Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (100856 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by MENTORCH(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
My advise to you is just to remain in Nigeria with that money, 6 million is nothing when you convert it to any developed foreign country’s money. For you to have made 6million in Nigeria, keep hustling to make more, life abroad isn’t a bed of roses especially when you don’t have paper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by janejive(f): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
queengift:
Are u a Nigerian? Are u tired of Nigeria? Do u want to travel abroad? If YES u lie,Nobody is going anywhere we die here���

Yes nah
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Carry your certificate and go to Mauritius. Jobs still there and from there gather yourself to another life with the whites.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Reeses: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
SocialJustice:
Safe journey.
Lol thanks..you and your folks voted for Buhari and you must stay back and enjoy your next level.No Visa for ya bro

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Bizibi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
deenee:

This is the best climate to invest. Foreign portfolio managers that exited last year due to election uncertainties are lining up to come back.

Do you people think that these oyibo people care about us all they care about is opportunity to invest and nigeria is a fertile ground.

All asset classed are grossly undervalued giving the revenue profile for these asset glasses
fertile ground? Nigeria is dead!!! You think some of us don't know investors to bring in.....don't give yourself hope,foreigners are not stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by myseyf(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
uuzba:

Why will you sit there, see your brother in need, a fellow human being, and then decide to dupe and swindle the person?
Why?
Understand me! Any smart person will understand what message I was trying to pass. I'm not a scam merchant, just trying to warn the desperate people to be careful.
But let us not forget the fact that traveling agent is a lucrative business in Nigeria right now, and if you know your way, you can still make huge profits legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Excellent7(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
@OP, congratulations on your realization.

Beware of scammers and "agents"!

Carefully plan your steps armed with correct information. Have it in your mind that relocation is seldom easy, even within same country. Mentally prepare plausible worst case scenarios and have plans for such. I wish you success.

I will advice you to carefully shortlist your host countries and set a tentative time frame to achieving your goal.
Since you have an engineering degree, depending on your age bracket and aptitude for further studies you might wish to consider coming as a post-grad student. There are even scholarships

This approach helps you adapt to your host country and gives you some time to settle into the workforce in many countries.
You might find it necessary to take steps to defend your "war chest" against sudden and crazy government policies or in-actions by maintaining a substantial part of your funds in more stable foreign currencies" In explicit terms open a domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by edisoncash: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't understand
How does someone that want to invest 6m in abroad for better living connected to canada express entry
Please expatriate I'm interested

pejuhazel:
Read from the first page of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Don't let anyone steal your money.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by ogbonti: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
queengift:
Are u a Nigerian? Are u tired of Nigeria? Do u want to travel abroad? If YES u lie,Nobody is going anywhere we die here���

this one made me laugh, i really needed to laugh.... thank ypu SIR

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by dieBYfire: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You are Spot on, my cousin from my mother's side is in Brazil, he was in the US before and couldn't get his papers and he came back to Nigeria and prepared himself again, he is already a citizen of Brazil as l post, Brazil is a good country to acquire citizenship within a short time and Brazilian passport enters over 140 or more countries cool
100% true.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by PapaAdanna: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
If I have such amount of money right now in Nigeria, I wouldn't even consider who is the president. I will continually be doing my legit biz and doubling my money here in Nigeria . Nigeria is the ideal place for such money all u need is ideas, buhari is not ur problem though am fuckingly against his election and re-elections.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Funkybabee(f): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Freedom of movement and work (easy access travel to other European destinations)

With German passport, you can travel to more countries

The limitless speed on the autobahn and the overall culture of Europe

Better economy ( Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe and number 4 in the world)

School is relatively cheap. You don't have to pay anything apart from the money in the block account. They have very good record in education structure.

The weather and the accessibility to EU market plus Germany is massively industrialized which makes her have an edge over Canada

Germany is located in the centre of Europe. You can reach countless number of countries in a 2 hour flight.

Germany has research institutions than Canada and faculties in Germany are more well versed.

