Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153880 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
hahhaha this guy. Just give him if you want to... The guy try o.

Long story I gave you one like
5 likes, I will make the transfer. That was the condition we agreed on. I don add 5H on top. 5 likes too small na

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
AududuNine11:
5 likes, I will make the transfer. That was the condition we agreed on. I don add 5H on top. 5 likes too small na
You've tried

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
AududuNine11:
I understand sir
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
ifyalways:
VeryFoolishboy
BeansandPlantain

Leave your acct details any random tjread and cc me.

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by sampete(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
. Where The Tiger Meets The Sun

Yesterday, I had walked a blade of wind through years of my milk teeth. And look where it brought me, the same jungle I had feared. And Where do Tigers live?

Yesterday, the sun was born a refugee.
Today, he floats a balloon across an ocean of silver and blues without a paternal pat on the back. He has no mother nor a father.
Yet lived just right above ripples of clouds and clowns, mockery, Heros and Kings;
Right above Applauses and men with bare-backed crosses; but where do Tigers live?

When West beckons the Eastern sky's child? "The sun, will rise again", but where do Tigers live? Alone in your heart or mine?

And today I woke up to realize I have always been the sun and the Tiger. Amidst an unkind world brushing and bursting past faces I wished to love once again but I am a jungle within a jungle.

Who would love a motherless jungle? Who would love A cup filled with leafless tress and roots clasped around loneliness. It would be the greatest price
Nice writeup long story. The "o" is too much, so I'm going to stick to one. You got a like from me. I do hope others like it too. You deserve the N1500 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wizgrandpa:

It seems like my village people have used invincible ink to cover my moniker since January.. E go be
Lol

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by VenusEAGLE: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Looooong story I just gave you one like
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
AududuNine11:
I go add 500 on top. 1.5k grin. 5 likes
5 likes already smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Loooooooogstory: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
Looooong story I just gave you one like
lol wow

Cc AududuNine11 it's five oo grin
Big thanks to you every one... I am awed thanks for the support and the likes.
May Corona never get your calculations

2 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

Yesterday, I had walked a blade of wind through years of my milk teeth. And look where it brought me, the same jungle I had feared. And Where do Tigers live?

Today, he floats a balloon across an ocean of silver and blues without a paternal pat on the back. He has no mother nor a father.
Yet lived just right above ripples of clouds and clowns, mockery, Heros and Kings;
Right above Applauses and men with bare-backed crosses; but where do Tigers live?

When West beckons the Eastern sky's child? "The sun, will rise again", but where do Tigers live? Alone in your heart or mine?

And today I woke up to realize I have always been the sun and the Tiger. Amidst an unkind world brushing and bursting past faces I wished to love once again but I am a jungle within a jungle.

Who would love a motherless jungle? Who would love A cup filled with leafless tress and roots clasped around loneliness. It would be the greatest price
As 5 likes complete, na im PHCN restore power for me here. Oya quote me with your account number on any thread
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
sampete:
Nice writeup long story. The "o" is too much, so I'm going to stick to one. You got a like from me. I do hope others like it too. You deserve the N1500 grin
What is ''o''
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Loooooooogstory: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
.... Thanks to you all
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by sampete(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
NLReposter:
What is ''o''
lol...no let me say you dull o grin

The Os in his username nau.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
sampete:
lol...no let me say you dull o grin

The Os in his username nau.
mcheew, how does that correlate to his beautiful writeup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by nooker: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
ifyalways:
VeryF

Leave your acct details any random tjread and cc me.

Mama no forget me o. I await your mention with great expectations. Thanks in advance for your favourable response cheesy
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
.... Thanks to you all Nairaland
Sent
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Loooooooogstory: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks alot AududuNine11 I got the 1.5k right now... Stay blessed and prosper for keeping to your word

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
Thanks alot AududuNine11 I got the 1.5k right now... Stay blessed and prosper for keeping to your word
Lol... Amen... Wait first, you thought I wasn't going to keep to my words?

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Loooooooogstory: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
AududuNine11:
Lol... Amen... Wait first, you thought I wasn't going to keep to my words?
not that actually.. Saying you are a man of your word" is a very strong compliment

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
not that actually.. Saying you are a man of your word" is a very strong compliment
No mind me. Na evening school we attend
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by FlutterDollar99(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
.... Thanks to you all
you are good.

Search and browse DC COMICS
People that write comic will pay you millions for that short piece. I really wish I could help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by devlishGINGER(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by devlishGINGER(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Kokoboss: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
devlishGINGER:
quote me on a dead thread with your number...
OK bro
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by tipsy01(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
*HOW TO MAKE 20K+ DAILY WITH WEMA BANK APP/WEBSITE*��

Go to Apple store or Google Play store...

Download

ALAT
(It's a wema bank app as shown in the photo)

Now install the app!!!!
If you are having issues installing the app you can still do everything online here (https://online.alat.ng/register) without the app
Click on Open account

(Don't click on Loan)

Register with your phone number ( preferably your BVN related phone number)

Next, enter your BVN (don't worry it's safe wema bank is CBN approved and it's required of them to collect your BVN)

After that type your Date of Birth, and Full Name
NEXT STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT⚠️‼️

Use The code below as your Referral Code��

YT66GT

NOTE: Without a referral code you will not qualify for this bonus so make sure you input it correctly⚠️

After inputing the referral code you'll be asked to submit a selfie and your signature in a white paper. It doesn't take time just do that and you'll be taken to your dashboard.

setup your ALAT pin which will be used by you in the future for transfers.

Now you'll see your account number at the top of your dashboard just copy it out and transfer N500 there then transfer it back to your account. You can beg anyone to help you transfer the N500 because transfer fee is free.

You'll be given N200 airtime/data immediately after the transfer Join
*HOW TO ACCUMULATE UPTO 20k DAILY* � Now that you have successfully registered and transferred N500 to your account number you are a qualified affiliate of WEMA and you'll earn N500 for each person you refer to use the bank's app/website. From your dashboard Swipe the left side open then click on Refer a Friend copy your referral / invite code then give it to those you invited to the bank.

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Loooooooogstory: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
firestar:
Internship at Internshala

https://internshala.com/static/images/campaigns/gsif_mar20/button_copylink.svg
I clicked on copy link but it's not responding
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Cityqueengirl(f): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

Damilola Bamidele
nice
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 6Milk(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cc ifyalways please don't forget me
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by devlishGINGER(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kokoboss:
OK bro
you didn't even bother to acknowledge getting the airtime or not
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Kokoboss: 5:44am On Apr 11, 2020
devlishGINGER:
you didn't even bother to acknowledge getting the airtime or not
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by SKYloafFISH(f): 5:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Wow ifyalways thread is back. I have missed alot
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by SKYloafFISH(f): 6:01am On Apr 11, 2020
ifyalways:
Is there any way of sending money anonymously in Nigeria, an app maybe?

I can send money myself, but only if theres an easy and anonymous way to do it, else, i will just stick to sending a little top up here and there.

Me sef broke cheesy
Yes there is. You can use opay agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (68) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.