Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget (401 Views)

Binance: Nigeria Setting Dangerous Precedent For Firms By Detaining Executives / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by SmathGate(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Good day Nairalanders

i am looking into setting up a music recording studio and this decision is borne out of my passion for good music, afro beats and hip hip rap

I need people who are into this, to please come in here and share their experiences and any helpful information for setting up a commercial
music recording studio on a budget.

Please, I want this thread to be solely for those who have anything meaningful to contribute to the subject and not some unnecessary adverts and noise. Thank you all in advance.
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by SmathGate(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by bighorlus(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Do you have a budget? What kind of space are you looking at? Do you have the space already? Are you renting ? Or are we just talking of the equipments? If yes what kind of setup do you want? Are you going to have a vocal booth? Or you're just going to record with shields? Do you have a brand of equipments in mind? I guess there is a lot to ask to enable tailor your need.
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by mymadam(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
bighorlus:
Do you have a budget? What kind of space are you looking at? Do you have the space already? Are you renting ? Or are we just talking of the equipments? If yes what kind of setup do you want? Are you going to have a vocal booth? Or you're just going to record with shields? Do you have a brand of equipments in mind? I guess there is a lot to ask to enable tailor your need.

Good points my buddy.

Furthermore, would you believe that some folks still wanna establish analog studio instead of digital? Yes, definitely they have their reasons, I'm sure
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by bighorlus(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
mymadam:

Good points my buddy.

Furthermore, would you believe that some folks still wanna establish analog studio instead of digital? Yes, definitely they have their reasons, I'm sure

Well analog studios will remain valid because people still argue that the color of the sound differs differently from the sparkle you get from digital studios. While some people mix both in their own studios.
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by SmathGate(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2019
bighorlus:

The Budget - 400 - 500k

Yeah we are just talking equipments and yes it includes a vocal booth.

No brand of equipments in mind, but it definitely has to be a brand that guarantees ROI in terms of quality sounds and color.
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by fastlane84: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
only monitoring speakers na #200000
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by SmathGate(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
bighorlus:

Well analog studios will remain valid because people still argue that the color of the sound differs differently from the sparkle you get from digital studios. While some people mix both in their own studios.

Well i can't enumerate the benefits of either Digital and Analog studios. however, i know digital studios are more common this days but analog setup are still in vogue.

You could state the benefits here

Thank you
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by mymadam(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
SmathGate:

Well i can't enumerate the benefits of either Digital and Analog studios. however, i know digital studios are more common this days but analog setup are still in vogue.

You could state the benefits here

Thank you
Personally, I use analog to record percussions... talking drums, bongos, etc. All vocals, synthesizers, etc via digital.
Re: Setting Up A Music Recording Studio On A Budget by TAIS: 2:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in ONE WEEK and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name- N9,500 (N12,500 seven working days express)
Limited Liability Company- N58,000 (seven working days)
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962

(1) (Reply)

See What This Physically Challenged Man Does For A Living / Nigeria, Largest Producer Of Yams / Giftcard Vendor/ Mtn Data Resell/ Utility And Bill Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.