Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster (4045 Views)

Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Musa Saleh Kwankwaso Is Dead: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Father Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Yusuf54: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kwankwaso is a fraudster and a deceiver.He deceived a whole Atiku Abubakar with rented and fake crowds.He couldn't even deliver His Local Government to Atiku,No wonder he was campaigning from One Local Government to another and No wonder he didn't contest against Ibrahim Shekarau..And Mr Dele Onikun Momodu was praising him on twitter when he saw huge crowds not knowing they were rented crowd..Ganduje will surely win his re election. Mr Deceiver has no Political Value

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okay gondollar will win, thank God for Kano people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by drshrewd: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by OldBeer: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
I support you op.

Kwankwascam must vomit the campaign dollars Atiku gave him. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by helinues: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by StOla: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kwankwasiya has been converted to Kwankwasigbo/Kwankwawogbo.

Hahahahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Alariiwo: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku killed his chances by picking Peter Obi, a notorious ethnic bigot..

Did you notice that Obi didn't go to North for campaign?
What kind of VP would that one make?

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Baawaa(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Not only a fraudster but scammer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by FarahAideed: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:

It didn't really kill any chance because If not for altered results Atiku won this but picking Peter Obi really made things difficult for us and I warned the day Buhari announced him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Kylekent59: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
OldBeer:
I support you op.

Kwankwascam must vomit the campaign dollars Atiku gave him. grin

Why are people supporting evil in broad daylight?

Kwankwoso delivered, you should know that the results were altered.

I Just observed one thing in this century.

Politicizing one's self is the beginning of malevolence.

Polítics had made everyone bad in the sense that they support evil and become more devilish.

I pray Buhari takes this country backward X3 and make life more harder and harder.

Since Nigerians don't wanna be free. Those who had been accepting bribes to destroy the future of some good people must surely suffer with their children childrens.

I see blood in this country, I pray the Good ones would be saved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by OldBeer: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kylekent59:

Polítics had made everyone bad in the sense that they support evil and become more devilish.

I pray Buhari takes this country backward X3 and make life more harder and harder.

Since Nigerians don't wanna be free. Those who had been accepting bribes to destroy the future of some good people must surely suffer with their children childrens.

I see blood in this country, I pray the Good ones will be saved
That blood you are seeing is in your house.

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by frankmoney(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kylekent59:

I see blood in this country, I pray the Good ones will be saved
what proof do you have that they were altered ?

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Alariiwo: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

It didn't really kill any chance because If not for altered results Atiku won this but picking Peter Obi really made things difficult for us and I warned the day Buhari announced him

I beg to differ..

Results were altered only in South East to favour Atiku and maybe FCT and other areas in the North.

My region South West gave their votes to both candidates but PMB had the upper hand.

If anyone should complain, it shouldn't be Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Generalnomercy: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:

Just like one useless errand urching called osinbanjo the crook and extremely corrupt pastorprenuer hooligan and vagabond.
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Alariiwo: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Just like one useless errand urching called osinbanjo the crook and extremely corrupt pastorprenuer hooligan and vagabond.

Easy son grin

The erudite scholar and Professor of Law will be your VP for the next four year.. You better get used to it.

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Kingsley10000: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
atiku mboma al'camerooni cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by AyakaDunukofia: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku obviously has a very deep image problem in the North, very severe. Imagine if the north had reciprocated his acceptance in the SE, SS and surprisingly the SW. The SW even ignored the fact that there son is a sitting vice president and voted for him, winning two states and almost drawed in two, Osun and Lagos?

Something is wrong!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:

In addition, the ethnic bigot hadn't the support of governors of his zone but Atiku stupidly remained unfazed.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kylekent59:

I know you are one these IPOB pig.... Whose hearts are filled with hatred and evil towards people from another tribe...
See, all the evil prophecy you have seen concerning this nation will happen in your family, linage and your region ijn. Amen

Eediot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by AMvanquish: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Serious rigging and vote buying , with numerous card reader issues happened in Kano. A lot of voters in Sabon gari were also disenfranchised.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by tossie101(f): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
Atiku obviously has a very deep image problem in the North, very severe. Imagine if the north had reciprocated his acceptance in the SE, SS and surprisingly the SW. The SW even ignored the fact that there son is a sitting vice president and voted for him, winning two states and almost drawed in two, Osun and Lagos?

Something is wrong!

The results were doctored why are u all so gullible. Despite all the new we heard during the election..
Why are u all gullible?
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by 8stargeneral: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wey dose red cap people

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by lisimmo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kylekent59:

It is the blood of you and your folks that you see. Every other well meaning Nigerians will be safe and secure. Why are your such a sore loser

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

The results were doctored why are u all so gullible. Despite all the new we heard during the election..
Why are u all gullible?
Most of you just make me laugh.
Tell me the region that didn't doctor results.
From SS to SE to SW to NW to NC to NE there were people who altered result to suit their parties in their strongholds.

BTW, Atiku lost his polling unit in broad day light, Buhari lost his Aso rock in broad day light, where is rigging there?

Why is it that when election doesn't go your way you always shout rigging?

Can u boast of no rigging in your zone?

Y'all should stop this attitude and behave like sportsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by smeag0l(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
The blood will be in your house and that of your relatives. This shows how sentimental Nigerians can be. Just because one bad candidate one an election and the other bad candidate who was frolicking less than two years ago with the same candidate that won didn't win?You had to pronounce such a curse on a beloved country?I'm scared of you Nigerians. Let me ask you a question?Can you mention to me just one thing you stand to gain if either Atiku or Buhari wins this election?
Kylekent59:

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Sanchez01: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Trackango: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
I was laughing when people were thinking that kwankwaso was so popular in Kano. Shekerau defeated him as an incumbent Governor in 2003

And he couldn't come back till Shekerau finished his 2 tenures.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kylekent59:

The Prayer of the Wicked is Abomination before God

That being said. No result was rewritten. The one release on social media was obtained directly from the collation centres. All the centres as the following who would also collect a copy of result sheet. The Police, Observers, Party Agents, Press Reps. The last is the one feeding media houses raw result.

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Blowing Correct Igbo To The Etche People / Nigerian Man Begins Bike Ride From London To Lagos – [photos] / 55 Million Voters That Will Give Peter Obi Landslide Victory- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.