Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (20573 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. / Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by jk200: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
A Nairaland prophesied that Election is going to be shifted for 6 days and it happened exactly has he prophesied

link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-hold-after-6/1#75779358

Then another prophecy came in on the same thread by Nuzo1

..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.
Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.
.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.
These are what I saw.

Below it another man shared what God shows him

Exactly what I saw on 6/10/2018
I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw the old Nigeria as of independence and I saw the current Nigeria
Then God said, I am rescuing Nigeria
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria

Few minutes ago, PDP released a press release that they wont take the outcome of this election

link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5046394/pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results#76116194

@nuzo1 testifies to those prophecies and shared what God has shown him as well

So many times in a vision, I've seen a military intervention due to violence as a result of election malpractice. The young military officers will start Nigeria afresh.
That's why when I see people kill themselves for Buhari and Atiku, I laugh so hard and then cry bitterly. They are not in God's plan beyond the next election.
Nigeria is not breaking up anytime soon. But for sure, God is planning to shake up Nigeria to her roots.

My bro and sis on this forum, dont think PDP will go down without a fight and mostly innocent people will suffer the loss most especially up North.

pray to you God irrespective of your religion that God should take control because i can see Crisis, violence erupting all over the nation in short time.

Please, pray because war isn't a good thing.

Dont say it wont get to you locality because war do spread like fire.
From the look of things, this election wont go down well and its likely to explode into crisis.

Dont say i didnt Warn you all.

shalom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Rico96(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Stop inciting fear....things may not be going our way now.... Quote me not everybody will buy APC idea of leadership so if they return to power.... Each one of us we feel the unknown NEXT LEVEL together so God help US ALL.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

15 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by SoftP(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
All y"all prophet of doom.

Bad energy stay far away..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by LeeMason(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
** Yawns in Swahili **

3 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by paiz: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Make I first go withdraw all my money for bank first then convert it to dollars keep am inside house

Then I will buy enough foodstuffs
Then I will wait when the trumpet is war is blown
Thank God I dey my village now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by GuyWise101(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Let's keep watching...

It will better Nigeria devide than for bulhari to rule again.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku can never be Nigeria president, whatever it takes.

4 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
GuyWise101:
Let's keep watching...

It will better Nigeria devide than for bulhari to rule again.

In your small brain, you think Buhari will lose ba?

6 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by jk200: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Am not a prophet but giving cautions to people based on what is on ground.

Am not asking anyone to believe my says but just pray in your closet asking God to intervene.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by FarahAideed: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
We reject Buhari!!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by PremiumLeaks: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:
A Nairaland prophesied that Election is going to be shifted for 6 days and it happened exactly has he prophesied

link below:

..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.
.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.
These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria

Few minutes ago, PDP released a press release that they wont take the outcome of this election

link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5046394/pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results#76116194

So many times in a vision, I've seen a military intervention due to violence as a result of election malpractice. The young military officers will start Nigeria afresh.
That's why when I see people kill themselves for Buhari and Atiku, I laugh so hard and then cry bitterly. They are not in God's plan beyond the next election.
Nigeria is not breaking up anytime soon. But for sure, God is planning to shake up Nigeria to her roots.

My bro and sis on this forum, dont think PDP will go down without a fight and mostly innocent people will suffer the loss most especially up North.

pray to you God irrespective of your religion that God should take control because i can see Crisis, violence erupting all over the nation in short time.

From the look of things, this election wont go down well and its likely to explode into crisis.

shalom

Which do we take, the doom you seek or the "shalom" you bring? Tell me which election from 1999 till date didn't have this your doom prophecy! Abeg Nigeria is in Gods hands, stop d war mongering!!

1 Like

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Goddys(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

Without chaos, there is no peace. Without disruption, there will be no new order of things. There is a need for urgent political crisis that will act as a catalyst to entire disruption of the present order in Nigeria. The present system of government and economic policies are not working.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
A man of God told me and I said it that Atiku will win, but Buhari and APC will rig and try to perpetuate themselves in office.

THEN THERE WILL BE CRISIS IN NIGERIA.

Afterwards, buhari will be forced to handover to Atiku.

That is exactly what is unfolding now. Already PDP has rejected all the cooked result and said US has the real results. This is the beginning of the crisis in Nigeria. WATCH OUT!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by crazygod(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
dguyindcorner:
So u prefer the illiterate of a Fulani cow rearer to continue embarrassing the country abi? Do u even know that u're more qualified than him? There millions of more intelligent able minds than that gworo chewing mam

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Samirana360(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
d zoo has expired

3 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by dguyindcorner(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
crazygod:

So u prefer the illiterate of a Fulani cow rearer to continue embarrassing the country abi? Do u even know that u're more qualified than him? There millions of more intelligent able minds than that gworo chewing mam
[/s]

Stop crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nothing like that will happen. In 2015 dats wat they said too.. If a military ruler comes who do u think it wil benefit. Buhari ofcourse.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
pdp should just wait 4 all the results too come in dats all. If apc is that desperate. They wouldnt even let pdp win oyo or ondo. I recmmend they wait and observe b4 they raise unecessary tension. Usa is too busy with venezuela to have our time.

2 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Naughtytboy: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

Starting to bellv u

2 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Generalnomercy: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
dguyindcorner:

And this is Buharis last rule

6 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Generalnomercy: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ray97:
pdp should just wait 4 all the results too come in dats all. If apc is that desperate. They wouldnt even let pdp win oyo or ondo. I recmmend they wait and observe b4 they raise unecessary tension. Usa is too busy with venezuela to have our time.

The world have our time...

a war in Nigeria will destabilize the entire world

4 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by exclusive2019: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Every evil prophecy from the prophets of doom against Nigeria shall not stand in the name that is above every other names, that is Jesus Christ.

As the Lord lives, every agent of darkness, disunity and division shall be like that man of old who conspired and perished.

The Lord of Host of Israel of old that conquered the Egyptians of old shall fight the battle for Nigeria and shall conquer the enemies of Nigeria in the name of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

SO SHALL IT BE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by crazygod(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
dguyindcorner:
[s][/s]

Stop crying
I take it back. U're as dull as he is

1 Like

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by TIGRITIS: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
We reject Buhari!!!!
Shut up.

Who are the "we"?

2 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by IjebuWarrior: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abeg, make Military take over make dem kill Tinubu, and all the other angrycorrupt politicians in the country.

12 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by kheny12(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
We reject Buhari!!!!
And we reject you and Atifku

2 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by baratech: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Una no dey ever get positive and progressive prophecy?

Why always prophets of doom and evil.... Mtchewww
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by otokx(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fake prophets of Baal
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Asshurbanipal: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
One thing is certain. GEJ was a perfect gentleman, Atiku is not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by helinues: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Goddys:

Without chaos, there is no peace. Without disruption, there will be no new order of things. There is a need for urgent political crisis that will act as a catalyst to entire disruption of the present order in Nigeria. The present system of government and economic policies are not working.

No be only catalyst, Na reactor.

Fayose said more than this in 2015
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by adamsfriday27(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amen sir
exclusive2019:
Every evil prophecy from the prophets of doom against Nigeria shall not stand in the name that is above every other names, that is Jesus Christ.

As the Lord lives, every agent of darkness, disunity and division shall be like that man of old who conspired and perished.

The Lord of Host of Israel of old that conquered the Egyptians of old shall fight the battle for Nigeria and shall conquer the enemies of Nigeria in the name of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

SO SHALL IT BE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.