Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (328307 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:

I'm reiterating again, you are an illiterate

tongue if e pain u go hug buhari

fool is here telling me size of borno.... who doesn't knw that PMB rig this election. same thing during Jonathan period... just that the man was cool if not na 2015 Nigeria for done scatter... i will bring fuel price down, i will pay youth 5k each, i will do this and that... miscreant like u fell victim and see the repa-caution

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VenOmswiftTM(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Look I am a Sowore supporter, but as I have said many times, an Atiku is still better than a Buhari.

How can you support a man that truncated our democracy

Can I go and truncate democracy tomorrow now? If it was that we had decided not to prosecute Buhari for executing a coup, maybe via the statute of limitations, I would understand, but then you guys went ahead and elected him in 2015? That's like electing Hitler as a democratic president. Okay fine, even if one could forgive that unforgivable act of electing someone that truncated our democracy, maybe on the highly tenuous grounds that he would make a difference, how should one react to the fact that you again elected a coup plotter who has now failed two times as the Leader of Nigeria and is now on to his third attempt?

That's why History should be taught in Nigeria. I remember when I was learning American History and we would ready the slavery passages. Our proffessor would always tell us that she knows it's hard for all of us to read it, but the whole point of this "is so that we learn from our mistakes". It was very uncomfortable sitting next to a white guy and reading about how slaves were whipped and whatnot and I'm sure it was for him as well, cause he was not responsible for his ancestors actions, but we all understood that by learning history, we can void making the same mistakes.

If we taught history in Nigerian schools, it would be there in black and white in their History 101, that Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government and students from a young age would have known who and what Buhari is and not think that it is propaganda when his detractors speak.

You speak with so much wisdom. I don't know you but I've truly gotten knowledge from you tonight.

For me, I don't see a redemption for this nation till young people take over. However, that's not happening anytime soon.

Kudos!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:
size my ass, what has borno state provide in this country in the past 4yrs, only blood sheding..... Borno state by size can't beat some states in the west and east...... if na size then nigeria for don collect award tire na..... we're talking abt surviving and not by any dam size.....As borno is big by size with over 2millon people then why can't u guys join force and fight boko
Well, we are doing better now. The blood shed was started under who if I may ask? same PDP. From your name moses otu, I can see you are from Delta state, I know your frustration, heap it on your state leaders who have been milking you people dry. Good night and Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by correctguy2010: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2019
bodejohn:

By my own calculation done with excel, APC has a total of 15,263,857 votes.
If you have the figures on excel, you could check again.

All other figures you posted are on point, Good Job!

The calculation is auto and i don't think i missed any value but you can cross check my APC values with yours since you have both tables. Thanks
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ollah2: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2019
barackodam:

International Observers?

God......Nigerians are funny. So, international observers have turned to INEC?

People will come from abroad to dictate how your election will go. And you call yourself a sovereign nation?

They are called observers for a reason. They're meant to look and fokoff

Too many educated illiterates everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Well, we are doing better now. The blood shed was started under who if I may ask? same PDP. From your name moses otu, I can see you are from Delta state, I know your frustration, heap it on your state leaders who have been milking you people dry. Good night and Good riddance.

if i may ask, why are they tagerting borno state like this..... abi na curse ni... that state should be removed from Nigeria..... it's a land of sorrow

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Thobiy(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:

Hmmmm....Give me Buhari's number lemme call him and concede defeat
Welcome To The Winning Team grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ollah2: 12:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:

tongue if e pain u go hug buhari

fool is here telling me size of borno.... who doesn't knw that PMB rig this election. same thing during Jonathan period... just that the man was cool if not na 2015 Nigeria for done scatter... i will bring fuel price down, i will pay youth 5k each, i will do this and that... miscreant like u fell victim and see the repa-caution

You are indeed pained with the outcome. APC rigged while PDP were playing PS4 right? Ok nah!

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by barackodam: 12:55am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Yes government of , by and for the north
Tell.me, was it only people from Funtua and Zaria that celebrated him in 2015? People in warri, lagos, benin, Jos, makurdi, yola, ilorin, ibadan, etc were excited, and happy, is that the same today?

When they were voting, why una no go vote?

They were having 40-50% voter turnout. Y'all struggling to get 20-30% turnout. And you want to perform a revolution.

Now, who celebrated Buhari in Warri in '15, how many people voted for him to the extent of celebrating him? Same goes for Benin and Jos. You're calling States PDP won as example.

Whatever happened to sokoto, kebbi, jigawa states?

Be deceiving yourself there

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by AntiNigerian: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2019
yomifowe:

I’m not surprised. Your moniker says it all. But remember, wherever you decide to go to ‘soon’, remember that you’ll only be a second class citizen there. Go and ask how blacks are being treated in Uk, USA and even Ghana and South Africa. The land is always greener at the other side just as it was for Lot in the Bible.
no one gives a Bleep on how they are being treated? Did you just say Ghana and south Africa? your stupidity has won an election in your brain! everyone knows that Ghanians and South African people are black for crying out loud! I don't want again! This country is worse than a Greek Hell!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:

You are indeed pained with the outcome. APC rigged while PDP were playing PS4 right? Ok nah!

we know ur type.... how much remain out of the 1500 APC use buy ur brain abeg

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BluntBoy(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2019
VenOmswiftTM:

You speak with so much wisdom. I don't know you but I've truly gotten knowledge from you tonight.

