Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus (34763 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by deomelo: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
lmao... This clown's name is secondus = second, but the clown won be firstcondus.

Sour losing Oruebe comediangrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by watchwoman(f): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yeah. It is always under threat whenever pdp loses. cheesy

When the courts threw out APC candidates and prevented the party from contesting, it was no threat to democracy.

When Osinbajo lost his unit to PDP, it wasn't threat to democracy.

When Ajimobi lost the Senate race, it was no threat.

When APC lost in Buharis backyard to another candidate, it was no threat.

When apc didnt get a single vote in Ekweremadus unit, it wasn't a threat.

Etc etc.

But the moment pdp is at the receiving end, it is a threat!!!

Useless fvxktard. grin grin

Pdp, die by fire!!!

For more Wailing Tunes, Text KANO to PDP. cheesy

See the face of a serial loser below. Never won any election for PDP. Dude looks thirsty...someone should pour some Kanu urine inside that filthy mouth!! grin
Jeez..this is the most brutal comment I've read this month!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Superman7: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Na this time I dey enjoy pass, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ministry dey move forward! No more monkey dey work babnon dey chop! Its only lowlife slowpoje bastard like u that wants free money ! Nigerians have spoken, kill urself pls! grin

You are the biggest idiot of the century, may you reap massive sufferings and poverty Nigeria inherited from Buhari, you life will remain lifeless like Buhari, you will become like the cows in Daura. foolish animal.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
If an electrol officer can say in public tv that he has announced previous result under duress and still announcing the current victory of a candidate under duress so he can be allowed to go home safe and meet his children at home and INEC DECLARED SUCH CANDIDATE A WINNER that's when you realized you don't have a country anymore

You all can keep jumping up and down about PDP AND APC BEFORE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS MANY PDP MEMEBERS WILL DEFECT BACK TO APC... AT THE END OF THE DAY U ALL LOST AS A NIGERIAN....

I WILL NEVER EVER GLADLY ACCEPT NIGERIA AS A NATIONALITY WILLINGLY
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Vikky014(f): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

Stop being pessimistic.
The worst is over. Next Level would be way better.
Lol,i just dey laugh
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by ClearFlair: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
UcheSecondus:
Our Democracy is Under Threat

Protocols:

1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is forced to take a stand and make the following pronouncements at this crucial point because our democracy is under threat of derailment.

2. Firstly, I want to categorically state that our collation centers have all original results from every polling unit, in every ward, in every Local Government Area (LGA) in Nigeria, of which the international community is well aware, implying all results currently being announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is incorrect thus unacceptable to our party and people.

3. Secondly, officials of both President Buhari’s government and the All Progressive Congress (APC), working with INEC officers, have tried to alter the course of history and disenfranchise our people through the cancellation and manipulation of figures for results already announced at polling units, nationwide, in Local Government Areas (LGAs) where our party, the PDP, had commanding votes; this must now be resisted by every well meaning Nigerian.

4. Thirdly, the ruling party’s strategy has indeed been murderous, undignified, and disrespectful of the wishes of the electorate, our people and the international community who have been in solidarity with our nation as we attempt to strengthen our democracy and its institutions.

5. Fourthly, in full view of the watching world, and despite efforts by our great party and its agents to adhere to every laid down provision for the 2019 general elections, the APC in collusion with INEC have taken aggressive steps, mostly through inducements, manipulation and incarcerations, using the elements of state power including the Nigeria Police Force, the Nigerian Army in particular, alongside other organizations including the Department of State Security (DSS) and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to silence the voices of our long suffering people; this is disheartening, considering the terms of the Peace Accord, which called for impartiality and non-partisanship by members of our security organization with constitutional roles to play during this civic exercise.

6. Fifthly, as results trickled in on the Sunday, February 24th, 2019, clearly putting the PDP in the lead, the ruling party and President Buhari dispatched high-ranking officials to coercively influence outcomes in different geopolitical zones in the country. For example:

I. The minister of the interior, was dispatched to the North West of the country
II. The Secretary of the Government of the Federation was dispatched to the North East of the country; while the
III. The Attorney General and Minister were dispatched to the South East and South-South regions.

7. With the INEC IT server hacked by agents of the APC to manipulate results, we can with certainty state that results from the following polling units have, for example, been tampered with, note:

i. Sarkin Dawaki ward in Doma LGA – Nassarawa state
ii. Doka ward in Doma LGA – Nassarawa state
iii. Agyaragin – Tofa ward
iv. 10, 000 illegal votes added to already announced results in Wurno LGA in Sokoto state
v. Additionally, violent and destructive attacks have been meted out to officials while counting at Lafia St. and police barracks polling units.

