Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (31956 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Elchicolo: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2019
A distraught mother, Tope Ogba, on Monday, explained to a Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja, how her husband, Gabriel Ogba, allegedly raped their two adult daughters and their 13-year-old sister.

Gabriel is standing trial for sexually molesting his daughters aged 25 and 20 years, and their underage sister at their residence in Oke-Ogbe town, Atura bus stop, Badagry, Lagos, and almost setting ablaze his wife when she reported him to the authorities.

Tope, while being led in evidence by the state counsel, K. A. Momoh-Ayokanbi, said she did not notice the sexual molestation, which according to her, had gone on for a number of years until it was revealed by the youngest daughter.

She said, “I did not know what was going on; it was when he molested my third daughter that I got to know about what was going on and I later heard about the sexual act on my older daughters from people outside.

“When I asked my older daughters about the rumours, they initially denied them; I got to know about the molestation of my third daughter from her teacher, who told me that she saw her (the victim) crying and upon enquiries, she told the teacher that her father was sleeping with her, and when I asked my third daughter about what she told her teacher, she kept mute and was staring at me.

“I confronted my husband; he said that it was a conspiracy against him by our daughters; I told him that a young child could not come up with such allegations against him. Ever since I confronted him, I have had no peace at home; he used to beat and threaten me.

“The last atrocity he committed was that he prevented our third daughter from going for a vigil in the church; she’s a twin and he prevented her from going to church. Our second daughter, who is 20 years old, returned home and met her sister crying, but she did not reveal what was wrong.”

Tope added that following the incident, the third daughter was kept in the custody of their pastor and that Gabriel continued to harass the pastor to release their daughter to him.

She noted that following the harassment, Gabriel was reported to the police but he absconded and took two of the children with him, adding that a month after he was reported to the police, he aggressively approached her where she was trading at the Seme border, but she was protected by bystanders.

She added, “When I got home, I didn’t know that he had a hidden agenda to set me ablaze with petrol. When I alighted from the vehicle, he came out from the bush and started hitting me with a stick.

“I ran to a trader’s kiosk and I noticed that I was soaked in blood; I attempted to call my children on the phone, but he approached me and poured petrol on my body. A bystander rescued me by preventing him from setting me ablaze; I was taken away in a car by the person who helped me who, unknown to me, is a human rights campaigner.

“We went to the Morogbo Police Station and my husband was arrested and transferred to the Agege Police Station. He was thereafter moved to the Kirikiri Prison.

“My daughters were taken to a hospital in Ikeja, where it was confirmed that they had been sexually abused.”

Tope, under cross-examination by Gabriel’s counsel, E. N. Obelu, said the children could not speak up about the molestation because their father had threatened them.

Following Tope’s testimony, the 13-year-old testified against her father but the presiding judge, Justice Sururat Soladoye, ordered everyone in the courtroom gallery to leave, because the witness was underaged.

Following the teenager’s testimony, the case was adjourned till March 7 for the continuation of trial.

https://punchng.com/father-allegedly-rapes-three-daughters-attacks-wife/

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by cassidy1996(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
hmmm... this life

Atiku i beg nor fall my hand
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Elchicolo: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
cassidy1996:
hmmm... this life

E no fall anybody hand nah....He just lost....

However, this kind of incidents should have stiffer punishments. It is the laissez-faire attitude of handling it by the authorities that have provoked occurrences.

Set one real example, others will sit in.

9 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2019
End time is near may allah help us

4 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Authoreety: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Madness

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by KubwaBoy: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Same way Buhari is raping Nigerians

16 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is a devil living among humans.

He should be locked up for LIFE!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Chipink(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
What kind of God created yorubas pls undecided
Why do they always do this kinda things
How does this sound pls sad angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Chipink(f): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mad man

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by freemanbubble: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Vxyyaw: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bbdydy

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by TotoNaRubber: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2019

Afon

5 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by hucienda: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
what's all this ffs?!
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by jashar(f): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by traffwire: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
O k
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by MrCuteking(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
bitrade:
Like for buhari grin
Shatap!!!

