections?

Obi: Alhaji I warned you about all these people. Look at that bigheaded one from Kwara who didnt allow anyone come near campaign funds. These are the people you relied on Alhaji. A man who couldn't even retain a senatorial zone his family has possessed for 40 years.

Atiku: Obi honestly I am shocked. Wallahi.....

Obi: Alhaji beg no vex oo. What happened to all that our crowd in Kano? I told you when you guys were kwankwasying up and down. I told you not to trust these people with red caps. They were the people that told you to keep me out of the north. Now what did they do for you?

Atiku: Obi wallah you are right...

Obi: Alhaji I don't know what to do know oo. I am a businessman. I don't want these people to put their eyes into my business oo. Please call Bishop Hassan Kukah and General Abdusalam. Tell them to take us to the Villa. So we can tell this man it was all politics and he may forgive. ......Let us go and congratulate him ooo

Atiku: Obi! It's too early na. We must keep hope alive

Obi: Which hope?... Hope from northeast or hope from Kano and Kwara? .........

Alhaji if you wont do it, n'aha Chineke, I will call Buhari myself and congratulate him. I cant come and sink with you. I am still young oo.
Ugo Egbujo

Me �
grin grin bros u get time o

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Gandollaar(f): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cletus77:

Big time grin
Just like Elimination chamber, this election has sprung some serious surprises.
God bless the WWE Universe! We are the most passionate fans. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by phase1: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

SE block vote for Obi nko? Atikwu dey find am cheesy

Are you no longer from Anambra? Efulefu feeling funky. grin
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by blank(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
YPP and APGA got a lot of votes in Anambra and Imo. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by humberjade: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
hucienda:
Love the loyal defiance displayed in these numbers. Anambra delivered for Obi, even though he is the No. 2 in similar way Katsina delivered for Buhari.

The poor standing of Atiku in Adamawa and to an extent Osinbajo in Ogun is not impressive from a political standpoint.
In the case of Atiku, it shows he is loved and despised at home in equal measure - and a consequence of that looks like an imminent loss.
In the case of Osinbajo, it shows he has relatively no political clout and he cannot say he contributed anything politically to the apparently victorious ticket. That is a not a good bargaining chip in a "wetin you contribute sef" type of democracy Nigeria operates.

You don't need to be told how the emerging northern federal government would posture towards the SW.
The SE are already used to it by now, so they would shrug and get on with it with indifference.
The southern region that would benefit ironically from this all would be the SS.

I didn't expect much from Osinbajo...imagine him claiming Ogun State, but lives and votes in Lagos...yet he wants to decide what happens in Ogun...it seems he lost his Senatorial District in Ogun sef.
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by globemoney: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
phase1:

Are you no longer from Anambra? Efulefu feeling funky. grin
Is it Anambra election, anyway Adaobi thought it was Anambra VP election cheesy
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Kfed4ril(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
sultangoro:
Which 1 be wide lead? How many ppl dey the state ?

People wey dey Anambra plenty pass people wey Dey Ekiti and Osun added together.
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Jaguntemmy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bad guy
helinues:

I am referring to the wailers
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Jaguntemmy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
For your apu mind
Kfed4ril:

People wey dey Anambra plenty pass people wey Dey Ekiti and Osun added together.
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Kfed4ril(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jaguntemmy:
For your apu mind

No na for your ewedu brain
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Arsenalholic(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nancy2018:
Buhari will likely win
Are you the one in that p0rn video on your profile?
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by livelymatilda22: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
donphiilopus:

13 out of 21 LGA's brought about 350, 000 votes, how then would the remaining 8 LGA's give him 1m votes?
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Ayobami7(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
ok
Re: Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra by Cletus77(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Just like Elimination chamber, this election has sprung some serious surprises.
God bless the WWE Universe! We are the most passionate fans. grin
Biggest fan oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.