Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (50636 Views)

Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele Momodu is a real àgbàyà
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by princegeo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Davido boy dele idiot

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by asanwafo: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
What I understand from the two messages is that they both are mimicking their oga for losing the election. Pls Oga Reno send us leaked video where buhari was instructing INEC chairman to rigg the election in the north particularly Kano 4 him.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by anubabab: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Didi2d:
Why didn't Reno himself reply dele privately, why in public.

Atiku sorry o
use publicity to cure publicity now

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by updatedws: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Get local and international scholarships

visit

https://westernscholarship.com
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by talk2tosep(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am talking from my personal experience,I have never met a straight forward dele before....all of them are unstable....check all the dele,s around you...
walegees:

You just poisoned some weak and unstable minds. Don't forget, what we think affects how we see.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by obinoral1179(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter
now I know where you belong... You where shouting PDP rape APC in your local government not minding other state of the federation now you come here to spew nonsense about the election....
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by asaajuomo1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
BluntBoy:
I pity Atiku sha.

Won gba man yen sha. Won gba bi ball felele.

Reno pretending to care when we know that all he wants is his balance before going into hibernation for another 4 years.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Rilwayne001: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Baawaa:
These people are mocking Atiku, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"Atiku is carrying an elephant Dele mamood is adding a snake to it" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In fact ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by oruma19: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Dele is trying to creep his way back to APC.. Dele is the real food is ready politician.. I never see this kind sycophant for my life grin grin grin grin
naturally, that is how Yoruba people are. Smh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by livelymatilda22: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Munzy14:

you used the right words.
These are people who incite youths in politics.
This one is also in cifia pains trying to form hard.. Hope you have received some form of senses... Shame on you Atiku's wailing zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
ganye1:
For the first time I agree with Reno Omokri.

Second time.

1st was against the failure secondus press ejaculation

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by atobs4real(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Zenzi:
The former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has attacked Dele Momodu for calling on People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar to accept defeat and congratulate President Buhari over the phone.

Omokri made the tweet following Dele Momodu's tweet. Read Initial news here

See tweet below.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/reno-omokri-attacks-dele-momodu-over.html
Why are they dragging Atiku up and down? This is not fair. Up BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by mikron(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
just watching an ongoing live broadcast now on NTA international from the army of 6 division exposing gov wike of rivers on how he wanted to compromise election resultd from rivers state using the state rec and some of his aides, the army played a recorded audio of the gov live on how he was begging to meet the army officers in order to compromise them, everything points to serious indictment on gov wike. and yet some cretin in reno is talking about rigging. foolish PDP pigs
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by BluntBoy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by bmos(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
yrex01:
Lwkmd.. Dey yaff start ooo

Momoodu added the Snake to Atiku's elephant burden so that the snake can bite and kill him quickly. Atiku is a snake himself where cornering public property is concerned.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by klever18(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
it seems most of you don't understand proverbs.
WTF are my saying?

lalasticlala will soon begin a search operation for the snake Atiku is carrying
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Driwiz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
At last devil enter their camp cool
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by adeyemm: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Reno Wetin happen now na only you dey attack every body what av u done for this nation pls make I know
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
livelymatilda22:

This one is also in cifia pains trying to form hard.. Hope you have received some form of senses... Shame on you Atiku's wailing zombies.
hahahah u think am a jobless online guy like u lots.
Politics is a game, I win or lose. whichever defeat accepted. Thats hw to sane literate minds in the game. back to business as usual.
keep trolling and expose ur joblessness more.lmaooo
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by ChijyWills(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by klever18(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
salford:
He is from Edo state (not akoko edo).
you go school
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by sowilli: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
N
sowilli:
E be like dem set Atiku up to collect his money. Never trust these guys. How can Buhari win in Rivers. Read btw the lines, Buhari visited the govt house in his campaign in Rivers �. Atiku has money to spend, everybody dey chop. Dele will be back to support him next 4 years. Even Reno’s tweet Na mockery.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by sowilli: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
E be like dem set Atiku up to collect his money. Never trust these guys. How can Buhari win in Rivers. Read btw the lines, Buhari visited the govt house in his campaign in Rivers �. Atiku has money to spend, everybody dey chop. Dele will be back to support him next 4 years. Even Reno’s tweet Na mockery.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by skillz111(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
;DAll you people mocking atiiku including Reno wetin be elephant did atiiku tell u he wants to join gym to be carrying elephant and snake about God is watching you sha.
people and wickedness Reno darts grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
I praise the nairalanders that stood with GMB up to the last day despite the intimidating like n share trick against buhari on this forum.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by deomelo: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by fredoooooo: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I REJECT IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS. YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE .

Your jesus didn't warn you not to go look for trouble abi ? ... well you look for trouble and bear the consequences.... Ogun kill you , bastard angry
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Taeewo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anyone heard of Obasanjo.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
I did not look for trouble. GOD PUNISH YOU. YOU'LL DIE. Who started the death stuff. YOU'LL DIE.
fredoooooo:

Your jesus didn't warn you not to go look for trouble abi ? ... well you look for trouble and bear the consequences.... Ogun kill you , bastard angry
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by naijamaster: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
3 MAJOR REASON OF ATIKU FAILURE

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by livelymatilda22: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Munzy14:

hahahah u think am a jobless online guy like u lots.
Politics is a game, I win or lose. whichever defeat accepted. Thats hw to sane literate minds in the game. back to business as usual.
keep trolling and expose ur joblessness more.lmaooo
Niggar is hurt... I can feel your pain... What a wailing zombie.. Sore loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. / The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos / Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.