Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Biography Of MC Stan Rapper (altaf Shaikh) Age, Wiki, Height, Weight Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of MC Stan Rapper (altaf Shaikh) Age, Wiki, Height, Weight Girlfriend (356 Views)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of MC Stan Rapper (altaf Shaikh) Age, Wiki, Height, Weight Girlfriend by heyjames22: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
So guys if I know the word underground than mc stan comes first in my mind cause he is insane we love hearing his music and the beat which is in his music is dope he is not Tupac but his style of raping and flow makes him so thus we can say him as Tupac of India and sorry bro if my lines hurt you if u are reading the article cause I am also big fan of u and crazy listening to all of your song and currently he is in relationship and his girlfriend lives in Mumbai

Read More: MC Stan Age

So talking about his journey he is very talented as we all know and there is some controversy also between 2 rappers’ emiway bantai and divine and the controversy between them is one day one of his fellow friend of mc stan was calling to emiway because his friend was a big fan of emiway and after that emiway bantai replied to his friend that u can sit and relax because u have talked to god so this line was said by mc stan in one of his interviews and many more things were there between them but we wanted that u all should stop and be friends and work harder and make all of us proud so guys this was all information about mc stan.

Read More: MC Stan Wiki

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Fakes Being Unable To Pay For A Date To Propose To His Girlfriend ( / Undisturbed By Her Broken Marriage,yvonne Jegede Shares More Cute Maternity Pics / Life Is A Party. Dress For It. TRENDING........... #THEUNTOLDMASKPARTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.