Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku (2352 Views)

Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu / Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by DemolaUnbias(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
He's on hard drugs
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by DemolaUnbias(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Encourage him to continue waste Cash on unwinnable case agaist mighty APC
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by BuhariAdvocate: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
grin I just pity him .
MobilityExpress:

Nigerian lawyers will milk him dry and he will still lose. They will collect billions and enrich themselves, and nothing will come out at the end. But that's his choice to make.
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by SEGLIZ: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
I believe the US, UK, EU will not allow this most fraudulent election in the history of Africa to stand. What happens in few days from now will change everything. Buhari has been rejected totally by Nigerians. He rigged the election and it cannot stand.

it is obvious you don't follow the real news but the fake ones online. televised press briefing by international observers has being positive so far.
but sure atiku wasn't a toddler during HOPE93.
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by tyup(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
I believe the US, UK, EU will not allow this most fraudulent election in the history of Africa to stand. What happens in few days from now will change everything. Buhari has been rejected totally by Nigerians. He rigged the election and it cannot stand.

Lol what would they do?
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by somalianprince: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Una go dey alright soon. cheesy

SEGLIZ:

it is obvious you don't follow the real news but the fake ones online. televised press briefing by international observers has being positive so far.
but sure atiku wasn't a toddler during HOPE93.

Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by SEGLIZ: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
Una go dey alright soon. cheesy

the same fake again that being the source you guys are presenting.
before now it has being audio evidence but now no more audio but fake blog news.
we don dey alright no shaking like shaky shaky.......? make sure ice cubes or block dey around you o.
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Where u wan go?
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by Guestlander: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Sore losers.
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by ahiboilandgas: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Comrde3g:
The truth is that the election was a charade! Atiku should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday and defied tyranny and oppression, and spoke through the ballot!

He and PDP must reject the results and give the Federal Government an ultimatum to declare the authentic results, failure of which he will form a Government and order civil disobedience throughout the nation! If this charade is allowed to stand, the country is finished!

Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the international community!

.......FFK
idoit he shall go the mko route the ffk will dissapper
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by avrex3k(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
saaron:
I said it several times and I will repeat it again, the 'Lauren Ggagbo' treatment that was done on Lauren will be a joke compared to what will happen that devilish human called buhari. A stolen mandate will NEVER BE ALLOWED TO STAND! BUHARI IS NOT STEPPING HIS BLOODY FEETS INSIDE ASO ROCK AGAIN!!!
NO SANE NIGERIAN ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL TOLERATE THIS DAY LIGHT ROBBERY CALL ELECTION!!
angry

Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by alizma: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2019
life. so it is no longer we will defend our vote but it is now defend your mandate.
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by Goke7: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2019
the sw need to decide which ideology to follow, whether to continue to allow the divisive rehetorics of ffk and his pdp ilk in conjuction with our compromised religous leaders to continue to thrive or stick to truly progressive politics. The time is now as the voting pattern in the ongoing elections shows that the sw is confused and don't really know what to believe again. am dead serious.

While the Igbos have syddenly realised how dangerous Nnamdi Kanu's rhetorics have been, we are playing with fire in the sw if nothing is done to ffk's antics. I have said my own o
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by dfrost: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
honeychild:
Make sure you are in front with Goldilocks and your four sons. Idiot looking for other peoples children to sacrifice to protect stolen millions. You must vomit that money.

Too much Sesame Street don dey worry you cheesy grin. Agbaya cheesy grin
Re: Be Courageous And Defend Your Mandate : FFK Charges Atiku by ganye1: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
saaron:
I said it several times and I will repeat it again, the 'Lauren Ggagbo' treatment that was done on Lauren will be a joke compared to what will happen that devilish human called buhari. A stolen mandate will NEVER BE ALLOWED TO STAND! BUHARI IS NOT STEPPING HIS BLOODY FEETS INSIDE ASO ROCK AGAIN!!!
NO SANE NIGERIAN ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL TOLERATE THIS DAY LIGHT ROBBERY CALL ELECTION!!
Where is he now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Banky W Save Nigerian Politics? President Wellington 2023? / Nigeria Will Break Up Soon, FFK Predicts. / 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.