Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,258 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (328075 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by SEONaijaExpert: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2019
With all due respect to other parties

I sometimes feel like the VCs should call PDP and APC only

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by superlanny(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
APC score 794,738 in jigawa, jigawa is a goal

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by dallex10(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Jigawa
APC 794,738
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by haywire07(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:
I said it on the other thread and they flew into my mentions...Buhari supporters are poor people.. I mean church rats, and it's only natural for poor people to become sadists.. they hate to see a jolly-rich fellow ,they transfer their poverty aggression on such people, saying they are the cause of their poverty.

And sadistic Buhari, calls them "corrupt'.. hahahahaha, they shall see Buhari's genuine colours this time around
CRY ME A RIVER SWEETIE.
DON'T FORGET THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ALSO IN THIS COUNTRY, SO WHATEVER YOU WISH THE GOVERNMENT, BE IT FAILURE, Y'ALL WILL ALSO SUFFER IT grin .
MY ADVICE IS, PRAY FOR ANY GOVERNMENT TO ALWAYS RULE IN YOUR FAVOR. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF ITS ATIKU OR BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jellington: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
I think NairaLand should dig out all views and contributions in support of PMB that were deleted or bounced for reason best to them.Intentionally you fly pro ATIKU posting why holding back the views and opinion of Buhari supporters.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kitarah(f): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Jigawa own shock me ooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by EarlRagnar2(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

In other words you are "jolly rich" cheesy grin
I laugh like Atiku
you dey mind dat daft gurl....She go drink sniper last wen Mahmoud announce buhari cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by emu22(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
jigawa Apc-794,738...is there still hope for Atiku,naaa me no think so.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by stephleena(f): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

In other words you are "jolly rich" cheesy grin
I laugh like Atiku
If u say so..the main reason most of you hate Atiku,is simply because the guy is a money bag..he's not prudent like mai gaskiya..

Buhari's core supporters are poverty stricken and also sadistic.. Buhari himself happens to be a sadist..

misery loves company..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by SEONaijaExpert: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
hakku:
Most places you say. How did u come about that conclusion?
The vice chancellors giving the reports

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Julius444(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Live result

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Itz2019: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
BET WITH ME

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is a serious matter in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

i agree with you when u say lack knowledge & policies to drive these nation , but as for health buhari is older than atiku but the old man campaigned daily all round nigeria, atiku could not, how many indomie youth can even go 4 rounds on there girlfriends not to talk of going round 36states in 2month n not break down.
i believe both buhari & atiku wonnt deliver but if you insist atiku is beta ,please justify it by atiku achievement in public offices. what are immense contribution as public office holder in nigeria history.
save me the epistle, o ! he is a successful businessman, becos common sense should tell anyone that nigerians handle public properties or offices differently from how they manage there personal businesses.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by dbrown(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
A bomb just exploded oo from an Arsenal of bombs! (Jigawa State). More bombs to follow
"The Kardashians"

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Bizgold: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
JIGAWA APC 794,738

It's has finished

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by olumide4christ: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Lol! Please do not insult the United states. With the gun laws here, Nigeria is 1000 years behind in everything. If you want me to I can mention and still enumerate on where and how there is so much gap in comparison...

Nigeria is 1000 years behind according to you, not because of any other thing, but its people and their mentality.
How will a people have candidates like Moghalu, Donald Duke, Sowore, etc on the ballot & then decide that Atiku or Buhari with their baggages is the best option for them, simply because they feel that the Moghalus & co don't have political structure, experience & money to prosecute election?
In the USA you're referring to, why did they vote a Donald Trump who had never been in politics before? What political structure did he have?
SUMMARY - Nigeria is behind because of its people, you & me, don't blame any leader(s). Our kind of leaders are representative of who we are!

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

PDP can still win...it's close to call
Unless God overturns it
They got the umbrella party
With the Acting Cjn ... their cases is die on arrival..
All planned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by AfonjaBoston: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:

If u say so..the main reason most of you hate Atiku,is simply because the guy is a money bag..he's not prudent like mai gaskiya..

[s]Buhari's core supporters are poverty stricken and also sadistic.. Buhari himself happens to be a sadist..
[/s]
misery loves company..

I am a core supporter I will take you outta naija to be lollipopping my blokos and the pay go reach you spend for one year

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by dallex10(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Jigawa
PDP 289,895
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Sidaissystems(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2019
sorry bro.............tell him to try again in 2023
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by neezar: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Omo this man slow ooo

If this guy na my lecturer.....Na sleep I go dey sleep 4 class
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Abeyjide: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
thode guys claiming they support atiku from North
deceived him totally. He lost kwara just Because of saraki, kwankwasiya betrayed him. tambuwa , dogara

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by mymadam(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
dbrown:
A bomb just exploded oo from an Arsenal of bombs! (Jigawa State). More bombs to follow
"The Kardashians"
Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

I am a core supporter I will take you outta naija to be lollipopping my blokos and the pay go reach you spend for one year
Bros leave that girl alone, she's frustrated. I am a Buhari supporter who is hustling. I am not lazy and I believe this country must work for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by mohlanforex: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Where is orubebe when we need him the most
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by obyback: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Movic1:
GRAND TOTAL
Kudos to you bro for these infographs

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Best1708(f): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Nah wa o
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by neezar: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019

pdp
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by gosmoney(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
PDP supporters are in a critical situation

Please be nice to them, they are in a severe pain and can commit suicide at any slight troll
but so far pdp is leading on dis platform
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Afam4eva(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
JIGAWA

APC= 794,738 Winner
PDP = 289895

So far from Ekiti, Osun, FCT, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi, Gombe, Ondo, Abia and Yobe and Jigawa, APC extends their lead with 3,771,459 against PDP's 2,980,511

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by stephleena(f): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Yinkagbo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

Better don't kill yourself educated man.....you are not talking about fela and sowore,you are talking about atiku should have been voted for and you call yourself educated man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.