Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (328077 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ogbonti: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

We are not talking about intelligence, but occupation.

Your lack of patience and comprehension skills are the reasons why you people flopped.

So you are comparing occupation now, u will compare Idi Amin to Dwight D Eisenhower just because they were military commanders in their various countries of birth at a certain time in their lives? Was Roosevelt ever a dictator like your lifeless Buhari? So What are u trying to imply? I am attacking the motive for the comparison of their occupation not the occupation itself!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Lolzzz... We in Borno are more than 2Million. Check our votes in 2015, 2011 etc. 800k shouldn't be a surprise. I am sorry we do not support your candidate?
who told u am in support of Atiku, less i watch what bokoharam will do to u guys this time around... imagine, 2millon people in a state and u want Nigeria to have peace........ oh, now am understanding why IPOB wants a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:

D tin no make sense men, remember even BBC was asking where Nigerias president is?

Lol...last last we deserved Buhari
The first news of the Next Level was Nigeria stock exchange loses 85Billion in 6hours abi, this is just the beginning....
We go hear am, God sent us rain this January as a sign we need umbrella (PDP) but we didn't decipher...
Welcome to Next Level indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by PDPGuy: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
correctguy2010:
After the results from all states, APC won the 2019 presidential election.
APC won 19 states
PDP won 18 states (FTC is included)

APC had total votes of 15,191,847
PDP had total votes of 11,262,978
Difference in votes is 3,928,869

Total Valid Votes is 27,324,683
Total Rejected Votes is 1,289,607
Total Votes Cast is 28.614,189

APC Total Percentage is 56%
PDP Total Percentage is 41%

Thanks for your updates!! You deserve all the accolades on this thread cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BluntBoy(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:

and what exactly is going on? Last 4 years, a dollar was about N200, not its N360!!

If you tell me that we were headed for inevitable recession, then why did it take your buhari 6 months to select noisemaking ministers

abeg, you are not wiser than fela who accurately termed your type, "suffering and smiling"!!

Suffering and smiling started way back.

You people have short memories and want to make everything appear to have surfaced under Buhari.

The name "Baba Go Slow" was first used on Yar'Adua whom you people now love so much. You have all suddenly forgotten how slow the government was coming around until his unfortunate passing.

You have all forgotten the years of suffering and smiling all through the years, including the 8 years under Obasanjo and Atiku when a few billionaires (including Obasanjo and Atiku) were created. This set of billionaires are still the ones holding the billions in Nigeria till this day.

You have forgotten the days of Boko Haram supremacy and how Fulani militia arose to become the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world under Goodluck Jonathan.

You have forgotten how the country was already borrowing to pay salaries, rather than to make up in infrastructures for budgetary deficits under Goodluck Jonathan.

You have forgotten electoral violence in 2015.

All of a sudden, all these things never existed until Buhari came onboard.

Some people have the opinion that an Atiku presidency would put money out. The question is out where?

When has money put out ever circulated beyond the small circle of the wealthy people and their friends.

Just like he and Obasanjo created a few billionaires (who are still the only billionaires today), this man unabashedly promised to enrich his friends and yet you people still decided to vote for him.

Let me stop here.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kyase(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Good Lord Bless You for the Good work. by His Grace we will never regret seeing this through. that we believe in this course we shall reap bountiful and as many that are aggrieved they will smile with the winning team and All shall Enjoy the Good of the Land.
Amen ooo.
Make I go troll some people, I dey come

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by doyinisaac(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Chai...must every winner of the presidential election be announced in the mid-night??rubbish inec

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Hotfreeze: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Trillyonaire:

N25?

Wrong

Pdp met USD at 21.89 Naira per dollar in 1999.