Lots of History, Architecture, ancient artifacts etc

All the same, it probably depends on who you are and what your values are. Both are among the best places in the world to live, and both share many qualities such as a commitment to liberal values, moderate fairly stable politics, etc.

If you are an immigrant, I would say Canada to be the better option. It is a county of immigrants and has large diverse immigrant populations. Germany is much more conservative when it comes to immigration, and pretty miserly when it comes to offering citizenship to non Germans. Germany's immigrant population is also much less diverse than Canada's.

Canada = Diversity
Germany = Cultural exposure

###
Canada is only better than Germany in terms of permanent residency they give people and also, Canada allow dual nationality, apart from that, i don't think Canada is better than Germany.

#Shalom cool cool

bro pls which one is better for an Hospitality graduates.. and can 2m helps

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by planetx: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reading to many dumb Canada is heaven comments, keep deceiving yourselves. Canada is an overrated icebox, but who cares pack your bag to Canada and become just another inconsequential African immigrant trying to make a living while suffering depression and missing Nigeria terribly.

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by ogbonti: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lewist:
You can come to US I promise,buying auction cars by yourself present here she'd them to naija while your kpali is still under process. O boy within a year your money go be x 3 it 4

AND HE WONT PAY BILLS in $$$$$ WHILE HIS KPALI IS BEING PROCESSED? and kpali is a one way street, no bottlenecks? And kpali is sold to the highest bidder na him everybody never buy am for yankee... hmmmmm are u sure u live here?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Reeses: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
lakesider:
Stay in Nigeria.. Na labourer job full abroad..
Don't use ur money to buy yourself slavery

You are a slave under Fulanis.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by tiredoflife(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol you think am dumb? Truly you should be ashamed of yourself. You carry such money comot for Nigeria and come back empty handed. So you have such money and can’t afford to get a paper big fat lair. You wey never even reach Togo. This Nairaland self everybody dey claim wanna be. Abi you no know wetin you write again. Say you carry more than the OP money. And if na true you should be so ashamed of yourself that your family should even disown you.

This will be the last reply I will give u
You think with ur nonsense u call ur naira is money
Smell the coffee
That's about $14k
He hasn't started his visa yet
He never buy ticket
How much is $14k
That u think it can relocate him there
U say me dey lie
Wen I started making money
U dey wear Pampers
Nairaland they make us equal
If u never comot before try go
All these when u get there u go see work talk go clear for ur eyes especially if na tourist visa of six months u use go

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Hadampson(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

Das ist sehr gut

ich spreche Englisch, Französisch, ein weinig deutsch, und spanish
ich mag gerne sprachen lernen.

you are on the right path.

you just need to practice more with audio

helos me ALL THE TIME

Sie sind der Chef cool

Wow shocked Vier Sprachen, das ist toll

Danke für den Rat
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by BaRaF: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
AUTOCRATIC:
You were able to save 6m in naija...... Why not stay back and continue your hustle, plan holiday with your family in any country of your choice, go there enjoy your self with your family, during the period, look out for what you can exploit there and later you can make decision. Most of the advice you will get here nay be from people who are ready to dupe you of your hard earned money.

Be careful, 6m is a lot of money.
Good advice bro

If I have such at hand, traveling out we just be like leaving Lagos to Ibadan to me
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by brownlolly(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
dejol88:

Dear , can you list out the steps I should take to achieve canada migration.
Thanks God bless you

Send me an email and I'll carry you along on your way to achieve this.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by BaRaF: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm....
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please anyone with useful information on how to travel to Rwanda should update me here or PM. I wanna visit there and access the country business prospect and standard of living.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Sie sind der Chef cool
Wow shocked Vier Sprachen, das ist toll
Danke für den Rat

danke

back to the thread...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Bizibi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeria is a dead and buried country

I am from an upper middle class/ near rich home in Nigeria, but I knew that jungle was not just for me, so I got some money, and left, a decision I have never regretted tillthis day.

