Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

They Should Give It to D 3rd Place For Peace To Reign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Should Give It to D 3rd Place For Peace To Reign. (306 Views)

I Propose One President, Six Vice Presidents For Peace To Reign In Nigeria / Allow Bandits To Guard Our Forests For Peace To Reign, Sheikh Gumi Says / Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Should Give It to D 3rd Place For Peace To Reign. by KnowAll(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Abi I lie, Since both APC & PDP are bickering let them just give it to AAC for peace to reighn.

What is your take guys,
Re: They Should Give It to D 3rd Place For Peace To Reign. by criminalmindz: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
I always feel the 3rd place would be sworn in as president
Re: They Should Give It to D 3rd Place For Peace To Reign. by KnowAll(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They should.
Re: They Should Give It to D 3rd Place For Peace To Reign. by ImDStar: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
How possible could that be
Re: They Should Give It to D 3rd Place For Peace To Reign. by ImDStar: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
How possible could that be?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel's Plans For The Aviation Sector / Pdp's Things Fall Apart - Accapella Version / Supreme Court To Determine Onnoghen’s Fate May 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.