Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As (596 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by KnowAll(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ministers. Let us see what these guys can do def!

Abi I lie,
What is your take!
Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
KnowAll:
Ministers. Let us see what these guys can do def!

Abi I lie,
What is your take!

I disagree. Sowore, Moghalu and Fela Durotoye should not stoop low to work for such Criminal government. Let Buhari and his fellow crooks rule the way they want. They should not stain other hands with their blood filled hands.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by TOYOON: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Also
Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by Gayigaskia(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Supported

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by bender79: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmm. Buhari!!! I hope he changes sha...
Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by Kingjames(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I disagree. Sowore, Moghalu and Fela Durotoye should not stoop low to work for such Criminal government. Let Buhari and his fellow crooks rule the way they want. They should not stain other hands with their blood filled hands.
guy forget that thing!

if the old man offer you his wife Personal assistant ...you won't even think twice

let's join hand to take Nigeria to the next level
Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kingjames:
guy forget that thing!

if the old man offer you his wife Personal assistant ...you won't even think twice

let's join hand to take Nigeria to the next level

This government is too corrupt for these guys to stain themselves. They should stay clear, form a coalition and drag like minds to themselves.

We have a big task ahead after the lessons from Buhari's last four years and this blood filled election.

One is to push for the total digitization of our voting system.

Secondly, come up with a true development plan for the Nation that will take place after Buhari leaves.

Working with this government is only going to tarnish their image.
Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by netpro(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Any of them that is willing should be given an assignment to serve.
Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by Gucciboss: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
For what? Since they are that good, why didn't you guys vote for them? If you want them, vote for them.

By the way, are you saying that buharis cabinet are incompetent?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Appoint Sowere,moghalu & Durotoye As by Carlyscales: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
I de laghooo!

As though PMB is the one making all the appointments all this while!

Make ina kwantinuuu deceiving una self's

Any one not representing n protecting d interest of the cabal is on his own n will never be appointed period.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: PDP Demands Stoppage Of Collation Of Results By INEC / Tambuwal Didn't Visit Wamako / My Fight Is Not Against Buhari, My Fight Is For Equity- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.