How much did they leave it in 2015?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by weezweezweez(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2019
4ckTOTO:
No room for looterszzz
No room for looters.
Both old layers are bastards but I prefer Buhari.
It is only in his administration that a governor was put behind bars for looting.
Na for him administration where a senator. A cjn and many other top guys where put behind bars for looting. Its only in Buhari administration that efcc dug out billions of cash starched in houses.
Looters don't want him back because this time he is going to be worst. I see very many people behind bars already. Even his fellow apc members are not left out.
Sai baba till 2027. I want him to lead till he dies on the seat. Bleep looterszzzz cheesy angry hdjjd
nice point nigga

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by RealityShot: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2019
This Mamood chairman is a real MOO!

what are we waiting till 3 a.m. For?!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by SEGLIZ: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2019
correctguy2010:
After the results from all states, APC won the 2019 presidential election.
APC won 19 states
PDP won 18 states (FTC is included)

APC had total votes of 15,191,847
PDP had total votes of 11,262,978
Difference in votes is 3,928,869

Total Valid Votes is 27,324,683
Total Rejected Votes is 1,289,607
Total Votes Cast is 28.614,189

APC Total Percentage is 56%
PDP Total Percentage is 41%

Good work, God bless.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by mymadam(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
jantofubu:
I can see the fans of the away team atikulate FC obidiently leaving the stadiumgrin
Yes ooo, well before the final whistle. That's life.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by wakes: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
RealityShot:
This Mamood chairman is a real MOO!

what are we waiting till 3 a.m. For?!
Lol
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ogbonti: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:

who told u am in support of Atiku, less i watch what bokoharam will do to u guys this time around... imagine, 2millon people in a state and u want Nigeria to have peace........ oh, now am understanding why IPOB wants a referendum.

This next 4 years will be crazy.... I doubt if Nigeria will ever remain one nation

Where is the excitement and jubilation that greeted Buharis election in 2015? Why are people not jubilating right now? The answer is clear, people are unhappy and there will be consequences very soon.... you can feel tension in the air

When Shagari of NPN did his own in August 1983, he was sworn in on Oct 1, 1983, Buhari and his gang struck Dec..31 1983, I can still remember everything clearly.. the same thing Buhari accused Shagari of doing 35 years ago that made him plot that kuuuu is what Buhari has done now and you say there will be no consequences? The mili try does not campaign, they plan

Mmmmm, if a kuuuu happens now, it will be widely supported and it will be very blor dy.

1964 elections that was rigged gave birth to the 1966 Nzeogwu kuuuuu, we are watching
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Businext: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2019
undecided

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2019
wman:

Perfect for us. He came 3rd like we wanted. Nice one. Roadmap to 2023 activated.
He should use the 3rd position to sow Agbada... so u guys knew he was preparing for 2023, yet he came to disrupt votes abi, No worry Buhari go deal with una speciallygrin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BluntBoy(m): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

So you are comparing occupation now, u will compare Idi Amin to Dwight D Eisenhower just because they were military commanders in their various countries of birth at a certain time in their lives? Was Roosevelt ever a dictator like your lifeless Buhari? So What are u trying to imply? I am attacking the motive for the comparison of their occupation not the occupation itself!

Bro, please, I am tired.

Go and look at the post I quoted.

My post was directed specifically at that post that seemed to make a mockery of cattle rearing which is one of the oldest occupations in the world.

Even King David reared sheep. Jesus Christ must have practised carpentry at a time and the man purported to have founded Christianity, Paul, was a tentmaker.

We are not discussing personalities, but occupation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baback!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:

Ironically, Since PMB became President, non of our LGA is under BH. We will rise stronger. BH can't do us nothing again bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Dee60: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
OBJ with all his strides could never muster SW votes.

Atiku, with all his wealth could never win Northern votes.

What is the pattern here?

They were the original PDP that the military handed power to. Something in their ways and body languages may still be haunting them both.

PDP punished themselves by their choices. They picked the richest instead of the most sellable. Campaigns achieve very little in changing people's minds. In fact, were there really any campaigns? We saw the candidates wave to the 'crowds' but they never said anything new. If they said it, most people did not trust what they said.

