Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates (18073 Views)

Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures) / Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers / Comply Strictly With New Date; ECOWAS, EU Election Observers tell INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by OmoManU: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by idonhammer: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Dem don collect dollars...useless observers. Na poor people wey vote buhari i dey pity.as for me and my family even if dollar go to 1000 NGN to one dollar e no affect me cuz i bring in dollars in exchange to naira i have no bleeping business in nigeria. Na only una go suffer am there. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Hotfreeze: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2019
buhariguy:
Did they have two head not To accept

Hahahaha

Tell them o!
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by dotedote: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Let him be defeated first by 2089 shocked cool sad

quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=76141420]Would Buhari have accepted?[/quote]
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by seunfly: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2019
I thought PDP said they and international observers has real result and they will use it to challenge APC. I guess ECOWAS is not the international enough.

1 Like

Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2019
At the end of the day NIGERIA is more important
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by 12345baba(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria wey go soon kpai
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
The corrupt ecowas? Fulanis ecowas?
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by FarahAideed: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Ecowas are bastards
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Bestbeelieve: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2019
A lie is a lie and whats Bad is bad....Thats why Africa is where we are because we accept liars and mediocres and we say lets manage it and move on!!!! Rubbish! The Election is a sham! A disgrace to right thinking people and i will say it as it is.Untill we learn to get it right or disintegrate!!
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by ElCapone(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Thalamus:
That's right. The best rigger won.
since the Nigerian people has allowed two incompetent old men one a nepotic murderous ethnic tribal bigot the other an unrepentant thief to be imposed on them. Nobody from the two should start any nonsense unless their family and relations be deported from wherever they are hidden back to this shithole they have created. nonsense angry

PDP is a party of thieves. their greed and love for money made them choose Atiku a man tainted with all forms of looting, bribery and corruption allegations to compete against Buhari that commands a zombie-like followership and is worshipped by too many senseless people. A character like Atiku can never become the president of Nigeria.
Pains Pains Everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Thalamus: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2019
ElCapone:
Pains Pains Everywhere.

Typical zombie. No sense.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by PecE2Make: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Get out Ecowas
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by seunfly: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Bros this is exactly my submission and what I v been posting since yesterday, however you are able to express it better than I do.
Kindly permit me to copy. Thanks.

Thalamus:
since the Nigerian people has allowed two incompetent old men one a nepotic murderous ethnic tribal bigot the other an unrepentant thief to be imposed on them. Nobody from the two should start any nonsense unless their family and relations be deported from wherever they are hidden back to this shithole they have created. nonsense angry

PDP is a party of thieves. their greed and love for money made them choose Atiku a man tainted with all forms of looting, bribery and corruption allegations to compete against Buhari that commands a zombie-like followership and is worshipped by too many senseless people. A character like Atiku can never become the president of Nigeria.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by lexy2014: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Atiku should just do the needful already

If d tables were turned, would buhari have done d needful?
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2019
When I told u guys that those supporting Atiku were after his money, u guys said I was spitting thrash.
Now u all can see they all deceived him?
The money he spent for them that time will now be used to celebrate Baba's victory.
It's a pity grin
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Shaev7(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria is doomed! Good bye Nigeria...
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by brightalo17: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Would Buhari have accepted?

He has been accepting it for years now .
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2019
brightalo17:

He has been accepting it for years now .
U mean like the 1 dat cost 13 youth corps members life in 2011?
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Grace001: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Useless shitholes observers. How many polling unit did they visited to have concluded is free and fair. That Johnson sirleaf chairwoman that is too old to walk is the one talking that this election is credible.

Anyways I don blame her, she is leaving Nigerians with their fate. Likely she will go back back to her shithole country by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by dguyindcorner(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
lexy2014:

If d tables were turned, would buhari have done d needful?
Turn the table first
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by abayolb: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Thalamus:

.You that is not zombie will be rule by zombies. Means your r young zomb.When you have IE,you r matured.Respect your president.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by smeag0l(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
But the election will be good if PDP had won?Let's call a spade a spade. Buahri, when he had no money and no Amaechi, Oshiomhole and Tinubu, polls and average of 12m votes. How do you expect to defeat such a person by fielding a thief and a businessman?prior to the elections every northerner I accosted to know whether he is satisfied with Buhari's government or not. They usually register their displeasure but also let me know that they prefer him to Atiku who they say is a thief and is one of those northern elites that have kept them in poverty. I then ask them who they would have preferred to run against Buhari and, believe you me, I got only two responses. Tambuwal and El-rufai. I usually probe further and always find out that they consider these other two guys to have same integrity level as Buhari.
Bestbeelieve:
A lie is a lie and whats Bad is bad....Thats why Africa is where we are because we accept liars and mediocres and we say lets manage it and move on!!!! Rubbish! The Election is a sham! A disgrace to right thinking people and i will say it as it is.Untill we learn to get it right or disintegrate!!

