Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (50646 Views)

Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Herkim(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
You guys won't kill me with laughter

Baawaa:
These people are mocking Atiku, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"Atiku is carrying an elephant Dele mamood is adding a snake to it" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by symbianDON(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin this has got to be the funniest thread on FP since Saturday.....this Reno O'mockery guy sef...see the way he's mocking his oga publicly grin which one be he is carrying an elephant? no be only elephant na hippopotamus.....bad guy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by mimicue(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
but dele momodu is an animal.
he just feels he can talk, like who accepts defeat in such situation . when they have not even finished compiling list.
no wonder davido disrespected him. he is a compound fool
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy.....see wot i meant earlier now with ma post??nairaland cracking sumbody up real badtt!!!elephant and snake kwa?? cheesy :Di give up oooo!!nairalanders dishing it out 'hawt-hawt'...d next 4 yrs's gonna be the most interesting years yet-revealing and comic.luvv y'll fam...#nairalandornothing#...cudnt ev definately asked for any better fam....#letsgolovezz#!!life is too short...lets laff out d stress abegiee!!! cheesy cheesy..#nairalandoverdemall#
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Organs(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chai, so Reno Omokri will be in exile for another four years and counting!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by aljharem(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
jchioma:
Dele Momodu is the definition of Afonja. Game has not ended and he is calling it quits.

Dele your Mumu don do!

So edos are afonjas as well
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by hontimmy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
talk2tosep:
I always run away from people that are dele...they are always miserable....my personal experience!!..

U're wrong, just because u av associated with some people, does dat makes everybody d same, dis are d kind of daft reasoning affecting dis shithole
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Rotimi47: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
No be only snake na hippopotamus him for add.

These politicians should just let Atiku be for now!

The Man fought a good fight.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by jchioma: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
aljharem:

So edos are afonjas as well

An Afonja is a coward. Qed
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Abbeywondrous(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is what happens when you don't balance up.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by GambaOsaka: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Honestly, this Reno is a clown. After he don chop his own share of the man money, he is now shooting arrows to Atiku indirectly.
Elephant koor, Hippopotamus ni grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Larryndelaw: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
When God want to destroy your enemies he set confusion btw them. Thats exactly what is happening btw Reno and Dele NOW.
I pray that all the enemies of Nigeria be destroyed.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by badrudeen14: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
@ uncle dele momodu wat about your wrestling video where Atiku defeated buhari, have you deleted it?
@ Reno Omokri you also did the same thing uncle dele did just now, please u also has uncle dele number why can't u call him now?
4+4 is Assured.
Pls b remind no VACANCY for you guys.
Ko si dariji fun eni to dagbo nu.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by skukimania(f): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Uncle Dele no try oh! But, if your are powerful enough to carry an Elephant, addition of an ordinary snake shouldn't be a problem now.

Abi what is there in a snake?
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by ollah2: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
So snake a burden?? I thought he was gonna mention blue whale or something. Well, this proves us right that dele is just about what to eat. A rat is more loyal than dele
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by NovusHomo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Dele is trying to creep his way back to APC.. Dele is the real food is ready politician.. I never see this kind sycophant for my life grin grin grin grin

Like the SLIMY WORM that he is. Shior.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by AntiWailer: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Waiting for more Reno Audio.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Dele is trying to creep his way back to APC.. Dele is the real food is ready politician.. I never see this kind sycophant for my life grin grin grin grin

You are totally spot on with this comment.
Flesh and blood didn't reveal it to you but, God himself.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by luluosas(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
No be only you ooooooooo
Sharming95:
Laff Wan Turn Ma Belle oooo
grin..
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by arrestdarrester: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Spot on
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by ironheart(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter
una no gree na, some times we are the problem, if we had allowed the military to do the needful, by now i bet atiku would have been smiling
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by fredoooooo: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I did not look for trouble. GOD PUNISH YOU. YOU'LL DIE. Who started the death stuff. YOU'LL DIE.

Did I direct my comment to you ? Why quote me in the first place .. You look for trouble first so shall ogun first kill you ... bloody fool angry
Next time don't put your nose in wetin no concern you angry
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Niggar is hurt... I can feel your pain... What a wailing zombie.. Sore loser.
hahahahaha I will laugh hw I like.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by solidstone003: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy,

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Topmaike007:
wetin we go use celebrate am na?
Lol cheesy.
The Big parry is on course bro...
It's gonna be a BARBECUE something cheesy wink ......
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by iamfromlagos(f): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76148011:
Hahahahaha wink cheesy grin.
The 2 internet warriors looking for likes and shares for Atiku just last week are now slamming their heads against the wall!!
Isn't God just too wonderful?! cheesy

Mumu Reno still wants to make sure he collected his final balance before jetting out to where he was since 2015, CRIMINAL and impersonator!
Well, now we know that Atiku carries an elephant on his head at the moment, along with the snake Dele just added to it.

And since Atiku cut the last call of fatboy Dele, Dele changed
his tone fast fast! grin cheesy wink

Atiku looking at both of them right now like..........
How wicked can you be?
This got me lmao!
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by ashantitope: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele haaaaaaa you are a bad man
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by talk2tosep(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Who cares about who daft or smart ? Who e help? Buhari wey daft will still rule Yu in your shit hole for another four years....
hontimmy:

U're wrong, just because u av associated with some people, does dat makes everybody d same, dis are d kind of daft reasoning affecting dis shithole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos / Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.