Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

So Much Hate And Division. Nigeria Lose, Politicians Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Much Hate And Division. Nigeria Lose, Politicians Win (295 Views)

Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Much Hate And Division. Nigeria Lose, Politicians Win by zickie: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
I've been following comments of both leading parties supporters on this platform and I shake my head in disbelief and disgust.
Are these the leaders of tomorrow or what? Thses old fools, who don't know what a 21st century future looks like and who all would likely be dead in less than 30 years are deceiving you people, setting you against one another and you're happy.
Did you guys heard what banky W did in Lagos? Most of you dream of traveling to Turkey or Dubai, even Malaysia, countries that ordinarily we should be way better than. These old fools are the ones that deprived you all of that good life. Greedily keeping all of it for their selfish interest. This includes both Buhari and Atiku. At 76 , what's Buhari doing as a President? Someone that has hearing issues ( the candidates exposed that) or Atiku who has so much " alleged" corruption tendencies. Truth is we asked for these two, a tyrant and a thief , we'll get what we deserve. I hope you guys celebrating either Atikus victory or Buharis victory would save this message because 2023 most of you would curse this same person you are just jubilating for. Save this message. With these men, Nigeria has lost another 4 years . we can keep hope alive only if we'll learn. In advance , I want inform you guys, brace up , the next four years would be long and tough. Am a Nigerian, don't attach my post to any party. Hausa, Igbo , Yoruba, Fulani, urhobo, efik , wherever you come from, be you Christian or Muslim , you can't buy fuel cheaper at any filling station based on your religious or tribal relationship with the govt in power. Neither would you buy rice or tomatoes cheaper in the market based on political affiliation. Whatever money you've been induced with, you would spend it all up before the first week of March way before your payer is sworn in. Then, reality looms and you pay for it for the rest four years . once again, brace up people, its gonna be bumpy and long .
Double your hustle and pray. These people don't have you in mind even Mr integrity how much more Mr looting.

God bless you my friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Much Hate And Division. Nigeria Lose, Politicians Win by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
The greatest loss Nigeria recodedis the death of innocent people

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Blows Hot Says Presidential Election Was A Charade / Imo Elders Berate Okorocha Over Alleged Electoral Misconduct / Saudi-arabia, France, Others Act On Nigeria Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.