Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus (34761 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Greatzeus(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
This secondus of a man is a great failure,like foot mat. How many elections has he won since he became chairman
Him tuu lie,this is for you below

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Obere4u: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
doctokwus:
I personally would not accept any result that announces Buhari the winner.

[/b]A situation where the vote of a stark illiterate up north,some not even from Nigeria,is counted equal to that of other enlightened people in other parts of Nigeria,is not acceptable.[b]

Also a situation where agents of the state clearly and openly prevented people in known PDP strongholds from either voting or having their results counted can not be accepted.
Buhari maybe the president of majority illiterates, almajiris and people who have never been out of their huts,but he cannot be accepted to be the president of the average,true Nigerian,as clearly shown by the classical Abuja result,which is what the real,authentic voting populace is saying.
I stand with PDP and their statement in it's entirety.

You are just pathetic for making such comment.

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by mistyebby(f): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Someone has suddenly gone mute, Amina Zakari!
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by PecE2Make: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
The Jibril doing what the canals are good at in order to remain in power. But God Almighty will have his way and deliver PDP @ the end.
Note this should be the last election INEC will conduct without electronic voting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by zoedew: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
By corrupt politicians whose stock in trade includes poorly executed infrastructural projects and outright stealing from the public treasury.

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by mexzony: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
If buhari wins men I am sorry for this country. I am really not happy with the conduct of this election. This is all sham with all the violence.

2 Likes

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by varyo: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Another 4yrs of suffering and struggling,where nothing is working. O Lord deliver us from the hands of APC.
May they meet theirs Waterloo if they suceed .

This election is not free and fair.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Ganamustgo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Howling wailing incorrigible liar, is sniper too expensive for you? We can contribute to make it possible for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, you can contribute to kill.

That sums up the tenets of APC.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by servercodes001: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yeah. It is always under threat whenever pdp loses. cheesy

When the courts threw out APC candidates and prevented the party from contesting, it was no threat to democracy.

When Osinbajo lost his unit to PDP, it wasn't threat to democracy.

When Ajimobi lost the Senate race, it was no threat.

When APC lost in Buharis backyard to another candidate, it was no threat.

When apc didnt get a single vote in Ekweremadus unit, it wasn't a threat.

Etc etc.

But the moment pdp is at the receiving end, it is a threat!!!

Useless fvxktard. grin grin

Pdp, die by fire!!!

For more Wailing Tunes, Text KANO to PDP. cheesy

See the face of a serial loser below. Never won any election for PDP. Dude looks thirsty...someone should pour some Kanu urine inside that filthy mouth!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Secondus.. please do not disturb this Nation call Nigeria we gave you guys 16years... let’s give others 16years
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by akekelegboghodo: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have no choice than to second Secondus. Indeed, I second Secondus!
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by BluntBoy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
IBvoss:

That's what they say every 4 years. You people will never learn. Maybe when all these incumbent political parties are gone for good, can we start talking about progress. grin

Buhari deserves a second term.

His first term was marred by reflections of austerity cuts which you people call suffering.

We were in a recession, not a jamboree. How would anyone have expected much during a horrible recession?

Now, that we are officially out of the recession and are growing our economy steadily, you can be rest assured of a better performance from this government.

If a government can hold Nigeria together during a horrible recession coupled with terrorism, pervasive corruption and deep tribalism, then that government needs to be applauded.

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by akekelegboghodo: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

Buhari deserves a second term.

His first term was marred by reflections of austerity cuts which you people call suffering.

We were in a recession, not a jamboree. How would anyone have expected much during a horrible recession?

Now, that we are officially out of the recession and are growing our economy steadily, you can be rest assured of a better performance from this government.

If a government can hold Nigeria together during a horrible recession coupled with terrorism, pervasive corruption and deep tribalism, then bthat government needs to be applauded.

Sharaaap my friend....

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by BluntBoy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
akekelegboghodo:

Sharaaap my friend....

Rather than this lame, ineffective response, you could have just ignored my post.