That you would sell NNPC (no matter how good the idea is) will not sell in some quarters. The man finally bungled it when he boldly said he will sell it to friends.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by AntiNigerian: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Fucccck this shit! Nigeria is a useless country! Worse than a Greek hell, this country deserves to be deleted from the map of the world! however I'm renouncing my citizenship to this fraudulent landmark called Nigeria! its not a country one can be ever proud of! if you love your children, Renounce your Nigerian Citizenship and fight for Biafra or move else where in the world(For those of us who'll soon relocate Abroad!)

enough is enough! Hell is full, Africa is just an extension of Hell and Nigeria is the capital!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Thobiy:
That Was The Plan...Great Plan It Is
I swear..... but clearly Atiku won this election Now we know the real reason Buhari took out Onnogen first....!!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VaselineCrew: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:

Sowore fan spotted how market...??

Yeah I am sad, we missed a great opportunity to do away with those that have held us down, due to the myopia of the typical Nigerian.

My Job now, besides my day job, is to try to educate as many more Nigerians as I can between now and 2023 to get them on the side of reason. Just imagine if Sowore or Moghalu had won? Just imagine the workflow, synapses firing all around as they churn out solution after solution, unfettered by the chains of God-Fatherism, they would have brought Nigeria out of the doldrums to stand head to head with other countries getting it right in Africa and the western world.

It's unfortunate, an ivy league trained young president leading the most populous black nation would have benefited us all, but I guess asking for a good candidate to be president in Nigeria is too much to ask for.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ollah2: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:

You are writing like an illiterate. Do you even know the size of borno state ?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2019
wait till 3 am!? am I Mad!!?? Shey we already know d winner!! las las Na Buhari win. I no too happy sha but it's well. I'll just endure next 4 years with my sure 2 odd!! nyt nyt fellas
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by correctguy2010: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2019
jjamani:

Correctguy you correct well well thumbs up �

Thanks
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by humberjade: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Yesss...it matters a lot

Okay o, go and add it o

It will only reduce d margin to about 2.9m...maybe it will give PDP a little hope of rising from d dust in d future sha
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jantofubu(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2019
FULL TIME
BUHARI FC 19 : 18 ATIKULATE FC
The winner will be declared after VAR review by High Neck

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

This next 4 years will be crazy.... I doubt of Nigeria will ever remain one nation

Where is the excite mentioned and jubilatuonnthat greeted Buharis election in 2015? Why are people not jubilating right now? The answer is clear, people are unhappy and there will be consequences very soon

When Shangri did his own in August 1983, he was sworn in on Oct 1, 1983, Buhari and his gang struck Dec..31 1983, I can still remember everything clearly

Mmmmm, if a kuuuu happens now, it will be widely supported and it will be very blor dy.

1964 elections that was rigged gave birth to the 1966 Nzeogwu kuuuuu, we are watching
Tor ask them o, no one is happy abt his wining. even foreign investors are angry that he won but we got no choice....better than Atiku selling NNPC... we all knw that oil is what is keeping Nigeria then if NNPC is been sold out how much do u think a litter of pertrol will cause..... just look at NEPA.. a month bill is like hell. God will guide us
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by correctguy2010: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Akinya17:

Thanks so much for this. Bless you.

Thanks. God bless you
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by barackodam: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:

Lol...last last we deserved Buhari
The first news of the Next Level was Nigeria stock exchange loses 85Billion in 6hours abi, this is just the beginning....

We go hear am, God sent us rain this January as a sign we need umbrella (PDP) but we didn't decipher...

Welcome to Next Level indeed

Wait, so you mean rain doesn't fall in Nigeria in January's?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ogbonti: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, please, I am tired.

Go and look at the post I quoted.

My post was directed specifically at that post that seemed to make a mockery of cattle rearing which is one of the oldest occupations in the world.

Even King David reared sheep. Jesus Christ must have practised carpentry at a time and the man purported to have founded Christianity, Paul, was a tentmaker.

We are not discussing personalities, but occupation.

Did Roosevelt kill fellow Americans over cows like your Buhari is supporting the killing of Nigerians over cows with Fulani, what is your motive for the comparison?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.