There is more to life than having money and properties

that's all we have in Nigeria

no peace of mind undecided

hordes of poverty mentality people in a $hithole space like Nigeria (e.g. almajiri, agbero, omo alata, etc)

being among the small enclave of those who are "doing well" is nothing to be proud of.

Those who like it there can stay, but if I'm to advice anyone, you better leave that useless country tongue tongue

I had little hope but I've given up and I'm tired of convincing investors to open shop here,way too tired......
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by homirefacuny(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeria is a dead and buried country

I am from an upper middle class/ near rich home in Nigeria, but I knew that jungle was not just for me, so I got some money, and left, a decision I have never regretted tillthis day.

There is more to life than having money and properties

that's all we have in Nigeria

no peace of mind undecided

hordes of poverty mentality people in a $hithole space like Nigeria (e.g. almajiri, agbero, omo alata, etc)

being among the small enclave of those who are "doing well" is nothing to be proud of.

Those who like it there can stay, but if I'm to advice anyone, you better leave that useless country tongue tongue

Only a few sane people and those that have lived in the western world understands this!
God bless

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
planetx:
Reading to many dumb Canada is heaven comments, keep deceiving yourselves. Canada is an overrated icebox, but who cares pack your bag to Canada and become just another inconsequential African immigrant trying to make a living while suffering depression and missing Nigeria terribly.

what is this one saying

Canada is what Nigeria WOULD NEVER BE.

tho I don't live there, but from the feelers of what I get from my relatives there, living two years in Canada will show you how much of a useless, dead $hithole country Nigeria is.

except of course you are a typical Nigerian who finds joy in living in a lawless jungle

@Angelicbeing cheesy grin

how far na

I'm back from travel section ban.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by justjify(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
dejol88:
Sequel to the just concluded elections , I have decided to get out of this country forever. To be sincere i have raised 6 million naira in cash but dont want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .

Kindly list out 1st world country i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.

Your kind input would forever be appreciated

Canada

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by grandstar(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
dejol88:
Sequel to the just concluded elections , I have decided to get out of this country forever. To be sincere i have raised 6 million naira in cash but dont want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .

Kindly list out 1st world country i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.

I would say Canada as they welcome immigrants.

However, for you to get many white collar jobs, you'll need to have Canadian work experience which is a big issue. The work experience you have in Nigeria means nada.

But there's hope. However you can bypass that
by doing your Masterss in Canada, as you're entitled to stay for 3years after your studies and work. Your 6m should take care of fees. I however don't know about feeding and accommodation.

Other countries to try are Australia and New Zealand

I would advise you go to quora.com and ask this same question and include youre Nigerian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by demosoft: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
dejol88:

You can invest that amount in autos and make decent return monthly or better still get a European passport with it.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by SocialJustice: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reeses:

Lol thanks..you and your folks voted for Buhari and you must stay back and enjoy your next level.No Visa for ya bro
Stop assuming, I'm hardcore PDP but I still love my country.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Changeofscene(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
dejol88:

While I agree with some points raised especially investing in real estates I have some reservation .I must also say that investment in nigeria has got lots of risk with unfavourable tax system which is stiffling many businesses
Moving from that, migration from nigeria does not always about economic reasons but other factors that support life.
I saw a report recently about our education system , where 26 million nigerians in school are not properly taught.I fear for my unborn child to grow up in Nigeria.
Lastly , I just feel alot of things are just not right with us.Especially ,concerning human lives.

Go ahead and pursue your dreams of relocation,I am in same shoes with you.So many of them advising you stay back would run away once they get the chance.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
homirefacuny:

Only a few sane people and those that have lived in the western world understands this!
God bless

I have been around a couple of countries

and the worst countries I have ever been to/lived in are NIGERIA /Liberia

these Two sets of people think alike and act alike
and we all knoe that these two countries are mega shithole

Senegal did election, did they kill dozens of people?

useless country tongue

Finished $hithole tongue :0

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by kennyunlimited(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
papiforreal:

What of someone that has 2:2?/
With 3.0 and above, u should be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.