Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (31977 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by xoxocandy(f): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Elchicolo:
A distraught mother, Tope Ogba, on Monday, explained to a Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja, how her husband, Gabriel Ogba, allegedly raped their two adult daughters and their 13-year-old sister.

Gabriel is standing trial for sexually molesting his daughters aged 25 and 20 years, and their underage sister at their residence in Oke-Ogbe town, Atura bus stop, Badagry, Lagos, and almost setting ablaze his wife when she reported him to the authorities.

Tope, while being led in evidence by the state counsel, K. A. Momoh-Ayokanbi, said she did not notice the sexual molestation, which according to her, had gone on for a number of years until it was revealed by the youngest daughter.

She said, “I did not know what was going on; it was when he molested my third daughter that I got to know about what was going on and I later heard about the sexual act on my older daughters from people outside.

“When I asked my older daughters about the rumours, they initially denied them; I got to know about the molestation of my third daughter from her teacher, who told me that she saw her (the victim) crying and upon enquiries, she told the teacher that her father was sleeping with her, and when I asked my third daughter about what she told her teacher, she kept mute and was staring at me.

“I confronted my husband; he said that it was a conspiracy against him by our daughters; I told him that a young child could not come up with such allegations against him. Ever since I confronted him, I have had no peace at home; he used to beat and threaten me.

“The last atrocity he committed was that he prevented our third daughter from going for a vigil in the church; she’s a twin and he prevented her from going to church. Our second daughter, who is 20 years old, returned home and met her sister crying, but she did not reveal what was wrong.”

Tope added that following the incident, the third daughter was kept in the custody of their pastor and that Gabriel continued to harass the pastor to release their daughter to him.

She noted that following the harassment, Gabriel was reported to the police but he absconded and took two of the children with him, adding that a month after he was reported to the police, he aggressively approached her where she was trading at the Seme border, but she was protected by bystanders.

She added, “When I got home, I didn’t know that he had a hidden agenda to set me ablaze with petrol. When I alighted from the vehicle, he came out from the bush and started hitting me with a stick.

“I ran to a trader’s kiosk and I noticed that I was soaked in blood; I attempted to call my children on the phone, but he approached me and poured petrol on my body. A bystander rescued me by preventing him from setting me ablaze; I was taken away in a car by the person who helped me who, unknown to me, is a human rights campaigner.

“We went to the Morogbo Police Station and my husband was arrested and transferred to the Agege Police Station. He was thereafter moved to the Kirikiri Prison.

“My daughters were taken to a hospital in Ikeja, where it was confirmed that they had been sexually abused.”

Tope, under cross-examination by Gabriel’s counsel, E. N. Obelu, said the children could not speak up about the molestation because their father had threatened them.

Following Tope’s testimony, the 13-year-old testified against her father but the presiding judge, Justice Sururat Soladoye, ordered everyone in the courtroom gallery to leave, because the witness was underaged.

Following the teenager’s testimony, the case was adjourned till March 7 for the continuation of trial.

https://punchng.com/father-allegedly-rapes-three-daughters-attacks-wife/
this one weak me
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
The man is possessed
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by baby124: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
I wonder if she finally decided to report this because he attacked her. No way he raped 3 daughters without her knowledge. The man is obviously suffering from mental illness. I really pity the girls whose lives have been destroyed and may now have to deal with mental issues from this themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Davide020(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Make them nor let am go ooo..
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by israelmao(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wickedness lives in man who doesn't fear God.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by betsultan10: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Once upon a time such news would have been received with shock and surprise. but not anymore..

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by myself13: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Its the order of the day.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Lihyunpark(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
is it on xvideos? grin
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Gulher: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
The mother should have mobilized her girls to beat the shitt out of him first. How can they just drag him to police like that?

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by sanmtiago(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rape is not a normal something. I view rape as either a mental problem or spiritual problem.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by edjeodiri1989: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Life imprisonment is a fair judgement for the useless father.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by mrvinman: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations to usa all , we all doing it today again , just DM or WhatsApp.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
20 and 25 and they could stop their father from doing it?I smell fowl play

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
20 and 25 and they could stop their father from doing it?I smell foul play

Absolutely agree. But we can't also overlook the effect of threats.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by gidimafia: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
undecided
adewumiopeyemi:
End time is near may allah help us
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by 22brains(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Elchicolo:
A distraught mother, Tope Ogba, on Monday, explained to a Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja, how her husband, Gabriel Ogba, allegedly raped their two adult daughters and their 13-year-old sister.

Gabriel is standing trial for sexually molesting his daughters aged 25 and 20 years, and their �underage sister at their residence in Oke-Ogbe town, Atura bus stop, Badagry, Lagos, and almost setting ablaze his wife when she reported him to the authorities.

Tope, while being led in evidence by the state counsel, K. A. Momoh-Ayokanbi, said she did not notice the sexual molestation, which according to her, had gone on for a number of years until it was revealed by the youngest daughter.

