Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes (50907 Views)

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Doyenro23(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

We die here bro grin angry
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Denikayan: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
MASTERMIND04:
Lol
See disgrace.
PDP is dead in Nigeria.
Where is the Ota farmer. Is he still sleeping?

Report reaching my desk has it that he has left for Switzerland on medical vacation
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by DeepNuggets: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

bro, in as much as I hate APC rigging, make PDP feel d pain Small, even if they get back their stolen mandate in court, which is unlikely

All the rigging videos I've seen, na pdp dem dey thumbprint ontop d ballot so stop making it like the pdp sef are not seriously rigging in their zones. Power just pass power lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Jimraz4: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2019
ZARIA AND KADUNA NORTH I HAIL OOOO
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by ericmor: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

They have pushed u and deceived u but now that u need their help to run away, u are on your own. U will get sense by force
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by scantee(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
The headline misleading from the content of the message, how is 900000 against 600000 is won with over 900k?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
XTHRONE:
Northerners are daft, they are the problem of these country, if you have ever exchanged word with an illiterate you will understand, Majority of northerners are illiterates, not to add the fact, they are religious fanatics. After they will go picking rice on the streets, spits...Nigeria is beyond redemption.
imagine insulting a northerner for voting another Northerner and rejecting another

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Denikayan: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Take a bus from Mile 2 to Badagry. When you get to Badagry, Take another bus to Port Novo. Ask anyone if you are in Nigeria and get back to me.

Make sure you find time to appreciate me when you get there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

Report reaching my desk has it that he has left for Switzerland on medical vacation

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by wakes: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Almaiga: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku Boys right now. cheesy

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by islandmoon: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:
[s][/s]

Its restructuring you now fighting for when they have not even announced all the results grin grin grin

Relax! Let them release Kano and Borno so you can make a summary on the way forward.

the election didn't speak the mind of the people and all these will soon be over, the educated illiterates will soon understand
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Denikayan: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I AM ALREADY FINE.

YOU ARE NOT.

Do you have a medical report to show you are fine? Post it here let me verify

I still stand on my earlier diagnosis that you not fine
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Denikayan: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
islandmoon:

the election didn't speak the mind of the people and all these will soon be over, the educated illiterates will soon understand

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
baliyubla:
The disrupt elections in pdp strong hold and when they can’t, they in connivance with INEC cancel huge chunk of pdp votes while inflating numbers in their perceived strong hold. This comedy won’t end well for APC.
wail on. its ur time to wail
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by irapson2(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbo's hahhha how market grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by teepain: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Nasige:
The very day PDP picked Atiku as their presidential candidate, that was the day they lost it, Atiku is not a match for Buhari any day any time.

This is the truth. Why they picked Atiku baffles me.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Angel212: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
cool
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by kikake: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
madridguy:
When PMB was building name, they were stealing to build mansions.
Now dat they need name, wealth becomes useless.

LESSON TO LEARN.

PMB building name?

Buhari shall go down in history as the man who arrested Nigeria's unity and development
right from the 1970s as Petroleum minister with allegations of missing £2.8 against him, to the 1983 Buhari robbing of democracy,

to the present day ethnoreligious biased leadership style, and alas, presiding during a most sham election ever conducted in Nigeria. Four days after, elections are still going on to make Buhari win.

Buhari good name is for Almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by scantee(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
DeepNuggets:

All the rigging videos I've seen, na pdp dem dey thumbprint ontop d ballot so stop making it like the pdp sef are not seriously rigging in their zones. Power just pass power lol

So you believe pdp will be thumbprinting for themselves and then video it and upload it online?

Bro think smart you will know that is pure opposition strategy, I can bet you that ballot paper is just fake paper for propaganda
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Denikayan: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

Much love to my South-South brothers..... You so much loved!
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by GoldHorse(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76135841:
*singing* YEEEEEBBBBBAAAAAA
wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink wink cheesy grin grin

More to come, still loading......... cheesy

To God be the glory, great things he has done! cheesy

E dey sweet you ehn? E dey sweet me too O!
Oya make I join the singing jo ....
YEEEEEBBBBBAAAAAA...... � � � � � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by bluefilm: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Someone should load even if na 100 naira mtn recharge for atiku now for him to make that call to sai baba.

But seriously, I would have preferred it is that wailer Reno who will call baba on behalf of atiku to congratulate him for this astounding victory... while at the same time use the opportunity to beg baba for any position at all at all no matter how small in the coming government.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
9jaArea:
Abeg why is the street so quiet?

Like for Buhari share for Atiku

Let me help wailers to gather likes INEC is waiting to add them up to get block votes that will send bubu to his gay cows in Daura.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by anonymous1759(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
dante0147:
THIS ELECTION SO FAR WAS RIGGED THEY WERE RIGGED USING THE REC’s AND RO’s PDP NEVER SAW THIS COMING.. MASSIVE VOTING WITHOUT PVC... IF IT CAN HAPPEN IN MY EYE THEN IT CAN HAPEN ANYWHERE THIS IS NOT A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION..

Oga stop all this Ranting, have you seen this video online when rigging was taking place in the south East. Both Apc and Pdp rigged.. Case closed
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by baeb032: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Am not surprise at all

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by islandmoon: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

burning ballot boxes, reducing PDP votes, using army in the south south, canceling PDP won units , I don't know what you get from this government but I hope you don't regret it
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by FemiAdeboye(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2019
We thank God.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
ExAngel007:
So far, 18 States submitted their results out of 37
States Abuja included.
Buhari APC got 9,117,461.
Atiku PDP got 4,586,067
Difference: 4,528,394
IF YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING BUHARI’S VICTORY,
THEN CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU’RE
SICK.
# iStandWithBuhari firmly to the NEXT LEVEL.
My baby
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by lanas: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
baliyubla:
The disrupt elections in pdp strong hold and when they can’t, they in connivance with INEC cancel huge chunk of pdp votes while inflating numbers in their perceived strong hold. This comedy won’t end well for APC.

Wailers don start to they complain o.
Common lifeless buhari u no fit defeat abi.
A foreignerror from sudan, ur Atikulooted no fit defeat.
Can u c una lives? I told u all on dis platform severally dat election is not won on social media or mere argument bt u refused to listen. Pls n pls n pls, NO ORUBEBEISM o.

Won ti njaporo. No more Atikulated Huh.�
Atigentle
Atiquiet
Atikulooted
Atirifigure.

Many tanx to CR7 kano, Leo messi frm Katsina, Cavalier frm Kaduna. KKK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari / Minimum Wage: Identities Of Anti-N30,000 States Unveiled / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.