8. As if these provocations are not enough, our agents and officials are constantly arrested and in many cases locked-up for complaining that Card Readers were not in use in many Northern states, implying that all results from the Northern part of the country where Card Readers were not used should be voided in accordance with INEC guidelines.

9. I also believe, the arrest of Eng. Buba Galadima, who has been a great symbol of what is courageous about our people goes to show that one man’s ambition is greater than our collective good, and most probably worth the blood of all Nigerians.

10. In that context, I call for Buba Galadima’s immediate and unconditional release, as well as that of all officials and agents of the PDP, in the Southwest, who were mostly arrested on the eve of the elections where intimidation became the APCs sole election strategy.

11. Despite these provocations, intimidation and attempts to hijack our democracy and change the course of history, I must, in fact, convey to our good people the fact that the PDP is on course to victory and the Presidency; therefore, remain resolute and steadfast, because our party shares in your uncertainty and suffering, which must decisively come to a good end for us all.

12. Finally, and once again, we appeal to the leadership of INEC to remain impartial and not become willing agents to disenfranchise our people and derail our democracy, because the world is watching, and history will indeed pass judgment.

In addition, to the international community; we welcome your support for our democracy and extend our gratitude with great hope for our democracy.

Prince Uche Secondus
Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)

Very true. Our democracy is under threat from thieves in the PDP.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Obere4u: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
doctokwus:

You are more than pathetic for celebrating a failure that even had to rig votes up north and in places with clear PDP victories.
Shameless, nauseating human being!

You are a fool for believing that anywhere Buhari wins is rigged.

Have you all forgotten the rigging regimes of OBJ?
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Ayobami7(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bcashy: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Superman7:

You are the biggest idiot of the century, may you reap massive sufferings and poverty Nigeria inherited from Buhari, you life will remain lifeless like Buhari, you will become like the cows in Daura. foolish animal.

You were born with hate! So this is expected...I still repeat maself, go n find job do if not hunger go kill u grin grin grin grin....no free money again...if u can work in ma farm....DM me! I get pig dung I dey always pack every two weeks, it will fetch u something and take u off street grin

At least with that, u can get life! But I dey suspect u this greedy fool , u go eventually start thieving my pigs cis its written all over ur face that u are a born thief no wonder you are supporting Atiku grin

DM me ur account number, will give u the little I can afford , but i will make sure it can start a business but come to think of it, u this greedy thief, can u manage a business like this?

Pls pack urself go one side Jor! No be me born u, make person wet create problem come solve am......
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by 2fine2fast(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
We sane Nigerians knew there is no way for PDP to rule Nigeria in the next twenty
years. We actually chose the lesser of the 2 evils we have.
Attached is my prediction a day before the election was postponed.
Not exact, but close.
God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Babaflenjor: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
KAAAAAAANNNNOOOOO
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Babaflenjor: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
KAAAAAAANNNNOOOOO

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Friend01(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
GuyWise101:
Bulhari is a disaster and a doom to Nigeria,....

Bulhari rigged this election therefore we will never accept this result....

When it favours there was no rigging, but when it does not, you shout foul.

Na today I confirm say most of una head no correct .
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bizzibodi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
2condus d holla monkey!

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bizzibodi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari need to jail 2condus for duping Atiku.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Gbajumon: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
doctokwus:

An almajiri that has been brainwashed and is extremist in thought and pprocess with a herd mentality cannot determines who rules me.Period.

Touchè
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by jamejanev: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
GuyWise101:
Bulhari is a disaster and a doom to Nigeria,....

Bulhari rigged this election therefore we will never accept this result....
I laugh oooo. Peeee deeee peeee how's market ooo? Useless party. Do u think u can beat sai Baba? De deceive urselves. 2019 election has come and gone, just prepare to go to Jails. Saraki and co, Kuje awaits u. I hope u hear me?
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Superman7: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
bcashy:

You were born with hate! So this is expected...I still repeat maself, go n find job do if not hunger go kill u grin grin grin grin....no free money again...if u can work in ma farm....DM me! I get pig dung I dey always pack every two weeks, it will fetch u something and take u off street grin

At least with that, u can get life! But I dey suspect u this greedy fool , u go eventually start thieving my pigs cis its written all over ur face that u are a born thief no wonder you are supporting Atiku grin

DM me ur account number, will give u the little I can afford , but i will make sure it can start a business but come to think of it, u this greedy thief, can u manage a business like this?

