Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi donates N10M to ailing Yoruba actor, Baba Suwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi donates N10M to ailing Yoruba actor, Baba Suwe (372 Views)

Reverend Mother Abimbola Esther Ajayi Acquires A Private Jet (photos) / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi donates N10M to ailing Yoruba actor, Baba Suwe by MediaNGN: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Veteran actor, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe has received the sum of Ten Million Naira (N10,000,000) today from Reverend Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi as part of the money meant for his health operation and recuperation abroad.

Baba Suwe’s health issues became public last week and well wishers have continued to send in donations to facilitate his health recovery leading to his admission at LUTH over the weekend.

Bayowa Gbenga Adewusi confirmed the 10million donation in a video with Baba Suwe as they both thank the woman of God for her kindness.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/reverend-mother-esther-ajayi-donates.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) / #lagosbuildingcollapse: Fela Durotoye Reacts / ''Success Education Is Now My Responsibility" - Mr Jolof (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.