Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests (30064 Views)

#ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / North Korea Vows To Attack The US After Its ‘reckless Remarks’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by MobilityExpress: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
leeikem:
I wish North Korea can just take over Nigeria...

May this wish never come true grin
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by franchasng: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Useless people
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by olajizz01(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jaown:
Jaga Jaga FPP..
Election was rig una Dey talk rubbish.
Nasarawa State results was changed..
In most polling unit..
Pdp won..
Last time I will work for inec..
After risking ma life..
Inec are yet to pay our allowance..
They they are reading out already prepared results..
Shut up,guess it was rigged in your room, you people started ranting just because rigging was not allowed just as 2015.

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by gawu1: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
NoSidonLook:
One thing is certain:

...APC win no go make the beggar for street wey vote APC, get money pass me

Or PDP win, no go mean say I go turn millionaire overnight

We go dey alright lass lass...Man go survive, come rain come sunshine

However to those that voted APC I expect your live to have been a lot more better in the next 4 years...or else na suffer you dey till you die

I also hope you can match the standard of living of either Buhari or Tinubu's children...or else your children no get hope be that

Atikuobi 2019 remains the goal cool
A dying horse is kicking in the face of reality

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Denikayan: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
leeikem:
I wish North Korea can just take over Nigeria...

Go to North Korea! You better of there
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by musb92yahooco: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sai dad

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by twerkjack: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
mohince:
What most people don’t understand is the loyalty of the northerners on whoever they chose to be loyal to. They will never betray you. anyone who has live in the north will attest to this. I said this sometime ago, 98% of northern voters are not on Facebook, Instagram of Twitter. They don’t care whatever campaign you do on there. Majority of them have been following a particular person for decades and no amount of money will make them switch allegiances. They are not like the Igbos or Yorubas . Beside majority of people commenting on social media don’t even have voters card, some do not reside in Nigeria.
shut ur mouth! Tribal bigot angry

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by 1Dray(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
emmanuelex1:
What is FPP again? Is it a political party looooooiol

It's some malo tribalist organization.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by visiblincognito: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
[check pollwatch.ng for official quick count of the results]FPP condemn reckless remarks by political parties and foreign interests

........ call on Nigerians to trust INEC

An independent Non Governmental Organisation, Foundation for Peace Professionals (FPP) has called on the Nigerian people to have faith in their country & give chance to Government Institutions like Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), being the Nigerian electoral body to finish up what its started. The elections cannot be concluded if announcement of Presidential election results cannot be made.

The organisation frowned at reckless statements coming from political parties, organisations and foreign individuals aimed at heating up the polity just to pitch Nigerians against each other.

In a statement issued by the Executive Director, Abdulrazaq Hamzat, FPP stated that after the successful conduct of the 2019 general election, the two leading political parties in Nigeria have been raising false alarms without basis.

According to Hamzat, "the baseless and unsubstantiated alarms being raised by the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) and opposition People's Democratic Party (PDP) is capable of discrediting INEC, which has been working tirelessly to deliver a free, fair and credible election".

PDP and it's associate organisations had earlier claimed that the ruling APC is putting pressure on INEC to compromise the process, a claim made without any basis.

Similarly, the APC and it's associate organisations had also claimed that the PDP is planning to falsely declare itself winner of the election and create unrest in the country.

This claim was also found to be an alarm without basis.

FPP therefore condemn the unpatriotic conduct of both parties and urge them both to desist from further conduct capable of creating doubt in the mind of the general public about the credibility of the election.

FPP is calling on Nigerians to appreciate and congratulate themselves on their efforts in ensuring that elections were conducted peacefully.

The announcement, according to FPP is just a final stage, which the people are waiting and willing to accept the verdict of their decision.

The organisation also added that, no Nigerian is ready to throw away his or her democratic right to any form of violence, not even for the sake of any party or politician.

"What Nigerians want is a smooth announcement and transition in the interest of a better Nigeria".

Additionally, Mr Hamzat also frowned at the interference and irresponsible statements credited to certain diplomats and foreign individuals.

"Such reckless statements are not only inciting and uncalled for, they are also irresponsible because they are capable of raising none existing doubt in the mind of the people.”

FPP therefore called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and peaceful.

It urges the people to unite and move the nation forward.

End

https://mrrightsng..com/2019/02/2019-election-fpp-condemn-reckless.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by chunhua1950: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why cant they three result called at where it was casted or voted?? why reserving the presidential later after padding?
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by asobo: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
mohince:
What most people don’t understand is the loyalty of the northerners on whoever they chose to be loyal to. They will never betray you. anyone who has live in the north will attest to this. I said this sometime ago, 98% of northern voters are not on Facebook, Instagram of Twitter. They don’t care whatever campaign you do on there. Majority of them have been following a particular person for decades and no amount of money will make them switch allegiances. They are not like the Igbos or Yorubas . Beside majority of people commenting on social media don’t even have voters card, some do not reside in Nigeria.
What nonsense loyalty. Election that was rigged and being rigged.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by ogene007: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
LiveByNight:
Another APC organization being scared that their crimes would be called out the international community

Hahahaj
When these foreign interests decide to place a series of sanctions including embargo on the purchase of our crude oil, the hunger and economic hardship that will set in will get Nigerians on the streets in a popular mass action against the illegitimate government. Nothing can be more illegitimate than to strategically disenfranchise selected regions of the country through deliberate supply of bad smartcard readers plus intimidation by the security forces to arrive at a predetermined electoral result. The country indeed deserves sanctions and let us know where these APC NGOs will get the dollars to continue to bake the national cake.