2 Likes

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by TheAlchemist: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just not happy, i was hoping by voting Buhari out we would begin to show that our vote counts, when you do not perform you are not expected to return back to office. Which way forward...

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by kwizzman8: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
UcheSecondus:
Our Democracy is Under Threat

Protocols:

1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is forced to take a stand and make the following pronouncements at this crucial point because our democracy is under threat of derailment.

2. Firstly, I want to categorically state that our collation centers have all original results from every polling unit, in every ward, in every Local Government Area (LGA) in Nigeria, of which the international community is well aware, implying all results currently being announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is incorrect thus unacceptable to our party and people.

3. Secondly, officials of both President Buhari’s government and the All Progressive Congress (APC), working with INEC officers, have tried to alter the course of history and disenfranchise our people through the cancellation and manipulation of figures for results already announced at polling units, nationwide, in Local Government Areas (LGAs) where our party, the PDP, had commanding votes; this must now be resisted by every well meaning Nigerian.

4. Thirdly, the ruling party’s strategy has indeed been murderous, undignified, and disrespectful of the wishes of the electorate, our people and the international community who have been in solidarity with our nation as we attempt to strengthen our democracy and its institutions.

5. Fourthly, in full view of the watching world, and despite efforts by our great party and its agents to adhere to every laid down provision for the 2019 general elections, the APC in collusion with INEC have taken aggressive steps, mostly through inducements, manipulation and incarcerations, using the elements of state power including the Nigeria Police Force, the Nigerian Army in particular, alongside other organizations including the Department of State Security (DSS) and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to silence the voices of our long suffering people; this is disheartening, considering the terms of the Peace Accord, which called for impartiality and non-partisanship by members of our security organization with constitutional roles to play during this civic exercise.

6. Fifthly, as results trickled in on the Sunday, February 24th, 2019, clearly putting the PDP in the lead, the ruling party and President Buhari dispatched high-ranking officials to coercively influence outcomes in different geopolitical zones in the country. For example:

I. The minister of the interior, was dispatched to the North West of the country
II. The Secretary of the Government of the Federation was dispatched to the North East of the country; while the
III. The Attorney General and Minister were dispatched to the South East and South-South regions.

7. With the INEC IT server hacked by agents of the APC to manipulate results, we can with certainty state that results from the following polling units have, for example, been tampered with, note:

i. Sarkin Dawaki ward in Doma LGA – Nassarawa state
ii. Doka ward in Doma LGA – Nassarawa state
iii. Agyaragin – Tofa ward
iv. 10, 000 illegal votes added to already announced results in Wurno LGA in Sokoto state
v. Additionally, violent and destructive attacks have been meted out to officials while counting at Lafia St. and police barracks polling units.

8. As if these provocations are not enough, our agents and officials are constantly arrested and in many cases locked-up for complaining that Card Readers were not in use in many Northern states, implying that all results from the Northern part of the country where Card Readers were not used should be voided in accordance with INEC guidelines.

9. I also believe, the arrest of Eng. Buba Galadima, who has been a great symbol of what is courageous about our people goes to show that one man’s ambition is greater than our collective good, and most probably worth the blood of all Nigerians.

10. In that context, I call for Buba Galadima’s immediate and unconditional release, as well as that of all officials and agents of the PDP, in the Southwest, who were mostly arrested on the eve of the elections where intimidation became the APCs sole election strategy.

11. Despite these provocations, intimidation and attempts to hijack our democracy and change the course of history, I must, in fact, convey to our good people the fact that the PDP is on course to victory and the Presidency; therefore, remain resolute and steadfast, because our party shares in your uncertainty and suffering, which must decisively come to a good end for us all.

12. Finally, and once again, we appeal to the leadership of INEC to remain impartial and not become willing agents to disenfranchise our people and derail our democracy, because the world is watching, and history will indeed pass judgment.

In addition, to the international community; we welcome your support for our democracy and extend our gratitude with great hope for our democracy.