Pls pack urself go one side Jor! No be me born u, make person wet create problem come solve am......

I smell pig all around you. No wonder you talk like an animal from Daura, see, Buhari's poverty can never touch me I have employed people in this country, unlike you Buhari's pig. Your end will be very terrible.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Ndonu101: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari stole the people's mandate
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bcashy: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Superman7:

I smell pig all around you. No wonder you talk like an animal from Daura, see, Buhari's poverty can never touch me I have employed people in this country, unlike you Buhari's pig. Your end will be very terrible.

Employed.... Who dash monkey banana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You employed mumu like you to be spreading fake news, spread hatred right?
Real employers of labour knows that this time is the best for them compared to what is obtainable in the past!

Bastard like you too dey claim emoyer of labour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better stand up , go work and earn cool.cash before another smart guy who is ready to work and earn go start to dey Bleep life out of ur wife just because u are ridiculously lazy

Mumu dey expect free money grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
High-powered truth.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by jinco5050: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari is a disaster in this country
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Superman7: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
bcashy:

Employed.... Who dash monkey banana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You employed mumu like you to be spreading fake news, spread hatred right?
Real employers of labour knows that this time is the best for them compared to what is obtainable in the past!

Bastard like you too dey claim emoyer of labour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better stand up , go work and earn cool.cash before another smart guy who is ready to work and earn go start to dey Bleep life out of ur wife just because u are ridiculously lazy

Mumu dey expect free money grin grin grin grin grin

You will forever remain a bastard and your life will never be better than the cows in Daura, can"t You See you are already a disgrace to your generation? As you keep supporting Buhari and his evil plans, your life will remain miserable forever.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Superman7: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
jinco5050:
Buhari is a disaster in this country

You can say this 1 million times.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bcashy: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Superman7:

You will forever remain a bastard and your life will never be better than the cows in Daura, can"t You See you are already a disgrace to your generation? As you keep supporting Buhari and his evil plans, your life will remain miserable forever.

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey chop ma money.....na me go Bleep ur wife at last! Na just to show her my pocket.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

U go wail tire! I no go even send u! Ur father self na gateman for one mallam house, u come dey form employer of labour here! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by jamejanev: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Superman7:

Peeee deeeeeeee peeeeeee. How's market? Pls take heart, no insult people, even Atikulate has taken heart.Una sorry for the loss
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by Superman7: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
bcashy:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey chop ma money.....na me go Bleep ur wife at last! Na just to show her my pocket.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

U go wail tire! I no go even send u! Ur father self na gateman for one mallam house, u come dey form employer of labour here! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See your life?
You have proven yourself more like a cow, reminds me of those idiots looking for 72 Virgins in paradise, you will end up in hell. See how useless you are, your greatest ambition is sleeping with another man's wife. You are truly a wasted product, smelling dustbin like you. You will never achieve anything good in life, your generation is cursed.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by highbeekeys(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shut up Mr secondus! Our democracy has been under threat or had been destroyed self since Abiola's Election was annulled! Let the PDP have a dose of their own medicine. They rigged, killed, looted, destroyed for 16 years. Now they want free and fair elections. When Nigeria is ready to wise up, We'll kick both of u stupid parties out. But for now, I'm gonna stick with Baba go slow than vote for Atiku to draw us backwards again with their share the money party ideology.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by chocolatelady(f): 2:47am On Feb 26, 2019
They are calling pmb all sorts of name just to discredit him like they did in 2015 but still it did not work for them. Atiku has been boasting that he was leading since yesterday, see how the cup don turn for pdp. I wonder what pdp would have done if they were prevented from fielding candidates in a state like rivers just like apc. PMB they called all sorts of name never intervened. They never born a judge during OBj time that said that pdp will not field candidates in an election. That judge will cease to exit after the pronoucement.
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by MYHUBBY: 4:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:

When the courts threw out APC candidates and prevented the party from contesting, it was no threat to democracy.

Etc etc.

Pdp, die by fire!!!

See the face of a serial loser below. Never won any election for PDP. Dude looks thirsty...someone should pour some Kanu urine inside that filthy mouth!! grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by bolivnnaija: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:

Etc etc.

Pdp, die by fire!!!

is so unfortunate that you have refused to have sense. someone is giving you facts and figures, your here hurling insults. Zombie
Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by jellington: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
It will amount to an aberration if PDP ever wins presidential election in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership) / Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.