Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin (8830 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / He Impregnated His Cousin (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by romeo(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2007
nigerbobo:

Am sorry Ladies, but this is exactly why some guys refer to ladies as 'chicken brains'. no pun intended.

bros abeg no vex ehh but make u show small respect to my queens ok

@topic

who started the relationship? i am not sure he did!! but that not withstanding, you deserve your full respect. and if i may ask, why do you love him? for calling you cousin in front of his friends? or for his indoor actions? or the size of him? or the money? if you are a wise girl this is a very big lesson for you , so learn from this and move on
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by IBBFan(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2007
what annoys me most is that most of these girls that come to nairaland to create threads about their relationship problems have no pic for us to see, thereby, making it difficult for me to know whether to stretch my hand out to be their new man. must i sing I Wanna Be Ur Man (Zapp & Roger Stroutman) before you dumped girls will understand that a caring brother is right here waiting to do those things your man wouldn't do? CHRIST!!!! sad
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by moondust(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2007
the guy never loved you, don't kid yourself. I'm sure he had been lookin for an excuse to dump your a*s and his friend gave him one. Get on wit your life and forget that slime-ball
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by DewDrop(f): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2007
[center]ohhh i love that song!!
Stroutman!? huh?somehow, i never know that

Iiiiiiiiiii want to be your man, I want to be you mannnnnnnnnnnnnn
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wann be your man
Oh yes I do, Oh yes I do-oooo-ooooooo!

grin
@ IBB - youre nuts!!
LOL
Must the babe be wowo before you give her relationship saving advise?
If shes fine kno? you'll tell her to dump him?
hmmmmm
[/center]
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by richylaw(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2007
Do you still have any of your belongings either in his house or in his heart. PLEASE pack everything now  grin Don't use it o, give it to the ' onipaaro' or charity grin  of course i know he is not in the country . My dear sister , I am a guy but this is absolute bullsh*t , move on , I say move  on , moooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeee  on sweating myself
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2007
when will women learn to be smart
they keep beleiving the same old story that has been used in fooling them for years and they still
wont learn
abeg make we talk better thing jare!
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by user86666(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2007
IBB its Roger Troutman, known as the G-Funk Godfather but he dead now. Love the song too, have it on my phone. .

". . .better not pass me by cus if you do u lose a good thing {ooh baby}
cus what I've got to say is sealed with a kiss and a wedding ring. . ."
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by IBBFan(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2007
@dewunmi
do you need a magnifying glass before you'll be able read between the lines? cos of that song and another by Maxwell, i can watch Love And Basketball over and over again. whether this girl is fine or wowo, it doesn't mean she has to die at his feet just for him to love her. she's bringing shame to you women oo!

@user86666
thanks for the correction. i didn't notice the "S" until now. that's what girls like this can cause.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by ebos(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2007
He introduced you as a Cousin and you accepted it.  The very day you consented to this idea was the time you created a vacum for him to move to other girls.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Elgaxton(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2007
The guy neva wanted u as a his babe in d 1st place and that was partly cos u accepted his intro of u as his cousin, next

time correct him or whoever on the spot and see their reaction

By the way stop waistin ur credit on him o!

he go don get another person 4 yonda if he fit do am under ur nose!!

life goes on.

Just 4get about DRE for the guy side
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by chinnys(f): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ topic
Nairaland pals have said it all !
Don't know why it took u so long to realise that this guy care less about u even from the onset. Anyway my only advice is dat u sud forget about this guy and go on with ur life.
Just know dat the guy is not worth the stress
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by alabiyemmy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2007
u r not good enough for him.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Aduks(f): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Chicken brains
You don't have to be sorry "OMO OSE LO NKO KUMO BA IYA RE"
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by sigidi01(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ originator

get urself another man, it's you that doesn't wanna let go. if u try you would eventuall get over him. i wonder why ladies are like this atimes, or have eaten efo(vegetables).
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by gbeborun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2007
@Yabo, pls ignore that alabiyemmy fellow, the guy is a weirdo!
alabiyemmy:

you're not good enough for him.
too harsh my guy.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by gbeborun(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
Yoba,
this is one of the consequences of tripping for a fine boy! wowo guys like us wont dare introduce any babe we care about as their cousin. abeg if you still they vacant, i dey game o!
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Umy: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2007
Thiefofhearts, I'm sorry that message was not actually meant for u, it was meant for Fatlair. Thanks for all your contributions. I've really learnt my lessons. For those who think I'm not pretty, I must tell you that I can pass for a beauty queen, its just that when one truly loves someone, its always hard to let go. Thank you all for your contributions, I'm really begining to perceive life differently. U all gave me a new life.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by RedLips3(f): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2007
*sighs* were you banned Yoba?
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by gbeborun(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2007
na wa o! from yoba to umy, beats me. this split personality. meanwhile, no forget my offer yoba/umy
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by RedLips3(f): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2007
There's a difference between split personality and getting another name dued to unnecessary banning.