Prince Uche Secondus
Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
i knew that this was going to happen nigeria we should fight back oooo all this result been called are all fake results and are not to be accepted please
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by doctokwus: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gbemishile1:

Story for the gods
According to you.Ok,we watching.

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by doctokwus: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gbajumon:

Buhari is president of all Nigerians, illiterate or literate. Almajiris, afonjas or fla_tinos. So, these people have the right to vote him. They are Nigerians!
An almajiri that has been brainwashed and is extremist in thought and pprocess with a herd mentality cannot determines who rules me.Period.

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Superman7: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cry me blood!!! Idiot!

for quoting me and typing nonsense, God punish you and your generations.
You will feel the suffering from Buhari till death.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Teejayphillip(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Awon weyrey,yesterday INEC should declare PDP winner.

Today, we reject the Presidential ELECTION result...

Awon eyan radarada
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by boxypane(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Our democracy is not equal to PDP.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by doctokwus: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
bcashy:

And who the hell are u? Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraout of here! Who knows u exist ? Story for the gods! Classical Abuja results my foot! If u have a fictional brain, you should know this election is between the elites and the reasonable masses that wants good for this country and you are here forming what you are not! Schewwwwww!!!!
An illiterate or almajiri brainwashed in all aspects of life cannot determine who rules me.
If u belong to any of the above group,you cannot determine who rules me simply because the British almagamated us.
If you don't and yet support a Buhari presidency,then your life has no meaning.

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by doctokwus: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obere4u:

You are just pathetic for making such comment.
You are more than pathetic for celebrating a failure that even had to rig votes up north and in places with clear PDP victories.
Shameless, nauseating human being!

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Guy I'm not a zombie.
Slymonster:

Isn't it amazing that vote from there are higher than the south,east, north central and west which within the same range. I hope you do feed your self,pay your house rent or have a home,live comfortably,don't sweat at night when there is no light to sleep and drive a nice decent car.Because if you don't,it clearly shows you are one of those illiterate in the north too.

Yall make government too comfortable and thats why nothing works. I am happy certain people will not be return to their position too
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Felixv: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
revoke the intels contract
probe the 16bn dollar invincible power project

lol
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by FrancisIgya: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Secondus, stop ranting and put your troops on red alert with your son at the front line. Stand by your pronouncement that there will be war in Nigeria if PDP looses. I beg do not draw the people and the international community into PDP self declared war.

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bcashy: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
doctokwus:

An illiterate or almajiri brainwashed in all aspects of life cannot determine who rules me.
If u belong to any of the above group,you cannot determine who rules me simply because the British almagamated us.
If you don't and yet support a Buhari presidency,then your life has no meaning.

grin grin grin grin grin grin see this lowlife idiot! Na buhari be ur problem right? O ya determine who rules u and let's see....na Atiku be ur choice but unfortunately we say no! Na buhari go rule u, oya kill yaself cheesy grin
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bcashy: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Superman7:

for quoting me and typing nonsense, God punish you and your generations.
You will feel the suffering from Buhari till death.

grin grin grin
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Na this time I dey enjoy pass, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ministry dey move forward! No more monkey dey work babnon dey chop! Its only lowlife slowpoje bastard like u that wants free money ! Nigerians have spoken, kill urself pls! grin

1 Like

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by selfemployed(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
UcheSecondus:
Our Democracy is Under Threat

Protocols:

1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is forced to take a stand and make the following pronouncements at this crucial point because our democracy is under threat of derailment.

2. Firstly, I want to categorically state that our collation centers have all original results from every polling unit, in every ward, in every Local Government Area (LGA) in Nigeria, of which the international community is well aware, implying all results currently being announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is incorrect thus unacceptable to our party and people.

3. Secondly, officials of both President Buhari’s government and the All Progressive Congress (APC), working with INEC officers, have tried to alter the course of history and disenfranchise our people through the cancellation and manipulation of figures for results already announced at polling units, nationwide, in Local Government Areas (LGAs) where our party, the PDP, had commanding votes; this must now be resisted by every well meaning Nigerian.

