Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos (33775 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Billyanger(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shes hustling for attention. Shes so business minded, even on her birthday she still advertise. Lmao.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Jaywond234: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

And the reason men's value is absolute trash in the society is because they have refused to mind their own business and get the Bleep out of the life of women.
Controlling freaks.

Fuçk your bs value.

You don't determine the value of a woman, we determine our value. And our value is priceless.
That is all.
Whether you agree or not is no ones business. No matter how you overgrown babies cry it won't change that.

A woman owns her own body, she is allowed to use it as she please. If she wants to be a sex object. It's none of your business, And for your information, she is the only one allowed to see herself as a sex object. No one else is allowed to see her as a sex object unless she gives them VERBAL AND CLEAR permission.

Ladies will see ourselves the way the way we deem fit.
If we want to see ourselves as just our body parts.
It is none of your damn business. Mind your own body parts and stop trying to suggest to grown women how they should live their life.

Worry about how men have so lost their value that it is now commonly known that men are trash.
In as much as I acknowledge your point, just because you own something doesn't me you have to rub it off on people's faces. It's her body yes but, I mean a lot of humans that don't deserve to see her contours, her uniqueness are already eavesdropping. Isn't that demeaning to her worth to be honest?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Jaywond234: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jaywond234:

In as much as I acknowledge your point, just because you own something doesn't me you have to rub it off on people's faces. It's her body yes but, I mean a lot of humans that don't deserve to see her contours, her uniqueness are already eavesdropping. Isn't that demeaning on one's worth to be honest?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by prettysom(f): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ashawo.! She has no shame.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Daeylar(f): 1:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaywond234:

In as much as I acknowledge your point, just because you own something doesn't me you have to rub it off on people's faces. It's her body yes but, I mean a lot of humans that don't deserve to see her contours, her uniqueness are already eavesdropping. Isn't that demeaning to her worth to be honest?

Why open a brand new account, or better yet, use a new account to quote me,

Was it that serious? Wow
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Iykesmooth: 4:38am On Feb 26, 2019
@daeylar

Please I need your help
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Dshocker(m): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Must they snap in bikini, lingerie or NUDE, Because of birthday photoshoot??

If they dress well, will they die??

Your fellow lady
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Jaywond234: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Why open a brand new account, or better yet, use a new account to quote me,

Was it that serious? Wow
However you see it, you are free. I have no explanation here and I thought we were to post opinions about a topic, how does this relate?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Serial a** entrepreneur
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
olureignforever:
Ashewo, ase_changi. We Don see you. Next.
Hahaha, I c u..... So u sef knw say she be olosho
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Wot is dis nonsense, must dis mod bring dis olosho news to front page
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Daeylar(f): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaywond234:

However you see it, you are free. I have no explanation here and I thought we were to post opinions about a topic, how does this relate?

grin grin
If you're really a new moniker and decided to make this your first comment, I'm sorry about this.
However, cheesy grin if you're an oldie who had to create a new moniker just to reply me on this topic
grin lolll grin

Now back to the topic grin
Jaywond234:

In as much as I acknowledge your point, just because you own something doesn't me you have to rub it off on people's faces.

Lol, she isn't rubbing anything anywhere. She posted her body, on he IG page. Minding her own business.

It's her body yes but, I mean a lot of humans that don't deserve to see her contours,

Lol, it's her body, let her be the judge of what who deserves to see what,

her uniqueness are already eavesdropping.
What does this mean??
[/quote] Isn't that demeaning to her worth to be honest?

Why should a woman showing her body be demeaning?
However, you and whoever thinks like you is free to lose whatever respect you have for her. Just remember the ultimate, mind your business, stay in your lane and don't go over to her lane to disrespect her.

Nobody has died just because someone or a group of persons lost respect for them
She'll be fine.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Jaywond234: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

grin grin
If you're really a new moniker and decided to make this your first comment, I'm sorry about this.
However, cheesy grin if you're an oldie who had to create a new moniker just to reply me on this topic
grin lolll grin

Now back to the topic grin

Lol, she isn't rubbing anything anywhere. She posted her body, on he IG page. Minding her own business.

Lol, it's her body, let her be the judge of what who deserves to see what,

What does this mean??
Isn't that demeaning to her worth to be honest?
Why should a woman showing her body be demeaning?
However, you and whoever thinks like you is free to lose whatever respect you have for her. Just remember the ultimate, mind your business, stay in your lane and don't go over to her lane to disrespect her.

Nobody has died just because someone or a group of persons lost respect for them
She'll be fine.
Go over her lane? I just came across this post. How is social media minding her own business, I am not saying she shouldn't post, but just because you can do something doesn't mean it's always right.
I meant people were eavesdropping on her uniqueness(body) people that don't matter.
No argument anyways. Just as you are entitled to your opinion, so am I.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Futureyahooboi(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
This one don be fashion now; abeg this is idiotic and nonsense display of madness just because is your birthday you for no wear cloth snap now....

Abeg wen game of throne dey come out?

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Daeylar(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaywond234:

Go over her lane?

I didn't say you did. I'm just saying in future just because you find her behavior demeaning. Don't go and insult her.
I just came across this post
do you understand me now?

How is social media minding her own business,

She posted it on her IG page, that's what I meant by she is minding her business,
I am not saying she shouldn't post, but just because you can do something doesn't mean it's right.

And I'm saying that different people have different moral values, it may not be right to you, all good and well, but it's right to her.

I meant people were eavesdropping on her uniqueness(body) people that don't matter.

Oh, OK then, anyway
like I've been saying, her body, her choice.

No argument anyways. Just as you are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

All right.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by olureignforever: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2019
holluphemydavid:

Hahaha, I c u..... So u sef knw say she be olosho

No responsible woman will dress up like that nah.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by victorian(f): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2019
It seems her string of businesses is no longer paying or possibly her restaurant biz, barbing saloon biz, hairdressing biz and fashion designing biz, fashion school , spa biz has folded up.

Sighs , na ashawo biz remain to explore for her now undecided

What a waste !
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
olureignforever:

No responsible woman will dress up like that nah.
Sure, she be international olosho, I knws her lol
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos by Mitchellina123: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
you shock ni
I shock o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture / Unoaku Anyadike, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Looks Stunning In New Pics / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.