1 Like

Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by degamemaster(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Ecowas is as useless AU and their likes.... God will punish every single Nigerian who willingly voted for Buhari knowing fully well that he contributed in the sufferings and deaths in the land and he will do more of that in the second term.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by brightalo17: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

U mean like the 1 dat cost 13 youth corps members life in 2011?

Sue him for murder then since he killed them.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Bestbeelieve: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
smeag0l:
But the election will be good if PDP had won?Let's call a spade a spade. Buahri, when he had no money and no Amaechi, Oshiomhole and Tinubu, polls and average of 12m votes. How do you expect to defeat such a person by fielding a thief and a businessman?prior to the elections every northerner I accosted to know whether he is satisfied with Buhari's government or not. They usually register their displeasure but also let me know that they prefer him to Atiku who they say is a thief and is one of those northern elites that have kept them in poverty. I then ask them who they would have preferred to run against Buhari and, believe you me, I got only two responses. Tambuwal and El-rufai. I usually probe further and always find out that they consider these other two guys to have same integrity level as Buhari.

Im not here to drag cheap issues but use your brain and view facts. Yobe state with a population of about 2 million people will churn out voters that will reach up to a million. Lagos with a population of about 20million will not be able to produce 1million voters. katsina with a population of about 5million will turn out votes almost the combined result of 3 southern states....Guy!!!!No be swear! who's fooling who?
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Jetrue3oo: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
who are the ECOWAS observers are they not same polluted black barbarians.

I advise PDP to wait till that idiot INEC chairman officially announce the result party by party.

Atiku no bi Jonathan and Buhari no bi Jonathan it is clear that the election was massively and secretly rigged.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Larryndelaw: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Where is obasanjo.
A preacher predicted that many people will relocate to DUBAI after these election and I thought he was joking.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by mindurword(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
AdewunmiF:
Accept results, ECOWAS observers tell candidates

The Economic Community of West African States Election Observation Mission has called on Nigerians who contested the presidential and National Assembly elections to accept the results in good faith.

The mission gave the advice in its preliminary report signed by its Head, Mrs Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, and made available to journalists on Monday.

“In the spirit of the commitment made in the peace accord of February 13, 2019, the mission urges the candidates to accept the verdict of the polls in good faith; and in case of complaints, to seek redress by legal means solely,” the report read.

It said the advice was one of the preliminary conclusions it reached pending the declaration of final results by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

The group described the electoral process as largely peaceful.

It said, “The ECOWAS Observation Mission considers the electoral process was largely peaceful and transparent as voters were able to cast their votes freely.

“The mission commends the general public and voters for their patience and determination to exercise their civic responsibility.

“The mission calls upon INEC and other stakeholders to approach the final phases of the process with fairness and transparency until the announcement of the final results.”

It added, “The mission urges INEC to take steps to address the many shortcomings, including operational capacity and systems that were observed all through the process.”

“The mission appeals to party leaders, candidates, their supporters and the press to show tolerance and restraint leading up to and after the announcement of the results.”

The observer group commended the INEC and security agencies for what it called their dedication and professionalism.

“Finally, the mission congratulates the voters and the great and good people of Nigeria on the patriotism, tolerance, and sense of duty, which contributed to maintaining peace and stability in spite of the many challenges,” the report added.

source:

https://punchng.com/accept-results-ecowas-observers-tell-candidates/
How much did Apc government paid you madam
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Bestbeelieve: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bestbeelieve:

Im not here to drag cheap issues but use your brain and view facts. Yobe state with a population of about 2 million people will churn out voters that will reach up to a million. Lagos with a population of about 20million will not be able to produce 1million voters. katsina with a population of about 5million will turn out votes almost the combined result of 3 southern states....Guy!!!!No be swear! who's fooling who?
The country is designed in such a way that the North will always dictate the course of an election and thats why we need restructuring!!!!

Who no be thief bro? They are all thieves dont be deceived. ( Ever stop to wonder if that his son Yusuf what happened to him happened to someone else,where the money to fly am abroad) No proper medicare at home....I do not support any of them, i belong to the new generation,but if we continue to accept this type of falsehood then we cannot be said to be morally upright!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Southern APC Candidate Or Northern PDP Candidate? / PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos) / Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.