Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (33308 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by zona34(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Ka Chukwu nara obi ya na ndokwa. cry

Amen ooo cry
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by kid23(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nearer to the altar Nearer to God.
Rest in peace brother Pascal.
St John berchmann pray for us
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by domainsales18: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
I believe God is not every where as perceived by both the Christians and Muslims.

If God is every where, He would have averted all these premature and unwanted deaths in the land both local and international.

People always comes up with stupid and flimsy excuses that, God is the one who called so, so and so persons home...So, God takes pleasure in seeing people crying and wailing at the death of their loved ones.

In a more objective reasoning, God and Lucifer are brothers...Lucifer is younger than God.

Lucifer waged war against God to kill as many people as possible and God doesn't mind at all because He has the power of procreations.

God and Lucifer are playing games with our lives, in order to know who will win the war of the Immortals.

Let us not be gullible with the so called men of God in sheep's clothings...98% of them are powerless...They only have deceptive powers in their tongues.

Be wary and wise up.
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Amdoyin(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
donstan18:
It's a pity he isn't alive to see Buhari sent to Daura.

Rip Bruv.
dindinrin!
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Cosmore9(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Benedica Mus Dominus, Deo Gra Tia!

May your gentle soul rest in the Lord bosom dear brother and may the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace, Amen!!
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Wearemoving: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
BoneBlogger:
A young altar server identified as Pascal Afodote from Our Lady Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, Ajah in Lagos, has died in an unfortunate incident.

According to reports, the deceased served the 6:30am and 8am mass in his parish on Sunday. On his way home after the mass, an uncompleted building fell on him. The said building was just 2 blocks from his house.

He was immediately rushed to various hospitals. On arrival at the last hospital, he was pronounced dead and was brought back to the church were he last left.

His funeral mass took place this morning in his parish.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/pascal-afodote-dies-after-uncompleted-building-fell-on-him-in-lagos.html

RIP
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by zinny377(f): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

The one he served that cannot even save him on planet earth, they even carried him to hospital rather than to church to pray for him

We can't have all the answers...we are only human.
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by zinny377(f): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
May the good lord grant him eternal rest and accept his soul into his kingdom...Amen!
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by abbaashiru(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
gypsey:
what?! and were was the Useless Jesus He was serving? why did his God not save him?

Or maybe the pastor used him for money ritual. sad
if you think there's something called money ritual and you feel it works, why wouldn't you believe there's a God!!
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by abbaashiru(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
domainsales18:
I believe God is not every where as perceived by both the Christians and Muslims.

If God is every where, He would have averted all these premature and unwanted deaths in the land both local and international.

People always comes up with stupid and flimsy excuses that, God is the one who called so, so and so persons home...So, God takes pleasure in seeing people crying and wailing at the death of their loved ones.

In a more objective reasoning, God and Lucifer are brothers...Lucifer is younger than God.

Lucifer waged war against God to kill as many people as possible and God doesn't mind at all because He has the power of procreations.

God and Lucifer are playing games with our lives, in order to know who will win the war of the Immortals.

Let us not be gullible with the so called men of God in sheep's clothings...98% of them are powerless...They only have deceptive powers in their tongues.

Be wary and wise up.

Okay Sir... Now think about it this way, as a child is being born in Europe, so is another one in Africa and/or Asia... This tells you God is everywhere. ...
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
abbaashiru:
if you think there's something called money ritual and you feel it works, why wouldn't you believe there's a God!!
Very Good observations, i was just been sacarstic, i don't believe that both exits, Infact. The former is just Imaginations. the latter i am open minded On.
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Martinez39(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
abbaashiru:
Okay Sir... Now think about it this way, as a child is being born in Europe, so is another one in Africa and/or Asia... This tells you God is everywhere. ...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by abbaashiru(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
gypsey:
Very Good observations, i was just been sacarstic, i don't believe that both exits, Infact. The former is just Imaginations. the latter i am open minded On.
Oh I see!!!... For what it's worth, I'm not judging you... Just so you know anyway. Cheers mate...
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Shanana1(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Achorise:
Life sometimes can be funny,please try and know God for yourself.
Born again is better than service in the house of God.
Learn to pray no matter how little.
I pray God accepts his soul.
We that have grace to still be life,let’s wait to celebrate Atikulated victory against Buhari.
how do u practice born again without working in His vineyard, that's our sole duty on earth..when u accept Him into your life, you still need to show it by working in His vineyard..Stay blessed..
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Fixedgame5000: 6:07am On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by kullozone(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Do you know if is Jesus that called him home?

So Jesus couldn't call him home in a peaceful way... he had to drop a building on the poor kid's head first abi? smiley
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by madgoat(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
It's a pity he isn't alive to see Buhari sent to Daura.

Rip Bruv.

This statement shows how low your intelligence level is. Even in the face of victory, you still act like a zombie.
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2019
May his gentle soul rest in peace

He served God and died with God in his mind

May God give the family the furtitude to bear his loss
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by AljaanIVQ007(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
No be by going to church up and down...Na by God's grace...God is God anyway!!!
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Teejay13(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
So sad ,Rest in Peace lil bro
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
abbaashiru:
Oh I see!!!... For what it's worth, I'm not judging you... Just so you know anyway. Cheers mate...
No worries, Mate!

Pardon my curiosity, were did you get the two words? Cheers! and Mate! grin

I am Right on what i am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by abbaashiru(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
gypsey:
No worries, Mate!

I see you're a gypsy... grin
Re: Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo by abbaashiru(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
gypsey:
No worries, Mate!

LoL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.