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by theoldpretender(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Same way Buhari is raping Nigerians

And you think PDP won't have done the same?

Wake up.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by finalboss(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
smh
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by oyi1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Take am

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Groovenaija360(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
AFONJA sad

4 Likes

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by devindevin2000: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Afonja and rape plus incest are like 5 and 6.What a people!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Rijal: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
May Allah save us all from these end time trials and tribulations.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by Oskysureboy: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rape is bad!!
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by leofab(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari supporters
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
bitrade:
Like for buhari grin
u are a goat embarassed tongue
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by ClearFlair: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
cassidy1996:
hmmm... this life

Atiku is in the dustbin.
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by klever18(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
where can I download the movie?what is the title?
Re: Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos by xoxocandy(f): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Elchicolo:
A distraught mother, Tope Ogba, on Monday, explained to a Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja, how her husband, Gabriel Ogba, allegedly raped their two adult daughters and their 13-year-old sister.

Gabriel is standing trial for sexually molesting his daughters aged 25 and 20 years, and their underage sister at their residence in Oke-Ogbe town, Atura bus stop, Badagry, Lagos, and almost setting ablaze his wife when she reported him to the authorities.

Tope, while being led in evidence by the state counsel, K. A. Momoh-Ayokanbi, said she did not notice the sexual molestation, which according to her, had gone on for a number of years until it was revealed by the youngest daughter.

She said, “I did not know what was going on; it was when he molested my third daughter that I got to know about what was going on and I later heard about the sexual act on my older daughters from people outside.

“When I asked my older daughters about the rumours, they initially denied them; I got to know about the molestation of my third daughter from her teacher, who told me that she saw her (the victim) crying and upon enquiries, she told the teacher that her father was sleeping with her, and when I asked my third daughter about what she told her teacher, she kept mute and was staring at me.

“I confronted my husband; he said that it was a conspiracy against him by our daughters; I told him that a young child could not come up with such allegations against him. Ever since I confronted him, I have had no peace at home; he used to beat and threaten me.

“The last atrocity he committed was that he prevented our third daughter from going for a vigil in the church; she’s a twin and he prevented her from going to church. Our second daughter, who is 20 years old, returned home and met her sister crying, but she did not reveal what was wrong.”

Tope added that following the incident, the third daughter was kept in the custody of their pastor and that Gabriel continued to harass the pastor to release their daughter to him.

She noted that following the harassment, Gabriel was reported to the police but he absconded and took two of the children with him, adding that a month after he was reported to the police, he aggressively approached her where she was trading at the Seme border, but she was protected by bystanders.

She added, “When I got home, I didn’t know that he had a hidden agenda to set me ablaze with petrol. When I alighted from the vehicle, he came out from the bush and started hitting me with a stick.

“I ran to a trader’s kiosk and I noticed that I was soaked in blood; I attempted to call my children on the phone, but he approached me and poured petrol on my body. A bystander rescued me by preventing him from setting me ablaze; I was taken away in a car by the person who helped me who, unknown to me, is a human rights campaigner.

“We went to the Morogbo Police Station and my husband was arrested and transferred to the Agege Police Station. He was thereafter moved to the Kirikiri Prison.

“My daughters were taken to a hospital in Ikeja, where it was confirmed that they had been sexually abused.”

Tope, under cross-examination by Gabriel’s counsel, E. N. Obelu, said the children could not speak up about the molestation because their father had threatened them.

Following Tope’s testimony, the 13-year-old testified against her father but the presiding judge, Justice Sururat Soladoye, ordered everyone in the courtroom gallery to leave, because the witness was underaged.

Following the teenager’s testimony, the case was adjourned till March 7 for the continuation of trial.

https://punchng.com/father-allegedly-rapes-three-daughters-attacks-wife/
this one weak me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM / CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.