Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (100840 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
I wonder what would have been ops fate now if he used the money to do business lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I wonder what would have been ops fate now if he used the money to do business lipsrsealed embarassed

He would have probably be regretting and gnashing his teeth now if he had decided to do any foolish business.

That N6Million then is like N18Million now.

Where person wan see N18Million now for this Evil Economy Chaiii.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Evolutionlove:

That N6Million then is like N18Million now.

Where person wan see N18Million now for this Evil Economy Chaiii.
Bros 6 million In 2019 has taken you to UK o. The money no fit do anything now. No one can lose betting against Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by lastkingsman: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bros 6 million In 2019 has taken you to UK o. The money no fit do anything now. No one can lose betting against Nigeria

Nna mehn, This your quote self. Na WA oh. grin grin
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by djon78(m): 11:20am On Feb 27
djon78:

As in people are leaving in droves. I know about 3 different families that have relocated to US and Canada. And all of them are comfortable.

My sister relocated to Canada last summer With husband and children. They already have Canadian permanent residence, they will get Canadian passport in 3 years time.

Me I have already started processing my own. Hopefully before 3rd quarter of this year, I am gone for good!!

Modification; February 27 2024

They got there Canadian citizenship last year June 2023

They saw the signs and ran

Me I still dey Naija
Dey grind am out here

It's well

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.