anyway, I hope you learn to get over him soon. Yoba.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by gbeborun(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2007
@Umy
Can u pls change your signature it reads " hi i am Umy a female, "
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by gbeborun(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Red Lips,
what's the difference?
Red_Lips:

There's a difference between split personality and getting another name dued to unnecessary banning.

anyway, I hope you learn to get over him soon. Yoba.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Yoba(f): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2007
Thiefofhearts, I'm sorry that message was not actually meant for u, it was meant for Fatlair. Thanks for all your contributions. I've really learnt my lessons. For those who think I'm not pretty, I must tell you that I can pass for a beauty queen, its just that when one truly loves someone, its always hard to let go. Thank you all for your contributions, I'm really begining to perceive life differently. U all gave me a new life.

That reply was from Yoba not Umy. I think there is a mix up somewhere. Thanks
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by gbeborun(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2007
what's going on? seems you know this Umy quite well
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by JuneJemini(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2007
Honey please just let him go just as we all here have been saying. But listen to this testimony i heard some years ago "A woman was so devoted to this man of his choice and they were both christians and she was very okay. After marital promises and proporsal, the man jilted the girl and made away with another lady. She broke up for a long time and eventually got married to an big ranking Army guy. The wedding was over and the day they were to go to the man's personal house, the driver of this her army husband was the man that jilted her". It is men like these who paint we the innocent, good-looking, loving and faithful Nigerian guys bad. Tho he's not in the country and you loved him with all yur heart and was FAITFUL to him but he paid you by breaking your innocent heart without a sound reason, GET OVER IT AND POSSIBLE GET A BETA PESON, HE WILL SOON BE YOUR GATEMAN.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by dollyp1cute(f): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
What type of title is this (My Love, )

I feel for us women sha, who told you that he is your love.

Most of us don't even know the true meaning of love.

Love is kind, love is patient, love is not easily puffed up, love does not think of him/her self alone, love endures,

Just beacuse you are feeling gish gish for a guy compounded by the benefit of his being Abroad does not make him your love.

I want to hope you have move on, one time.

P.S
People will treat you the way you allow yourself to be treated.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by IBBFan(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2007
@JuneJemini
or maybe he might turn out to be her kpata-washer!! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Yoba(f): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2007
@junejemini
That was a wonderful testimony tho I don't wish him that anyway. I wish him well. Life goes on. About the topic 'My Love'. Though he may not feel the same way towards me, I knew I loved him. Dear, its over 3 years I met him and its almost 2 years he travelled, I've been seeing other guys all these while but I've not been able to love or sleep with any, that shows I truly love him but love as you all said is reciprocal so I've really decided to let go and give other guys a try and hopefully settle down.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Yoba(f): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2007
Hey! Gbeborun whats ur stress Anyway Yoba thank God for the mix up that made me read ur story. Just forget about him and mooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee on. God will see u through. A proverb once says 'if u have a bird at hand and it wants to fly away, let it fly, if it comes back to you accept but it does'nt, know it was never yours. grin grin grin. Smile huh, all is well. From Umy not Yoba.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Umy: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2007
Hey! Gbeborun whats ur stress Anyway Yoba thank God for the mix up that made me read ur story. Just forget about him and mooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee on. God will see u through. A proverb once says 'if u have a bird at hand and it wants to fly away, let it fly, if it comes back to you accept but it does'nt, know it was never yours. grin grin grin. Smile huh, all is well. From Umy not Yobaoooo.
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by Pamperme: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2007
Look Yoba, there are stilll serious minded guys who need serious relationship and are ready to wipe away ur tears. Just take ur mind of him, i know it may take quite some time but it will go , especially wen u meet someone special and PLEASE STOP CALLING HIM
Re: My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin by namdee(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
Young woman,lose the fool,he ain't worth it, you will find that person that will respect you the way you deserve,but also pray sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Man Vs When A Woman Goes Shopping (photo) / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.