She said, “I did not know what was going on; it was when he molested my third daughter that I got to know about what was going on and I later heard about the sexual act on my older daughters from people outside.

“When I asked my older daughters about the rumours, they initially denied them; I got to know about the molestation of my third daughter from her teacher, who told me that she saw her (the victim) crying and upon enquiries, she told the teacher that her father was sleeping with her, and when I asked my third daughter about what she told her teacher, she kept mute and was staring at me.

“I confronted my husband; he said that it was a conspiracy against him by our daughters; I told him that a young child could not come up with such allegations against him. Ever since I confronted him, I have had no peace at home; he used to beat and threaten me.

“The last atrocity he committed was that he prevented our third daughter from going for a vigil in the church; she’s a twin and he prevented her from going to church. Our second daughter, who is 20 years old, returned home and met her sister crying, but she did not reveal what was wrong.”

Tope added that following the incident, the third daughter was kept in the custody of their pastor and that Gabriel continued to harass the pastor to release their daughter to him.

She noted that following the harassment, Gabriel was reported to the police but he absconded and took two of the children with him, adding that a month after he was reported to the police, he aggressively approached her where she was trading at the Seme border, but she was protected by bystanders.

She added, “When I got home, I didn’t know that he had a hidden agenda to set me ablaze with petrol. When I alighted from the vehicle, he came out from the bush and started hitting me with a stick.

“I ran to a trader’s kiosk and I noticed that I was soaked in blood; I attempted to call my children on the phone, but he approached me and poured petrol on my body. A bystander rescued me by preventing him from setting me ablaze; I was taken away in a car by the person who helped me who, unknown to me, is a human rights campaigner.

“We went to the Morogbo Police Station and my husband was arrested and transferred to the Agege Police Station. He was thereafter moved to the Kirikiri Prison.

“My daughters were taken to a hospital in Ikeja, where it was confirmed that they had been sexually abused.”

Tope, under cross-examination by Gabriel’s counsel, E. N. Obelu, said the children could not speak up about the molestation because their father had threatened them.

Following Tope’s testimony, the 13-year-old testified against her father but the presiding judge, Justice Sururat Soladoye, ordered everyone in the courtroom gallery to leave, because the witness was underaged.

Following the teenager’s testimony, the case was adjourned till March 7 for the continuation of trial.

https://punchng.com/father-allegedly-rapes-three-daughters-attacks-wife/
something must kill a man. But he who die of CONJI is not wise.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by phase1: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Yoruba race has incest embedded in their DNA. It's a pity. Something tells me that most knobheaded yoruba muslim cretin that always attack Igbos are products of incest. They are always emotionally battered! You can even see it in their fake smileys.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by jetson06: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
These are the same people who support Buhari.

BLOODY AFONJAS.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Misslagbaja: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
phase1:
The Yoruba race has incest embedded in their DNA. It's a pity. Something tells me that most knobheaded yoruba muslim cretin that always attack Igbos are products of incest. They are always emotionally battered! You can even see it in their fake smileys.

Tufiakwa!

You are mad. I have read many news of the same act by other tribes.

Fool.

This is why you and people like you will never move forward.

I will make sure I mention you when people from other tribes commit the same sin. Let's see what you will say.

Dadandindin.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/25/katsina-man-sleeps-daughter-blames-wife-not-being-around

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808170070.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/man-sleeps-with-teenage-daughter-to-have-more-children/amp/

Read the news in the above links, are they Yorubas?
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by kemugo: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
end time sign be watchful cause he is near
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by macello4(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Uniportadmision:
Tvs King Tricycle for sale in port Harcourt.
Engine is very sound
Buy and drive.

Both have curtains and protective rods.

Up to four available.
u are a thief, dis tricycle is missing for 3 weeks now, we have contacted amadioha, ole mod pls help us oh.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by BlueJuniper: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Your own daughters...

Hmmm...

Evil. Something you should be protecting your children from and not inflicting it on them.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by frozen70(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is what happens when a man has lost focus in life

He will attack his family when he is against the world

Having sex with your 3 daughters, of what gain or pleasure do you think you will get from it

He is a beast, let him wrought in jail so that other people children will be free from his escapeds

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by singlebullet(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Evidence.... Hungry blogger
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
He's a shameless man.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Uniportadmision: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
macello4:
u are a thief, dis tricycle is missing for 3 weeks now, we have contacted amadioha, ole mod pls help us oh.

Lol nairaland trolls eh.

Come and arrest me na, no go find job do stay here dey look for cheap blackmail /attention. tongue
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by wdacharley(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Afonja disgracing Africa since 1886
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Fixedgame6290: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Naijakings: 2:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Get Them Pedophiles out the Church

R Kelly didn't make himself

Get the deviant child rapists out the pulpit

They gay manifesto America

The church makes deviants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) / School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.