Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. (3838 Views)

Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Is this prophecy really coming to pass after 33 years?

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
1990 is 32 years already? It’s still like yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by habsydiamond(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
That man must be a prophet....

5 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by factcheckmmm: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by olasaad(f): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
US may bomb Iraq So the media never referred to US as a terrorist during this period grin

2 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Adblg0610: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:
By the special grace of God, it shall come to pass. My only advice for you is to begin to learn how to deal with the psychological discomfort it’ll cause you.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidency is inevitable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Wawelexy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
There's nothing like prophecy here, the same drug baron that re contesting for president now are the same he was referring to back then... He knew with the way they re acquiring wealth then, the next thing for them to search for is power, and since they re already in the government affairs then(tho might still be minor), he knew surely they shall grow and get to the top with their ill gotten wealth making it easier for them.

It's a simple permutation any wise person then should know.... nothing like prophecy, Peter Obi is here to let that fail... P.O or nothing

13 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by tishbite42: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adblg0610:
By the special grace of God, it shall come to pass. My only advice for you is to begin to learn how to deal with the psychological discomfort it’ll cause you.
Is this an admission or indictment??

12 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adblg0610:
Bad government is like rain, it falls on any roof it sees.

People that punished other people by Electing Buhari twice still queue to buy fuel. Both the punisher and the punished buy things at same price. Many of the punishers cannot afford a balanced diet and their parents are gnashing their teeth but they think they are doing others.

The craziest part of it is that they have not learned their lesson.

8 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Interesting...

But who come be the drug baron? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Gozac: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adblg0610:
so you have agreed that Tinubu is a drug baron?

7 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by muyico(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Awolowo also prophecy about agitation"awa arawa la maa gba ara wa sile"

2 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by NNTR: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:
Fidelis Oyakhilome, a former Police Commissioner and military governor of Rivers State from January 1984 during the military administrations of GMB (i.e. PMB) and Ibrahim Babangida, and later became Chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) (1988–1991), in codes, was actually referring to IBB, and so, in effect, his comment then, had nothing to do with Jagagban or the likes.

This is in relation with Pastor Jennifer Madike RIP, reformed 'fast lane wild girl' fraternising with the then First Lady Maryam Babangida, and got enmeshed with the then First Lady Maryam Babangida, amid rumours of involvement in a drug bust scandal that got hushed up and swept under the rug.

UnusualEmissary:
Interesting...

But who come be the drug baron? undecided undecided undecided
The person aka 'Maradona' who infamously referred to himself being an 'evil genius' albeit denies personally calling himself so

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by JAMO84: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Una eyes don dey clear. After the useless get together party campaign flops in Taraba, Kogi, Nassarawa and Rivers
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by NNTR: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Una eyes don dey clear. After the useless get together party campaign flops in Taraba, Kogi, Nassarawa and Rivers
Yeah, hence the reason why Datti, slowly but surely, is taking a back seat

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Adblg0610: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Gozac:

so you have agreed that Tinubu is a drug baron?
That’s pretty much I could deduce from your innuendo and unsubstantiated derogatory remarks about Tinubu.
It’s been the trademark all mentally lazy gossips who lack the ability of critical analysis
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by ican2020: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ignorance the worst disease
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Bluntguy: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
That was Fidelis Oyakhilome. NDLEA chairman under Babangida. He was a police commissioner and knew one of the present presidential candidate's antecedents very well back then.

3 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by gaby(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Police Commissioner Fidelis Oyakhilome...
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Belteshazzar1: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
I wonder the kin god wey tell am this kin lie lie......
Besides i think sey na black nd white newspapper dey those days....
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by duro4chang(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
No matter what the haters say Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. He is the one who the country needs now. He is a game changer. The best of all the candidates. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. On his mandate we stand gidigba.
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
We’re moving in circles. US bombed Iraq, even Obasanjo is still here sef undecided

1 Like

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

habsydiamond:
That man must be a prophet....

It wasn’t a prediction. Nigeria is almost stagnant, one step forward, 3 steps backwards

You can read a 1977 newspaper and get all the updates of 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by habsydiamond(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
grin

It wasn’t a prediction. Nigeria is almost stagnant, one step forward, 3 steps backwards

You can read a 1977 newspaper and get all the updates of 2022
with the way things were going in those days had it been we had good leaders back then to help build this country may be we would have become the best in Africa if not in the top 50 countries of the world with better economy
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by iSense247: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adblg0610:
Abdulgafari, the yoruba muslim bigot and terrorist. It is clear that you guys don't mean well for Nigeria. If you escape Buhari's disasterous government, you may not escape the next one. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by snowball11(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adblg0610:

This one shock me o! cheesy
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by gly(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adblg0610:

So finally you have agreed that T!nubu is a drug baron?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Okoroawusa: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
NNTR:
Fidelis Oyakhilome, a former Police Commissioner and military governor of Rivers State from January 1984 during the military administrations of GMB (i.e. PMB) and Ibrahim Babangida, and later became Chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) (1988–1991), in codes, was actually referring to IBB, and so, in effect, his comment then, had nothing to do with Jagaban or the likes.

This is in relation with Pastor Jennifer Madike RIP, reformed 'fast lane wild girl' fraternising with the then First Lady Maryam Babangida, and got enmeshed with the then First Lady Maryam Babangida, amid rumours of involvement in a drug bust scandal that got hushed up and swept under the rug.

The person aka 'Maradona' who infamously referred to himself being an 'evil genius' albeit denies personally calling himself so

You are very correct. You are even talking of Jennifer Maduike what of Gloria Okon whose saga with Dele Giwa led to his assassination by IBB?
I saw IBB reign and I can authoritatively say that the negative effects of his 1985-1993 regime are still felt till today.

2 Likes

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by sharpwriter(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
gaby:
Police Commissioner Fidelis Oyakhilome...
Bluntguy:
That was Fidelis Oyakhilome. NDLEA chairman under Babangida. He was a police commissioner and knew one of the present presidential candidate's antecedents very well back then.
Ẹ kú àgbà sirs... I salute your "anciency" cheesy cheesy
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Ikpaitid: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Another IPOB goat who is not even a Nigerian woke up this morning and decided to throw insults as usual but he forgot that Nigerians are the ones who decide who becomes president of Nigeria.
All you can do is come online and insult other tribes but the only punishment Nigerians will give you is to allow Simon Ekpa to force you to stay at home for 10 years,you will not even vote in 2023 because if you come out of your house Simon Ekpa will deal with you ruthlessly.
In fact,if you make too much noise we will change the election days to Monday grin grin grin
You are our slave and you will continue to be our slave in Nigeria forever and ever. May your labour continue to be in vain, AMEN.
Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adblg0610:

Tinubu doesn't believe in jesus, the prayer won't be answered.

1 Like

Re: 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. by Ikpaitid: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu doesn't believe in jesus, the prayer won't be answered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011: So Begins The Fall Of The ACN In The Southwest! / Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account / A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.