Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (328368 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Corrosiveman(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:
I said it on the other thread and they flew into my mentions...Buhari supporters are poor people.. I mean church rats, and it's only natural for poor people to become sadists.. they hate to see a jolly-rich fellow ,they transfer their poverty aggression on such people, saying they are the cause of their poverty.

And sadistic Buhari, calls them "corrupt'.. hahahahaha, they shall see Buhari's genuine colours this time around
AUNTY STOP WAILING!

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by rawe45: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharenumber76:
Lol. So many people go commit suicide with these results

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Fear God
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Movic1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
NORTH WEST

JIGAWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by salis4real007: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
PLS any other updates?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
its well
Enjoy all expense paid trip by Royale global international ltd
UAE and Philippines
Starting point
It has been extended come join to train
Text: 08034065489.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by neezar: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sdp tried here

This Pcp dey give pdp trouble ooo

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by obyback: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Jigawa coming up next...

In all honesty, I think we should find an alternative to card readers.

It relies on network and network isn't available in most places.
card reader hasn't been the major issue in this election. We should be moving towards electronic voting sef
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Thobiy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Buhari is winning with just 300000 votes and they've not called most of the Southern States
Guyy Apc Don Win This One, Southern Whose Marpin No Fit Pass 400000 Vote. The 3 K's Still Dae (kaduna, Katsina, Kano) The Margin In This State, Pass Total Vote For Some State

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by afoltundeseen(f): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sez and feelings, read how not to allow your erection destroy your future directions

https://akraym.com/never-allow-your-erection-today-to-destroy-your-future-directions/
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by opeoluwa20(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
many rich people here are Buhari supportersdont go and kill your self Atiku dont know me and you work and pray life goes on
stephleena:
I said it on the other thread and they flew into my mentions...Buhari supporters are poor people.. I mean church rats, and it's only natural for poor people to become sadists.. they hate to see a jolly-rich fellow ,they transfer their poverty aggression on such people, saying they are the cause of their poverty.

And sadistic Buhari, calls them "corrupt'.. hahahahaha, they shall see Buhari's genuine colours this time around

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by bimgo: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Baba God answer my prayer, i can now understand why people are relocating to another country. DUBAI LOADING FIRST
Delivar:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Naajjii: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.
Sir, I understand your frustration but Atiku is better than Buhari even though Buhari is not the best choice. We told you online poll analyst that actual voting is on the field not social media you won't listen. Tell me what infrastructure Atiku and PDP provided to Nigeria in 16yrs? Is it rail, good road network, health, agriculture? Other than sharing money to people is that what you call goid leadership? If you are educated.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by livelymatilda22: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akshow:
Ajimobi lost: "No rigging".
Dino won: "free and fair".
Dogara won: "Will of the people".
Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her". Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will".
Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken".
BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging", "Worst election", "Nigerians love poverty", "It's election magic", "Rape on our democracy".
Wow so on point... Allow me to copy this Biko..

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by sonature1: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:

It's not lack of education, sir
It's voter apathy.
Most people hitting likes and shares for Atiku have no PVC.
I can't believe that I was at my unit at 9am trying to vote for Atiku, and one idiot was asking for likes for Atiku on Nairaland.
I got angry and asked the fool to leave Nairaland and vote.
They think likes and shares win elections
Ndi iberibe!

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Movic1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
GRAND TOTAL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
I think it's "K" time
Atiku ma k ku ni

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by obyback: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:

You sound like a dunce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by MAYOWAAK: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Germane to hapenings at the Collation Centre.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
So far this morning... APC just thought PDP a lesson.
The game does not need data. Lol
We were waiting for the K assassins not knowing that Jigawa and Niger are silent killers... grin grin shocked

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
SteveJenkins:
Now I know why Nigerians are very foolish.. Here in the western world we dont give a shit about tribe we vote based on competence and character, and from what i have seen so far your president is really bad. Thank God for the USA
Yeah! Thank God for the USA that voted the "honest", "credible" and "accountable" character of Donald Trump as President. SMH

Maybe you actually mean having a sexist, liar, cheat, corrupt, adulterer, dishonest, proud, bigot, racist, and questionable characteristics too numerous to mention as a president is something you'd rather be thanking God for. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by correctguy2010: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
After results from 14 states APC is still very much in control as the margin increases from the result that came from Jigawa

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
obyback:

card reader hasn't been the major issue in this election. We should be moving towards electronic voting sef
In as much as I'd like to agree, electronic voting doesn't look feasible in this country.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Movic1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Where will Atiku get almost 1.4M votes to recover these wide margin? Kano , Kastina and kaduna are still on their way.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by REDshouse(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:

if truly u are educated u won't queue behind a confirm thieve and ur president...

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! Thank God for the USA that voted the "honest", "credible" and "accountable" character of Donald Trump as President. SMH
LMFAO...
I'm at work please
E ma pami na
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by obyback: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

In as much as I'd like to agree, electronic voting doesn't look feasible in this country.
We can make it work, we don't have to start with everywhere at once
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Jackde(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atikulate be like inec result is trash....they be waiting for social media election results

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Delivar(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
REDshouse:
if truly u are educated u won't queue behind a confirm thieve and ur president...

Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.
Did you understand this part at all? You may ask for more details if you didn't.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Movic1:
Where will Atiku get almost 1.4M votes to recover these wide margin? Kano , Kastina and kaduna are still on their way.

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
The first Kardashian is here!!!!
Wait for it...
Kaduna!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

We do not have the infrastructure for that, do you know that there are entire Local Governments in Rivers State that have no Banks?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Movic1:
Nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.