Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (20566 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. / Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by 9jaBloke: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
That prophecy was edited. You can edit all previous posts on nairaland. The Facebook one making the rounds was also edited.

Please pay no heed to online buffoonery and support whoever wins. Soldier go, soldier come, Barrack remain. Naija na barrack.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by realest2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
omo na to scatter Nigeria if buhari wins again o...
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Oshin56(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
You must fight a war to get freedom if the young military officers will take over to emancipate us from shackles and manacles of oppressors so far they can eliminate all those peoples deceiving us that we are the leaders of tommorow but they are in ruling us since 1970 it's highly welcome

2 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by mikkycoins(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nigerians and prophecy!
Buhari will be humiliated at the polls
Buhari will be swept away
Buhari will be this,Buhari will be that
What is happening now?
A hypocritical nation that loves prophecy but full of evil people.
How can you replace Buhari with Atiku? Birds of the same feathers.
You ignored Sowore,Moghalu,Hashim and Co and you want to retire a terrorist.
Nigerians will continue getting bad leaders until they change for good.
Where are those prophets?
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by muykem: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
You are seeing operation python dance in SE because they are stubborn. Every other regions have accepted results and move forward include Atiku himself.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by goodnessme1(f): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
exclusive2019:
Every evil prophecy from the prophets of doom against Nigeria shall not stand in the name that is above every other names, that is Jesus Christ.

As the Lord lives, every agent of darkness, disunity and division shall be like that man of old who conspired and perished.

The Lord of Host of Israel of old that conquered the Egyptians of old shall fight the battle for Nigeria and shall conquer the enemies of Nigeria in the name of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

SO SHALL IT BE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD
sorry to tell this.

Nigeria will surely divide.

1 Like

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Switruth: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
paiz:
Make I first go withdraw all my money for bank first
then convert it to dollars
keep am inside house

Then I will buy enough foodstuffs

Then I will wait when the trumpet is war is blown

Thank God I dey my village now
Na dollar u wan take buy foodstuff. grin
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by ImDStar: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
dguyindcorner:
[s][/s]

Stop crying

For the first time on nairaland I'm moved to call you unpleasant name but I won't do that.

Pls let's reason together no matter your love for a person, always leave room for personal reasoning and analysis. Thank you
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by TruthinAction: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
An LGA in Riverstate already had a fare share of full blown crises that might soon come. Over 20 people and a military officer killed. Church services could not hold this last Sunday. All this I gathered happened in Abonnema, Akuku Toru LGA of Rivers State.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by ImDStar: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Instead of us to keep our peace and watch closely and prayer that we and our family don't victim, some of you are here calling names.

It's only a fool that prefer to learn from an experience he can possibly learn from another person.

War don't announce is coming, just be alert and stop saying rubbish that nothing can happen.

I pray people don't learn from your bad experience.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by geezynoni: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
We reject your prophecy in jesus name
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by geezynoni: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
TruthinAction:
An LGA in Riverstate already had a fare share of full blown crises that might soon come. Over 20 people and a military officer killed. Church services could not hold this last Sunday. All this I gathered happened in Abonnema, Akuku Toru LGA of Rivers State.
election or no election...rivers state is rough
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by salt1: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm

Why should there be war when APC is winning?
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by crispyJ: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Atiku can never be Nigeria president, whatever it takes.

You sound like someone without the spirit of sportsmanship.. Take it easy sir it ain't a fight it's just a tussle for leadership.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Fidelismaria: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin

Prophets of doom
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by joshjc(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
u guys that are clamouring for crises because your preferred candidate lost the election are sick and mad, the politicians you are supporting are all the same, their children are living comfortable abroad, you are here planning to waste your lives
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Mitchewww(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Is malaria drugs no more subsidized?
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lalasticlala, close this thread now! It's an incitement to violence disguised as 'prophecy'!

Don't let your forum be used to set Nigeria on fire.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by DavidEsq(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:
A Nairaland prophesied that Election is going to be shifted for 6 days and it happened exactly has he prophesied

link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-hold-after-6/1#75779358

Then another prophecy came in on the same thread by Nuzo1

..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.
Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.
.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.
These are what I saw.

Below it another man shared what God shows him

Exactly what I saw on 6/10/2018
I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw the old Nigeria as of independence and I saw the current Nigeria
Then God said, I am rescuing Nigeria
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria

Few minutes ago, PDP released a press release that they wont take the outcome of this election

link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5046394/pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results#76116194

@nuzo1 testifies to those prophecies and shared what God has shown him as well

So many times in a vision, I've seen a military intervention due to violence as a result of election malpractice. The young military officers will start Nigeria afresh.
That's why when I see people kill themselves for Buhari and Atiku, I laugh so hard and then cry bitterly. They are not in God's plan beyond the next election.
Nigeria is not breaking up anytime soon. But for sure, God is planning to shake up Nigeria to her roots.

My bro and sis on this forum, dont think PDP will go down without a fight and mostly innocent people will suffer the loss most especially up North.

pray to you God irrespective of your religion that God should take control because i can see Crisis, violence erupting all over the nation in short time.

Please, pray because war isn't a good thing.