4. Thirdly, the ruling party’s strategy has indeed been murderous, undignified, and disrespectful of the wishes of the electorate, our people and the international community who have been in solidarity with our nation as we attempt to strengthen our democracy and its institutions.

5. Fourthly, in full view of the watching world, and despite efforts by our great party and its agents to adhere to every laid down provision for the 2019 general elections, the APC in collusion with INEC have taken aggressive steps, mostly through inducements, manipulation and incarcerations, using the elements of state power including the Nigeria Police Force, the Nigerian Army in particular, alongside other organizations including the Department of State Security (DSS) and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to silence the voices of our long suffering people; this is disheartening, considering the terms of the Peace Accord, which called for impartiality and non-partisanship by members of our security organization with constitutional roles to play during this civic exercise.

6. Fifthly, as results trickled in on the Sunday, February 24th, 2019, clearly putting the PDP in the lead, the ruling party and President Buhari dispatched high-ranking officials to coercively influence outcomes in different geopolitical zones in the country. For example:

I. The minister of the interior, was dispatched to the North West of the country
II. The Secretary of the Government of the Federation was dispatched to the North East of the country; while the
III. The Attorney General and Minister were dispatched to the South East and South-South regions.

7. With the INEC IT server hacked by agents of the APC to manipulate results, we can with certainty state that results from the following polling units have, for example, been tampered with, note:

i. Sarkin Dawaki ward in Doma LGA – Nassarawa state
ii. Doka ward in Doma LGA – Nassarawa state
iii. Agyaragin – Tofa ward
iv. 10, 000 illegal votes added to already announced results in Wurno LGA in Sokoto state
v. Additionally, violent and destructive attacks have been meted out to officials while counting at Lafia St. and police barracks polling units.

8. As if these provocations are not enough, our agents and officials are constantly arrested and in many cases locked-up for complaining that Card Readers were not in use in many Northern states, implying that all results from the Northern part of the country where Card Readers were not used should be voided in accordance with INEC guidelines.

9. I also believe, the arrest of Eng. Buba Galadima, who has been a great symbol of what is courageous about our people goes to show that one man’s ambition is greater than our collective good, and most probably worth the blood of all Nigerians.

10. In that context, I call for Buba Galadima’s immediate and unconditional release, as well as that of all officials and agents of the PDP, in the Southwest, who were mostly arrested on the eve of the elections where intimidation became the APCs sole election strategy.

11. Despite these provocations, intimidation and attempts to hijack our democracy and change the course of history, I must, in fact, convey to our good people the fact that the PDP is on course to victory and the Presidency; therefore, remain resolute and steadfast, because our party shares in your uncertainty and suffering, which must decisively come to a good end for us all.

12. Finally, and once again, we appeal to the leadership of INEC to remain impartial and not become willing agents to disenfranchise our people and derail our democracy, because the world is watching, and history will indeed pass judgment.

In addition, to the international community; we welcome your support for our democracy and extend our gratitude with great hope for our democracy.

Prince Uche Secondus
Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
Mr. Man, you have said nothing.

You neither accepted nor rejected the process. Only complaints.

Is that what we will eat?
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by adeyak83(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
yrex01:
We no talk am ? Lwkmd. I'm so sure they've already written EU, US, FIFA, LALIGA, EPL, UEFA AMD muric by now.

They've seen it clearly !!
By the way, he shouldn't fear coz by d time likes, share n twit from NL n TWITTER reach abj collation center, buhari would b gone.

So count ur hope on NL N TWITTER likes n share
I dey laaaaafff o kikikikikikikikiiiiiiiikkkkkkk
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by FrancisIgya: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Secondus, just learn from the recent Cameroun election experience. The opposition cried foul and called on the Anglo-Phone people to reject the results. They even invited the international community to intervene. Till date Paul Biya is the president of Cameroun and nothing has changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.