2 Likes

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by onward4life(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
hammerFC:
Since Staurday APC busy doing balance equation to upturn results in favour of Buhari.

Buhari Inec Are Still Altering Results Since Saturday.

THEY ARE JUST QUIETLY CHANGING THE RESULT SO APC CAN WIN.

Pls correct ur snail picture.

He is actually going backwards...

Not slow forward thanks in anticipation
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by MistaCode(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
mohince:
Oga keep kwayet...talks like this is exactly what gives the Northerners full license to rig and nobody will say anything, Now lemme school you a little...
The northerners are given preferential treatment in this election,They recorded about 90% of PVCs collection, while in the SS, SW or SE INEC will be telling you come tomorrow/after election,or didn't u heard of deprivation of PVCs in most part of Nigeria simply because they ain't bearing Mohammed, yusuf or any other northern names...
In the North, under age voters are allowed to thump print and u dare not say anything, some will even thump print on behalf of the number of Cows in their respective ranches...
The greatest lie in your post is that they don't switch allegiances, says who A plate of waina + kunun geda from any Alhaji they will lick his ass until another offers them tuwo shikanfa + fura and they sheepishly follow, so spare us the accolades u keep showering on them, they are actually the problems of Nigeria, didn't u noticed the dilapidated environment Buhari casted his vote in his hometown in Daura, compare that to GEJ in Otuoke, that alone will tell u how backward they are, and the painful aspects is that they 85% are comfortable with their suffering
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by olaolaking: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.
I beg ma we hear word.
Why are you telling us?
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by goslowgoslow(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
tommykiwi:
Their points are pointless, if dey can't tell APChit party the truth dat the election was RIGGED.
Atiku is leading in South South and East the elections there were not rigged? Anywhere Atiku is losing it was rigged right? Meanwhile PDP are master riggers. In as much as I don't support rigging it doesn't belong to PDP of all parties to complain. For 16years they were rigging elections and using federal might to attain power. Make we hear word abeg!! Nigerians with short memory.

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by HighKing01(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nigeria will still be a shithole 50years from now
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Dannyhajo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm very sure you're one of buhari cow... idiot
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by somehow: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
NoSidonLook:
One thing is certain:

However to those that voted APC I expect your live to have been a lot more better in the next 4 years...or else na suffer you dey till you die

I also hope you can match the standard of living of either Buhari or Tinubu's children...or else your children no get hope be that

Learn to start making money legally and you will be fine last last.

Awon team ghost workers.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by meccuno: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
NoSidonLook:
One thing is certain:

grin

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by MistaCode(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Atiku is leading in South South and East the elections there were not rigged? Anywhere Atiku is losing it was rigged right? Meanwhile PDP are master riggers. In as much as I don't support rigging it doesn't belong to PDP of all parties to complain. For 16years they were rigging elections and using federal might to attain power. Make we hear word abeg!! Nigerians with short memory.
Truth is that no party can stand PDP as at then, If those diminutive Parties didn't form a Coalition that gave birth to APC, PDP will still be ruling Nigeria till dye kingdom come, why?? CPC then was only popular to the North, the likes of LP, ANPP, APN are basically for the West, So how do you defeat a Party like PDP with so many Godfathers & also popular in all 36states in Nigeria......
As it stands now, we need a 3rd force party to reckon with because Nigerians are tired of both PDP & APC, they are all dsame....!!
The likes of Kwakwanso and Tambuwal or even Saraki will return back to APC, then u will know APC=PDP and vise versa.....!!
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by luluosas(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Self consolation is allowed. Have a nice night rest dear
NoSidonLook:
One thing is certain:

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by luluosas(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Go and see PDP rigging machine in action in Cross River State
MistaCode:

Truth is that no party can stand PDP as at then, If those diminutive Parties didn't form a Coalition that gave birth to APC, PDP will still be ruling Nigeria till dye kingdom come, why?? CPC then was only popular to the North, the likes of LP, ANPP, APN are basically for thw West, So how do you defeat a Party like PDP with so many Godfathers & also popular in all 36states in Nigeria......
As it stands now, we need a 3rd force party to reckon with because Nigerians are tired of both PDP & APC, they are all dsame....!!
The likes of Kwakwanso and Tambuwal or even Saraki will return back to APC, then u will know APC=PDP and vise versa.....!!
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by MistaCode(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
NoSidonLook:
One thing is certain:

God bless you!! Some will tag it self consolation but truth is that u have said it all.....

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Ziggylady(f): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC still jittery after the stolen victory..

please relax,Nigeria will not descend into anarchy inspite of your criminal electoral frauds everywhere..I love my life and job too much cool
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Josh44s(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
arejibadz:

How did you get this result?
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by ngmart(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nothing to say
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by MistaCode(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
luluosas:
Go and see PDP rigging machine in action in Cross River State
APC has swore they will never be dislodged via Electoral process, So if they will be evicted via rigging, then it's a go ahead order from me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Tinubu’s Government Raises Electricity Tariff From N66 To N225 Per KPH / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.