Dont say it wont get to you locality because war do spread like fire.
From the look of things, this election wont go down well and its likely to explode into crisis.

Dont say i didnt Warn you all.

shalom

This is where u lie. @ the bolden. God has no business in politics. In fact he loathes it and plans to remove an destroy it. Daniel 2:44. Poser: will God support wat he wants to destroy?
The scriptures in revelation 12:12 also foretells doom for the earth, so ur so called vision is already in the bible.
The rulership of this world is of the devil: Luke 4:6, John 12:31, 1 John 5:19.
Poser: wouldn't God be a fellow ruler with the devil if decides to involve himself in the political affairs of the state by "intervening" to "save" the state?
By the way, visions, prophecy, tongues have long ceased: 1 Corinthians 13:8-13. Why have they ceased? Because Knowledge is now complete. No more partial.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Xisnin(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
So many fools on Nairaland.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by akoaki(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:
A Nairaland prophesied that Election is going to be shifted for 6 days and it happened exactly has he prophesied

link below:

..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.
.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.
These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria

Few minutes ago, PDP released a press release that they wont take the outcome of this election

link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5046394/pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results#76116194

So many times in a vision, I've seen a military intervention due to violence as a result of election malpractice. The young military officers will start Nigeria afresh.
That's why when I see people kill themselves for Buhari and Atiku, I laugh so hard and then cry bitterly. They are not in God's plan beyond the next election.
Nigeria is not breaking up anytime soon. But for sure, God is planning to shake up Nigeria to her roots.

My bro and sis on this forum, dont think PDP will go down without a fight and mostly innocent people will suffer the loss most especially up North.

pray to you God irrespective of your religion that God should take control because i can see Crisis, violence erupting all over the nation in short time.

From the look of things, this election wont go down well and its likely to explode into crisis.

shalom

Doom sayers have come again. This prophecy shall never come to pass. We have crossed the Rubicon river.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by elishajohn(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
WHENEVER THE NAME US IS BEEN MENTION, IT REMINDS ME OF THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTION THAT PRODUCED THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION - ESPECIALLY, THE ROLE THEY PLAY THROUGH THEIR FORMER PRESIDENT. WE THOUGHT THEY KNEW EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD (INCLUDING WHERE GOD IS, AND THAT WHICH IS IN THE MIND OF GOD). AND THREE YEARS AFTER THEY'RE HERE AGAIN TO HELP US FORM ANOTHER GOVERNMENT WITHOUT TELLING US THE TRUTH - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GOVERNMENT AND THE ROLE THEY PLAY TO FOSTERED IT ON US. EVEN MORE BIZARRE IS THE CLAIMED BY ONE OF THE POLITICAL PARTY THAT THEY WON'T ACCEPT THE RESULT RELEASED BY INEC. AND THAT THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (US) ARE WITH THE ORIGINAL RESULT. I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK BUT I THINK I SHOULD RESERVE IT FOR THE RIGHT TIME.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by elishajohn(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
So many fools on Nairaland.[/q

CAN YOU MENTION ONE MY BOSS
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by joy2(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
If this actually happened as prophesied. It it serves Buhari right. Remember that he sacked Shagari as president of Nigeria when he clenched the second term. The most important thing to me is for us as a nation to make true progress and not these false claims of progress being made by APC which I can see beyond the mouth of Lai Mohammed. Please go ahead and press the reset mode of Nigeria and let us for once enjoy the country. God Bless my dear country NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by MissedCall(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
OP, U are mad.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Y'all are dreamers.
Next thread pls!
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please someone should help me tell this nairaland prophet to tell me when I will finally win that 50 million naira from bet9ja.

Dat one na my biggest concern now.

Politics gbakwaa òkù.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by IjebuWarrior: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
We need some form of revolution in this country ASAP! The rate at which people like Tinubu and all other politicians are looting Nigeria's resources is alarming. Yes, I'm jealous when someone steals my property yet, flaunt it right before my eyes. angry angry

They all need to be killed! angry angry angry

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

So UN will beg the military to take over lol...
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by TruthinAction: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
geezynoni:
election or no election...rivers state is rough

It's true but what happened during the Presidential election day was a planned work by the military acting on the instruction of the commander in chief of the armed forces. Election materials arrived early in most part of the LGA but the military stopped the distribution. Instead they used APC thugs to stir up trouble and fight broke out. Instead using their training to bring it under control, they started shooting PDP thugs who in turn also fired back. Now elections in these LGAs did not hold and this reduced the winning margin of PDP.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
As worrisome as this prophecy is it rings very true ..if you look at it Nigeria is on the brink of a civil war

GEJ was scared to fight one but Atiku isn't , besides OBJ, IBB and other old generals who supported Atiku have alot to loose in their personal freedom and safety if buhari wins

As sad as it sounds even those who are abusing the OP have had the same feelings and dreams but pray against it

Unfortunately buhari and the bad economy sped this civil war coming

We are heading to disaster where million will die

Get ready

4 Likes

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by 22brains(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

but this is a mere prediction and not a prophecy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari / Edo State: Know Your 19 Commissioners And Their Portfolios / BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.