Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? (573 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? by Icon2007: 4:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Dear friends,
Please if you know any NGO foundation that are treating women with breast cancer with very minimal money kindly suggest. There is a woman close to my house in Ibadan.she has been diagnosed to have breast cancer in UCH Her husband has died some years ago. The landlord association was able to raise just 15k for her which she has spent on some pain relief drugs and test. She really needs assistance to get a medical attention before its get out of hand. I just need info of any place she can get treated with little cash thank you.
Re: Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? by chukwuibuipob: 4:48am On Feb 26, 2019
sad Write CMD UCH ibadan/state gov for assistance .They are in best position to help u
Re: Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? by czarina(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Icon2007:
Dear friends,
Please if you know any NGO foundation that are treating women with breast cancer with very minimal money kindly suggest. There is a woman close to my house in Ibadan.she has been diagnosed to have breast cancer in UCH Her husband has died some years ago. The landlord association was able to raise just 15k for her which she has spent on some pain relief drugs and test. She really needs assistance to get a medical attention before its get out of hand. I just need info of any place she can get treated with little cash thank you.
Create a Gofundme account for her. I'm not sure any NGO offers free cancer treatments. The only ones I've come across are the free cervical and breast cancer screening. I may be wrong though.

All the best.
Re: Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? by Icon2007: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
czarina:
Create a Gofundme account for her. I'm not sure any NGO offers free cancer treatments. The only ones I've come across are the free cervical and breast cancer screening. I may be wrong though.

All the best.
How does the gofundme stuff work? I work in a bank and we are not really allowed to be open as such to public to an extent of soliciting for money in the public but I really wish help comes her way. I can not single handedly finance her treatment'. Please tell me more about it anyway. Thanks
Re: Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? by czarina(f): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Icon2007:

How does the gofundme stuff work? I work in a bank and we are not really allowed to be open as such to public to an extent of soliciting for money in the public but I really wish help comes her way. I can not single handedly finance her treatment'. Please tell me more about it anyway. Thanks
Its a crowdfunding platform. You should look it up. Makes it easier and more credible for everyone to contribute.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) / Nothing For Christmas / Lulu-briggs: Dumo Removes Father’s Body To Unknown Location Against Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.