Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! (1734 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by boldaslion: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Oga no need to sugarcoat this anymore, Ohaneze couldn't have been partisan.. How did an Atiku that lost his own polling unit stand a chance against Buhari? Ohaneze could not verify this before rushing to endorse Atiku..

Lets stop pretending, as igbos we need presidency over restructuring, there is no need pretending about this anymore. Yes we need restructuring but we equally need presidency or Vice, thats the truth, its long over due..

Nnamdi Kanu has lost every relevance he has with the outcome of this election, if he doubts it let him come to SE and test his popularity again. If he had maintained his boycott and had not gone on radio endorsing PDP, his value would have gone up by now.. These are the facts!

You are very very foolish. You are one of the most foolish people we have down east. I am not sure of your paternity but I suspect you are a cross breed just like Okoroawusa and Orji Kalu. We know pure breeds by their reasoning and comments. We TRUE Igbos and Biafrans don't want and don't need Presidency or Vice-presidency of the ZOO. All we need is freedom which is more important than any material gain or consideration. We are too civilised for the dirty, deadly, bloody and fraudulent ZOO politics.

Biafra independence will liberate Africa and the black race from slavery and neocolonialism. We know what we want but your myopic mind cannot comprehend this. Charlatans can never understand this. Give us Biafra and in five years Africans will be looking for our visa to come in. We will shake the world.

1 Like

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
boldaslion:

[s]You are very very foolish. You are one of the most foolish people we have down east. I am not sure of your paternity but I suspect you are a cross breed just like Okoroawusa and Orji Kalu. We know pure breeds by their reasoning and comments. We TRUE Igbos and Biafrans don't want and don't need Presidency or Vice-presidency of the ZOO. All we need is freedom which is more important than any material gain or consideration. We are too civilised for the dirty, deadly, bloody and fraudulent ZOO politics.

Biafra independence will liberate Africa and the black race from slavery and neocolonialism. We know what we want but your myopic mind cannot comprehend this. Charlatans can never understand this. Give us Biafra and in five years Africans will be looking for our visa to come in. We will shake the world.[/s]
Shut up and get educated you fool. After jumping up and down and making noise after VP carrot was thrown at you now you dont need it because PDP failed like a pack of cards.. Orji Kalu is crossbreed because he's in APC but your lying crook Peter obi who wanted to be vp in the same Nigeria is not cross breed.. We know what you want if you like pretend till tomorrow!
We dont really need poorly educated and unintelligent folks like you in alaigbo, you should should just mind your business and leave strategy for intellectuals..
Your thin god Nnamdi Kanu should step foot in igboland and walk around like he did before and see if he will not be lynched
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by Tvegas(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
mentro:

You are a very ignorant person for thinking the northerners will ever trust the igbo with presidency. It's not possible, so because of the little votes buhari got in the south east, you are predicting a south east presidency, my brother you are dull. The south west still has a better chance than the igbos by far when it comes to 2023. At the end of the day, do you think the north can win without the south west vote?.

Thanks for this wise statement. Igbos are the architects of their problem. Infact with this kind of mindset and hatred i doubt if Igbos will ever rule Nigeria. Every sane human should applaud the open mindedness of Yorubas for being fair enough to allow people vote their choice but this guy is here talking some rubbish and sulking up to hausas.

What did Obasanjos presidency achieve for Yorubas? Even with all the power grab, how has the North developed? The southwest cares about good governance more than greed for power. I am a yoruba but i voted Atiku because i felt Obi would be able to revive the economy .I can now see why these guys are hated. With statements like this i doubt if i will ever support an Igbo ticket again.
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by mentro: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tvegas:

Thanks for this wise statement. Igbos are the architects of their problem. Infact with this kind of mindset and hatred i doubt if Igbos will ever rule Nigeria. Every sane human should applaud the open mindedness of Yorubas for being fair enough to allow people vote their choice but this guy is here talking some rubbish and sulking up to hausas.

What did Obasanjos presidency achieve for Yorubas? Even with all the power grab, how has the North developed? The southwest cares about good governance more than greed for power. I am a yoruba but i voted Atiku because i felt Obi would be able to revive the economy .I can now see why these guys are hated. With statements like this i doubt if i will ever support an Igbo ticket again.
My brother, ode ni bobo yen. I guess he's been sponsored by one of the south east politicians to create awareness for igbo presidency. I just didn't want to say it before, with the present system of Nigerian politics Igbos can NEVER have the presidency. The north nor west will vote them. They should be the ones championing restructuring the most but see them, they didn't vote. Any igbo that complains about buhari in my ear again. I fit slap am. They need to learn Alot from the Yoruba people.
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by gidgiddy: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Oga no need to sugarcoat this anymore, Ohaneze couldn't have been partisan.. How did an Atiku that lost his own polling unit stand a chance against Buhari? Ohaneze could not verify this before rushing to endorse Atiku..

Lets stop pretending, as igbos we need presidency over restructuring, there is no need pretending about this anymore. Yes we need restructuring but we equally need presidency or Vice, thats the truth, its long over due..

Nnamdi Kanu has lost every relevance he has with the outcome of this election, if he doubts it let him come to SE and test his popularity again. If he had maintained his boycott and had not gone on radio endorsing PDP, his value would have gone up by now.. These are the facts!

Stop talking nonsense. Ohanaeze has said many times that they can only endorse someone who supports restructuring. Atiku supports restructuring and also belongs to the second biggest party in Nigeria. He is the only person Ohanaeze can endorse. There is no point endorsing Moghalu, Durotoye or Sowore when everybody knows they can't win.

Igbos don't need presidency, it is not the most important thing. Others that have had this presidency like Yorubas with OBJ and Ijaws with GEJ, don't have anything to show for it. At most, a few projects here and there but that's it.

Daura people have not gained anything from Buhari's presidency and yet Daura will never reach the level of Onitsha in the next 200 years. There are far more important things than presidency of Nigeria

There are people who voted PDP and APC but Biafra is more important to them. Biafra is like a spirit in Igbo land. It is bigger than PDP, APC or Nnamdi Kanu, as far as Igbos are concerned. Even if there is no Nnamdi Kanu today, most Igbos will still prefare Biafra over Nigeria. So wether Kanu is relevant or not is not the issue. Ojukwu was not relevant in Nigerian politics and failed in all the elections he participated in. But Ojukwu is regarded as the greatest Igbo man who lived and revered, for one simple reason, he was the symbol of Biafra. The ideology is the power, not Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today / I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole / President Buhari Starts Showing Signs Of Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.