Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (15938 Views)

Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DenreleDave(m): 4:38am On Aug 17, 2023
To the women especially mothers, I really commend your efforts. It takes alot transitioning from a womanhood to motherhood. Also, we know that as much as men provide, women keep the home running. Women have alot to do if a home must be a successful one...

Suffice to say; women can make/ mar a family. The future of your home depends on your woman/ mother of your kids.No wonder a mother is referred to as Gold

Though, It is incontestable that men are the worst hit by economic failure because men are meant to provide but we can't deny that the fact that some women have taken over the role of husband and they are as much hit like men.

Some men have become irresponsible that the role of provision is being played by the woman. So I guess it is fair we give women the chance to express themselves too.

1. Married women: how are you coping even with the fact that you are supporting their husband as co-provider?

2. Married women: how do you cope with discharging the responsibilities of a man due to your "irresponsible husband" who no longer does he duties as a man. We know they are many. They only drink from money to night and leave their wife working

3. Divorced/ single mothers: How do you cope wíth only you discharging the responsibilities of two people in this biting economy to make sure your kids survive each day?

To all, women doing as much as possible to make sure their children & husband keep moving, kaaaaiii, You will smile at the end... Your kids will become great in life and they will take care of you.

So Women, How do you cope with biting economy?

https://www.nairaland.com/7205056/married-men-no-low-source/9#125158348

12 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DenreleDave(m): 4:40am On Aug 17, 2023
My Name na Denrele David. Career people, business people and good people of Nairaland should put in mind

Twoclans chinny024 imalma1

Other notable women on nairaland, please feel free to express yourself.... You deserve it

Nigerians, Please help this lady...
Moshybear:
It has not been easy, but God has been providing.

I need a job in Owerri please cry

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DEXTROVERT: 5:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Coping

By
Having
More
Times
To
Make
More
Babies
At
Home

We
Are
Told
To
Be
Fruitful multiply and full everywhere

Cos
Children
Brings
Wealth and blessings
Especially
Twins and triplets

The more the number
The more the voting power too

7 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by wittywriter: 5:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Nice

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DenreleDave(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Women, You are allowed to vent your anger and frustrations here..... Feel free..

This ìṣ a faceless forum....

Shey whalaha no too much like this...?

Na women we dey ask, na man full here with complains grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
Coping

By
Having
More
Times
To
Make
More
Babies
At
Home

We
Are
Told
To
Be
Fruitful multiply and full everywhere

Cos
Children
Brings
Wealth and blessings
Especially
Twins and triplets

The more the number
The more the voting power too
Hissed... hisses...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
wittywriter:
Nice

Wittyness
Hi baby babe or babby...?...

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ImoleNaija: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Goodlady(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
DenreleDave, we are not frustrated. To all men doing well, kudos. To those that are deadbeat and had no life, have a bad life;

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by slawomir: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nasri100(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
The pressure and frustrations is mostly on MEN.

Women can always get a free ticket with maternity and motherhood or if they can nail a rich maga then they dont have to work again in their lives.

Men dont really have that luxury.

So i dont think its a counter thread

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Sirchiboy: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na God dey sustain me as a married lady 😆.
Not easy to perform the work of a wife and husband at all times 😆

8 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DropsMic(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2023

People really are suffering in this country..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023

I need a job in Owerri please cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ZaddyJ: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
Iyaebe ,amaka etc left the group chat

4 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DropsMic(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moshybear:

Is it the same God who allowed a drug lord to hold power in your country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by fikayormi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dem tell you say dem dey hustle before ?

Oga dey cover am

To learn how to import phones and gadgets from the united state dm me , just 1k

Trust me with dis mad economy you need all the side gig
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by rottable(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
No mother is speaking maybe everything is alright with them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Raregem9000(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
K
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ecolime(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na women get thread but na men comments full everywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by OboOlora(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
DropsMic:

The same deity that permitted a narcotics kingpin to govern your nation?
We are still waiting for the Judiciary. It's not over yet.

4 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by specialmati(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin aright see what nigeria have turn into because some old mudafuckers wey no gree rest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BoldBrainz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moshybear:

God or your husband?

2 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Puss360(f): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
M
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Boogyman557: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by IboHausaYoruba: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Coded hookup dey reign codedly, some sef the husband knows, e go just lock-up since raba dey involved.

13 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by N3TRAL: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
I'm enjoying my life since my multimillion naira boutique that declared losses from 2015-2022 closed down. Back then, I used to sit with friends and talk about how I will reduce my belly fat from morning till night while ordering food from every eatery in town.

I feel relieved now. My sweetheart pays electricity bills and fuels the generator so that I can watch Big Brother Naija from morning till when he returns.

I have a maid, a nanny and private tutor who keep my babies occupied when they return from school. Our cook prepares delicious meals.

On weekends, I shop at the main market and fill up our Hilux. It's better to buy in bulk. I don't regret marrying a rich husband. ❤️

But, the only problem I have in life is that my husband is following all these small small girls. 😭

Imagination wan kill me 😂

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nairalander248: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Here to read comments
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by meum: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Let the lies start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Gay Men Got Married In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Household Appliances Available / My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.