For me, I don't see a redemption for this nation till young people take over. However, that's not happening anytime soon.

Kudos!

Nigeria's problem is not solely that of leadership. We also have a major problem with structure.

I will say it again and again.

Bring all the world's best leaders alive and dead and put them in Aso Rock and they will fail.

With our pseudo democracy, nothing can work. How can anything work when the foundation is a sham?

It is either we practise true federalism with true federalistic devolution of power or we practise the Westminster system of government we practised between 1960-1966.

Nothing will work with our type of insincere political structure.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ollah2: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:

if i may ask, why are they tagerting borno state like this..... abi na curse ni... that state should be removed from Nigeria..... it's a land of sorrow
l

You dont need to be told that such a state will have loads of mountains, caves, deserted lands and it links to a neighbouring country. These makes it easy to be attacked and difficult to counter them.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VaselineCrew: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2019
yomifowe:

You’ll only be successful in our quest if you learn your lesson on time and take this education out o social media to the streets of lafia, maiduguri, Zaria keffi, etc.

Sowore went to all these places and more. He held town hall meeting after town hall meeting after town hall meeting...

He held more meetings that Buhari and Atiku, so I don't think taking it to the streets was the real issue.

The real issue as you can see with a Buhari victory, is the parochial nature of the average Nigerian.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by AntiNigerian: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2019
yomifowe:

I’m not surprised. Your moniker says it all. But remember, wherever you decide to go to ‘soon’, remember that you’ll only be a second class citizen there. Go and ask how blacks are being treated in Uk, USA and even Ghana and South Africa. The land is always greener at the other side just as it was for Lot in the Bible.
being treated as a second class citizen in a place where there's law and order is better than being a topgun in a lawless and useless society like the Zoo of Africa called Nigeria! I'll rather stay abroad and even if it means 6th class citizen , as long as I don't break the laws of the land, it's better than living a dog life in a shiiiiit hole!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VaselineCrew: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
VenOmswiftTM:

Kudos!

Thanks bro, we'll just have to hope for a better Nigeria someday.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:
l

You dont need to be told that such a state will have loads of mountains, caves, deserted lands and it links to a neighbouring country. These makes it easy to be attacked and difficult to counter them.
isoright..... God will Help U all bro
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by MissJoy29(f): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2019
ibietela2:

600k accredited
Abysmal!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by erenax: 1:02am On Feb 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
PDP supporters are in a critical situation

Please be nice to them, they are in a severe pain and can commit suicide at any slight troll

lol
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by MissJoy29(f): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Kyase:
grin
Wait for it
I waited...

& was grossly & promptly disappointed!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by MissJoy29(f): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2019
roomus:
Naaah grin
APC 175429. PDP 397831 ...U see wat I mean
Shameful!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by bodejohn(m): 1:06am On Feb 27, 2019
correctguy2010:

The calculation is auto and i don't think i missed any value but you can cross check my APC values with yours since you have both tables. Thanks

I just did, i mixed up some figures in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 1:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Thobiy:

Welcome To The Winning Team
grin grin grin
Hehehe for your mind....
This is our official and real presidential result

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by yomifowe(m): 1:11am On Feb 27, 2019
AntiNigerian:
no one gives a Bleep on how they are being treated? Did you just say Ghana and south Africa? your stupidity has won an election in your brain! everyone knows that Ghanians and South African people are black for crying out loud! I don't want again! This country is worse than a Greek Hell!
For your information. Nigerians in Ghana have been asked to leave their country and go back to their country. I’m also referring to the xenophobic stack that happened in South Africa sometime ago.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by correctguy2010: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2019
bodejohn:

I just did, i mixed up some figures in Ekiti.

Okay. Thanks
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by AntiNigerian: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2019
yomifowe:

For your information. Nigerians in Ghana have been asked to leave their country and go back to their country. I’m also referring to the xenophobic stack that happened in South Africa sometime ago.
nobody cares , we'll leave Nigeria for the Nigerians to run for themselves
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Thobiy(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:
Hehehe for your mind.... This is our official and real president result
Dae There And Be Dreaming, The One From Cameroon Or Twitter Poll
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 1:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Thobiy:
Dae There And Be Dreaming, The One From Cameroon Or Twitter Poll
Last last Nigeria will end up having two President.... Atiku for Day plan.... Buhari for Night plan...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by babeosisi: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2019
mayze:

why r u so pained if u and ur families r no longer based in Nigeria,and whathe gives u the impression that u won't meet worse things than Buhari over dia like hurricane ,volcano eruption or tsunami which we don't have here.mind what u type online

Enjoy the dividends of Buhari bro.
By the next 4 years I hope you will still be here commenting and we will talk
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by msylva2147(m): 1:41am On Feb 27, 2019
yomifowe:

Bros don't mind all this people claiming to be abroad just give them some times you will see them all over social media calling for the government's support to free them from Libyan prison because they are seriously in pains as if someone sent them to the place.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by msylva2147(m): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

He is actually from Cross River State I guess, either from Boki or Odukpani.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by mema900: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2019
RealityShot:

ATIKU is 72 years old.
if you had succeeded in putting him there, he would have stayed till 80years ! (2027)

But now we can retire all these old pheephole
by 2023!

that is a better future, not Atiku!!!

I THANK NIGERIANS FOR VOTING
for continuity, Arighato!

You have a little point though.....one bottle of guiness for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.