Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes (50925 Views)

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Its well
Travel incentives all paid by Royale Global InternationalLtd
UAE.. and Philippines
Call 09093609072 or Text 08034065489.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by ethanduke: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Shai...ogami atiku..���
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2019
GoldHorse:

E dey sweet you ehn? E dey sweet me too O!
Oya make I join the singing jo ....
YEEEEEBBBBBAAAAAA...... � � � � � �
Yeeesss oooo.
Correct guy.
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us.
Yeebaa all the way! cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by frowland(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2019
bus1:
Only few days back, nairaland was awash with 'like for buhari', share for atiku' , with the dull obedient atikulators basking in the euphoria of nairaland likes.

I told them in one post to look at the top of their screens at the number of page views on nairaland as an indicator that their 'likes and shares' were meaningless.
E.g. a page with 50,000 views has 600 likes for atiku' and only 100 for buhari.
A smart person will ask: what of the remaining silent 49,300 page visitors, what is their political alignment ?
But atiku supporters are not intelligent.

insightful
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Chiachifranklin: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2019
If APC are not careful they may end up plunging this country into anarchy, thank God is between two Brothers... lets see Wat will happen when d final result is announced..GEJ remains a legend in d history of our democracy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by arrestdarrester: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:
Chai!

Atiku should call Buhari to congratulate him

Is it until this devastating results kill him

Borno and Kano still in the gym

Its finished!

Buhari lost how many times? Did he ever call any opponent for congratulatory greeting? Instead we have post election violence when he loses. Judging by his antecedents, he deserves no calls.

He should just be magnanimous and that's it.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2019
baliyubla:
The disrupt elections in pdp strong hold and when they can’t, they in connivance with INEC cancel huge chunk of pdp votes while inflating numbers in their perceived strong hold. This comedy won’t end well for APC.

The reality as dawn on pdp/ wailers ,it as already end bad for pdp. they're doomed already
atiku as never in history won buhari in any election why should the present be different.
Pdp in there usual manner where so stupid & naive they start demanding inec to declare atiku winner even when the result were yet to be coaliated..when its seems they were winning they commended inec & eulogised yakubu ... its only when atiku win the xercise was free n fair but when apc win there strongholds it.
I will advice anyone to go n read the us ambassador press statement , the disruption so far in these election is far less to the peace & fairness witness around the nation, with an objective mind anyone can easily analyse why atiku won where he did won & same for buhari .. starting with buhari loss in abuja you can easily interprete the voting pattern along class & ethnicity
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Which station una watch this news because even inec never see am.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2019
madridguy:
When PMB was building name, they were stealing to build mansions.
Now dat they need name, wealth becomes useless.

There is a Yoruba adage of our ancestors that says a "good name is better or finer than the most precious gold and silver". I am not sure the
youths of this period care about name. All they want is money. When the money is made, it may not buy good name.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Omeizadean(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Take bus to badagry and trek to cotonou...have told u all before just that u wouldn't listen this country isn't for haters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by oloworulz(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
it's easy na. Just go to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon. Oba of lagos gave ur Igbo tribes a lot of land there. Thats the shortcut to lesve this country. Thank me later
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by madridguy(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Bros you cannot blame us youth of nowadays, so many temptation with couple of pressure here and there.

babaolofin:

There is a Yoruba adage of our ancestors that says a "good name is better or finer than the most precious gold and silver". I am not sure the
youths of this period care about name. All they want is money. When the money is made, it may not buy good name.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Gr8mind07(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=drshrewd post=76133402]By John Shiklam in Kaduna

President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has won the presidential election in Kaduna state with a total of 993,445 votes in 14 Local Government Areas.

The candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, scored 649,612 votes in 9 Local Governments Areas.

Buhari should be holding his phone tightly by now so as to quickly pick up Atiku's call when it eventually come in.The call is ripe enough at this stage.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Timijo(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This is a very easy victory for buhari. Atiku just disgraced himself. Lol
He did not disgrace himself. Can't you see the rate of rigging by APC? Number of votes did not even tally with the accredited voters in about 10 states.
I understand your love for APC but you need to be truthful. Nigeria as a country is bigger than any political party.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Naruto87(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
ExAngel007:
So far, 18 States submitted their results out of 37
States Abuja included.
Buhari APC got 9,117,461.
Atiku PDP got 4,586,067
Difference: 4,528,394
IF YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING BUHARI’S VICTORY,
THEN CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU’RE
SICK.
# iStandWithBuhari firmly to the NEXT LEVEL.
While am a big fan of Buhari, I'll like you to confirm those figures. #nextlevel loading
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by chemgee: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
bionixs:
you and your people suffer not already rich politicians. you are playing kalo kalo with your future thinking you are getting at pdp. the difference between the two party is just walking the carpet across. but you,what is your gain then

my point is I don't giva damn to these heartless politicians most them in the opposition have their kids in d ruling party, they cut business deals & marry off their children across party lines. So I'm only interested in my life/family and grab any opportunity I can from any Govt in power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by asobo: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
stella9:

dream destroyers

illiterate to the core

NORTH #corruption own tribe
If have an offer to leave this country, I won't hesitate.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobleman4l(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Correct just announced now on ICC Abuja
drshrewd:
By John Shiklam in Kaduna

President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has won the presidential election in Kaduna state with a total of 993,445 votes in 14 Local Government Areas.

The candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, scored 649,612 votes in 9 Local Governments Areas.

The collation of the results which held at the state INEC headquarters in Kaduna, was presided over by the state collation officer, Prof. B.B Shehu.

The result shows that former National Caretaker Chairman of the PDP, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi representing Kaduna North senatorial zone and the PDP governorship candidate, Isa Ashiru, could not deliver their local governments to the PDP.

Makarfi is from Makarfi Local Government Area while Hunkuyi and Ashiru are from Kudan Local Government Area.

Also, Governor Nasir el-Rufai’s running mate, Hadiza Balarabe could not deliver her Sanga Local Government to the APC.

Below is the final details of the results of the Presidential election in the 23, Local Government Areas of the state.

1. KUBAU LG

APC: 67,140

PDP: 13,296

2. MAKARFI LG

APC: 36,625

PDP: 14,494

3. IKARA LG

APC: 44,021

PDP: 14,464

4. KAURA LG

APC: 6,907

PDP: 33,647

5. JABA LG

APC: 6,400

PDP: 22,758

6. KUDAN LG

APC: 30,577

PDP: 11,697

7. ZANGO KATAF LG

APC: 10,411

PDP: 62,622

8. SABON GARI LG

APC: 58,467

PDP: 22,644

9. SOBA LG

APC 51, 548

PDP10, 656

10. KAURU LG

APC: 33,578

PDP: 27,041

11. KAGARKO LG

Related Post

Claiming Democracy Under Threat, PDP Rejects Results as Atiku Trails Buhari

CSOs Situation Room Knocks INEC, Security Agencies over Polls
APC: 16,663

PDP: 21,605

12. KAJURU LG

APC: 7,888

PDP: 31,446

13. GIWA LG

APC: 45,574

PDP: 9,838

14. KADUNA SOUTH LG

APC – 92,637

PDP – 41,004

15. ZARIA LG

APC- 111,082

PDP – 21,882

16. JAMA’A LG

APC- 19,412

PDP- 61,763

17. BIRNIN GWARI

APC – 33,786

PDP – 8,206

18. CHIKUN LG

APC -21,930

PDP- 82,909

19. KACHIA

APC – 24,905

PDP- 40,337

20. SANGA

APC – 14,860

PDP-17,411

21. LERE

APC -65,299

PDP- 32,426

22. IGABI

APC – 97,308

PDP- 20,281

23. KADUNA NORTH

APC: 97,514

PDP: 27,185

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/26/buhari-wins-kaduna/%3famp[/url]
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by chemgee: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bestbeelieve:
Buhari has nothing to offer except media trial and blame pDP for his failures for another 4 years thats if he is not given the venezuela treatment! Are you telling me that the population of people who came out to vote in Kano, Yobe and most of the core nothern states are more than those registered to vote in Lagos alone ( A modern city with about 20million people and only that number came out to vote) really O ma shee o! Lets keep deceiving ourselves that we run a democracy. At this rate 50 years from now when this useless generation is dead and gone Nigeria will still resemble a shithole.

NO MY FRIEND..
keep your hope alive, things are changing

1. do you know that sowore is 3rd behind buhari/Atiku.
2. these generation has started asking questions.
3. we grew up in a Democratic (although not perfect) dispensation, unlike our parents in a military/dictatorship regime.
4. youths are beginning to knock on the door of leadership; sowore, Kingsley, fela, banky W, Desmond Eliot, etc
5. youths r about 41% of voters population
6...... many more to mention

one love
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mehn to hell with all this northern states, like i hate to sound unpatriotic but these northerners votes are irrelevant and shouldn't be taken serious, they are most uneducated, poor and over populated in the country with the lowest amount of productivity. When its time to vote we dont hear any violence or any news from these northern states until the result is out.

there should be a restriction of voters based on their level of education, at least all voters should have a waec result or junior waec certificate, This foolishness is getting out of hand, we are slowly losing our country because of selfishness, greed and illiteracy.
Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by bionixs: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

my point is I don't giva damn to these heartless politicians most them in the opposition have their kids in d ruling party, they cut business deals & marry off their children across party lines. So I'm only interested in my life/family and grab any opportunity I can from any Govt in power.
that is smart and wise of you. most people are peddling hate around. Atiku must win ,Buhari must win ,just to laugh at the next guy. forgetting that the future is what we are talking about. Here you seen women who almost beg to feed taking the pain of supporting a political party,voting for them senselessly just to see that their neighbors feel sad about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.