Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa (85724 Views)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Awodip: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Like if you agree or share if you disagree

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by namio10: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL CODES ARE NOT RECOGNIZED BY NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION TO BE ADOPTED OR PRACTICED IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

BETWEEN BOKO HARAM WHICH STATES THAT IT IS FIGHTING FOR A COUNTRY TO BE GOVERNED WITH ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL CODES;

AND

THE 12 NORTHERN NIGERIA'S STATES THAT ADOPTED ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL CODES AS PENAL SYSTEM;

WHICH IS SUSTAINING THE RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE IN NIGERIA?

LET THE LEADERS OF THE NORTHERN SHARIA STATES RENOUNCE THEIR ADOPTION OF ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL CODES TO LET BOKO HARAM LEAVE NIGERIA;

OR

SPLIT NIGERIA INTO MORE MANAGEABLE COUNTRIES.

ELECTIONS WITHOUT RESOLVING THE FUNDAMENTAL ISSUES PLAGUING NIGERIA ARE NOT IT.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by SEGLIZ: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
fryoobest:
APC Rigging everywhere, the international community is watching, Buhari cannot rule This Country Again.

you amaze with this your wailing. even we would make troubles, it will be on our terms not on the terms of international community.
if you were a toddler way back 1993 through to 1998 you would never trust or mention international community they told us to go on with hope93 only to return to poison MKO.
don't worry they will give you the drumbeat of war but they won't fight along side with you.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Progressive15: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Whatever u say, Atiku is a failure
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by MT: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Anyone with information regarding the current location of the Calvary of Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi & Katsina votes. We do not need their involvement at this stage, just for strategic positioning. Roger that!
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by dannybrasky(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
The kind of rigging going on in nigeria is called the mother of all rigging! Don't blame the oyibo s observing our election lol. This your election pass der power grin

BrokenCock:
These foreigners observing the election exercise are so gaddamn blind. They should stop wasting cash to bring them here

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by akoaki(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
fryoobest:
APC Rigging everywhere, the international community is watching, Buhari cannot rule This Country Again.
Be a democrat.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Ayobami7(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
好的
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by sammyj: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked .. ordinary wailer !!!
Good4you:

Mumu everywhere, Sharraaat fool.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Gandollaar(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
symbianDON:

bros leave that thing! in this charade called election, both APC and PDP rigged their ar.s.es out.....it just so happened that APC out-rigged PDP. it's as simple as that.
Is that the topic? A PDP agent rejected a result he won and you don't think it's a serious matter? Ok bye.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by michoim(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP rigging exposed
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Jhamzy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is deep bro...
mosho2good:
NORTHERN NIGERIA WANTS ONLY POWER

By Chief JCI

25 Feb 2019

Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The Northern Nigeria never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25 Feb 2019
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Denikayan: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
mosho2good:

By Chief JCI

25 Feb 2019

Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The Northern Nigeria never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25 Feb 2019
[/s]
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by bizzibodi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku d master rigger! grin grin
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by PecE2Make: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
How can PDP agent speak against his party? Impossicant
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Denikayan: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
mosho2good:

By Chief JCI

25 Feb 2019

Chief JCI
25 Feb 2019
[/s]

Gibberish!
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by idsamoo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
fryoobest:
Will you keep it shut there!!!
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by SaintLucia: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
So PDP deliberately instigated crisis in those areas to reduce Buhari votes no wonder there was bomb blast on election day in Borno and Yobe. God punish Atiku and Dubai strategy.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
januzaj:
Even his people wanted Buhari.
He should go back to Cameroon,he might win there.
Awon iyalaya re lo stupid. Eleribu omo
PaChukwudi,Inec officer on Nairaland is on his way to collation centre to submit Nairaland likes and shares,with these likes,Kano,Katsina and Kaduna votes will be neutralized.

Lol
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Trexnemesis(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Aswear, Buhari flog Ati'aku Frimpong Alcamerooni in Adamawa. But we dash dem sha. They can also add 500,000 more to that number if they like. grin

The only place Ati'aku can defeat Buhari is in Cameroon where he comes from. Perhaps his chances in Nigerian would have been brighter only if he took off his trousers. grin

O pari! You will not kill me with laughter. Chief Ati'aku A Alcamerooni. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by jomoh: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

That claim is even poor and very loosed. The man should be arrested by DSS to explain what he knows about the attacks on those lgas

Exactly
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Halo22: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
The Fulani jihadist just said their minds as humans, but there is a God that hears the prayers of the oppressed. Just help me and tell him.
mosho2good:

By Chief JCI

25 Feb 2019

Chief JCI
25 Feb 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by frowland(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bryan12:
Like for Buhari

Share for atiku.

Let's see if truly failure is orphan.

Lol
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Trippledee(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
In order to save face Atiku must have involved the hands of Esau and the voice of Jacob to win Adamawa election. If you know you know
Owo jowo Esau, Ohun jo ohun Jacobu..

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Moukandjo: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Aswear, Buhari flog Ati'aku Frimpong Alcamerooni in Adamawa. But we dash dem sha. They can also add 500,000 more to that number if they like. grin

The only place Ati'aku can defeat Buhari is in Cameroon where he comes from. Perhaps his chances in Nigerian would have been brighter only if he took off his trousers. grin

But I still think Buhari will give Atiku a fight in Atiku's ward in Yaoundé! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by 22brains(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
BubuZombi:

It seems you need additional brain to make it 23brain... Stop quoting me unnecessarily
hahahaha.... Am contented with the 22 i have. Too much wisdom is.................
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Magnifico2000: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Contradictory headline. Who is leading?
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by jamejanev: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
TeeBabss:
God

I'm tired already, be like Buhari go emerge.

This is too close in Atiku's state
Guy wake up from sleeping, Buhari has already won the election. He even cornered Atiku in his home state. Tell me how Atiku will win the election.?
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by jamejanev: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
So PDP deliberately instigated crisis in those areas to reduce Buhari votes no wonder there was bomb blast on election day in Borno and Yobe. God punish Atiku and Dubai strategy.
They wanted to cause problems in all Buhari's strong places. But Baba God just disappoints them. PDP will not but able to sleep today
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by BrokenCock: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
dannybrasky:

The kind of rigging going on in nigeria is called the mother of all rigging! Don't blame the oyibo s observing our election lol. This your election pass der power grin

i tire pass dem oh! I can imagine how they look but they can't see. Last last, We thank God for GEJ.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by duwdu: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
januzaj:
Even his people wanted Buhari.
He should go back to Cameroon,he might win there.
Awon iyalaya re lo stupid. Eleribu omo
PaChukwudi,Inec officer on Nairaland is on his way to collation centre to submit Nairaland likes and shares, with these likes,Kano,Katsina and Kaduna votes will be neutralized.

Oh Lawd! gringringrin

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.