Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki (3083 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by TeeeVeeee: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye of the People's Democratic Party(PDP) won his re-election bid to represent Kogi West Senatorial District. Following outgoing Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki's loss to Dr. Ibrahim Oloriegbe of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Melaye has shown his continued support for Saraki. On Monday, Melaye tweeted, "Sen Bukola Saraki the indefatigable defender of our democracy. True Patriot and promoter of our national Heritage. Every orchestration, gang up, manipulation and deliberate wickedness against you is temporal and evaporative. You remain my boss, brother and friend. I love you."

https://enewsnigeria.com/dino-melaye-consoles-bukola-saraki/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Yen yen yen

E jebi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by oyebanji44: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin loser..you can't become a minister or senate..you 're finished.. grin grin Sai Baba next level grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by wallex1983(m): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Instead you minding his own business and facing his re-election, he shut down NASS, travelling upandan with Atiku, foreign trips....

Now we would start hearing stories that touch...

Anyway, loyal follower Dino Melaye, I salute you.

But remember sha รณ, fly wey no dey hear word, dey follow dead body join enter grave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by rusher14: 1:25am On Feb 26, 2019
Saraki should do and pass our budget.

Electioneering period is almost over.

Go and enjoy your loot and leave governance for more humane individuals.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Thobiy(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2019
The Defender Of Democracy, Who Neglected The People Who Voted Him And Went About Gaining Support From Our Brother From The Other Side. The One Who Can Not Vote For Him But Were Using Him To Their Advantage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by BuhariAdvocate: 1:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Damn dino return to senate Nigeria democracy really annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Nogodye(m): 4:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Saraki can be coming to the red chamber to say hi to Dino...it's allow! Omo baba Oloye the looser.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by FisifunKododada: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2019
All of you saying Saraki is finished...let me ask you, who do you think the Igbos will make Prime Minister of the Online Republic of Biafra? Saraki has won the hearts and minds of the Ipob Nation. Nnamdi Kanu (President of the online Republic) and Saraki (Prime Minister). Saraki is going places joor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by bettercreature(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Damn dino return to senate Nigeria democracy really annoying.
I am sure he is going to defect back to APC
Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2019
No one to protect you or shut down the entire Senate just to encourage and validate your foolishness anymore.

Something tells me Baba won't have your time sha. cool

Kwekweremadu too is done for. Maybe he'd take over from David mark as the chairman committee on observation. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 6:03am On Feb 26, 2019
FisifunKododada:
All of you saying Saraki is finished...let me ask you, who do you think the Igbos will make Prime Minister of the Online Republic of Biafra? Saraki has won the hearts and minds of the Ipob Nation. Nnamdi Kanu (President of the online Republic) and Saraki (Prime Minister). Saraki is going places joor.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Defeat is hard to swallow. USA should come and interfere with our democracy let us see, this isn't the colonial era.

Buhari might habe made mistakes but Obasanjo who is celebrated today definitely did worse.

PDP started making noise since Sunday as they noticed Saraki had lost.

Let them chill, APC still has 12 years to rule and we'll fix this country.

Our major problems in this country are currently assembled under one umbrella, PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by rxmusa(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Eyyah
Now no Senate,
No Ministerial appointment

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
is this consolation or making jest. Anyway Dino i wish u smooth ride ahead

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2019
I think nemesis (father's curse) caught up with Saraki.
Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Fadomero(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
with the right attitude you can achieve a greater height not with scam attitude, saraki I no pity u otoge
Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

Re: Dino Melaye Consoles Bukola Saraki by seunfly: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol, who will console Atiku?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uzodimma Speaks On Installation Of Emir In Imo / Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo / Labour Party In Katsina Villages - Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.