Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers (32638 Views)

Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Jellyberry(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:
But another result sheet is trending which is claimed to be the original one that was doctored.
I just pity atiku ,cos those pushing him to court may not contribute any dyme, apc just want them to loose more to nigeria since they cant arrest nor prosecute him with evidence,bt he has the money .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by KunleyY19(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:
But another result sheet is trending which is claimed to be the original one that was doctored.

So it's International observers that Write result abi...
Baba Get sense small...
Na only trending Retweet una sabi...
gringringrin

The Talakawas decided your president simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Kinikini: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
They want lawyers to suck more dollars from Atiku. If he is wise, he will not follow them. Make dem return the dollars dem collect to campaign first.

quote author=Islie post=76164466]

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-will-not-concede-to-buhari-as-pdp-assembles-lawyers/amp

Lalasticlala
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by totit: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin grin

I don land after some time off nairaland.
Congratulations!!!
As for the iPod make una just swallow una pride and congratulate reelected presido. I don't want to hear pian!! Or no lefiramdum nor Nigeria ever again lest .... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by davodyguy: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:
Can't you see that what you posted is fake?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by unite4real: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Remove all those votes from Borno, Yobe and Nasarawa from Buhari and Atiku still stand no chance. Lawyers need their own share of Atiku money las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Jellyberry(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP are just wasting their time,money and resources cos INEC ain't daft,stupid,nor foolish enough to have no concreat proof or evidence to counter pdp's claims or dont u guys know that only inec is charged with d responsibility of declaring election result? las las we will all be alright though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by oloyedewaris(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2019
lawyers go chop nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by unmask: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
I have no regret voting for Atiku ...because it was the right thing to do..I'll say it again, Atiku...Saraki are the architects of their misery..they are reaping the fruits, of impatience, betrayal sown against GEJ...

Buhari would have been a forgotten issue best remembered for his love for blood.. a clear case of trouble, dey sleep yanga go wake am..

Enjoy The law of Gej's karma,very well... Next time fear that man, you slap ,Punch and he walks away without saying a word or putting up a fight.
you voted Atiku and you say it was the right choice... I am sure those that voted Buhari would say the same.......in the end whether you voted APC or PDP.....you are voting the same people

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by HimName: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Oga Lawyers, it's time to wack your own.

Don't tamper justice with mercy while billing him.

He has the money so please, recklessly tender your price.

Our monies are with him. He will pay.

After you done with him, tell him about some babalawos and idibias who are known to have once 'turned night to day' so they could also have their share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by nothingspoil70: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Is Obj still in the country? Why are we not hearing from him?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Moukandjo: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2019
jchioma:
INEC under Buhari is a sham and a disgrace. There are so many legal loopholes PDP will explore to claim their mandate. Nigeria is not Osun.
Take heart!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by salford1: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2019
He wants to contest an election he lost by almost 5 million votes lol. The guy wants to bankrupt himself. Anyways...he's money is not legit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by rusher14: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku could not attend meeting as he was observing “bed rest”, according to source in the know.

Hmm!

Let it not be that Atiku knows the secret of sniper.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by erenax: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by mrMeen(m): 1:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen I hereby go to sleep happily fulfilled this election was entertaining to say the least awaiting the drama in the comming days court cases, conspiracy theories oh my. Well good night and see you next four years thank you.
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:27am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
I have no regret voting for Atiku ...because it was the right thing to do..I'll say it again, Atiku...Saraki are the architects of their misery..they are reaping the fruits, of impatience, betrayal sown against GEJ...

Buhari would have been a forgotten issue best remembered for his love for blood.. a clear case of trouble, dey sleep yanga go wake am..

Enjoy The law of Gej's karma,very well... Next time fear that man, you slap ,Punch and he walks away without saying a word or putting up a fight.

Sifia pain go kill u dr. pelle

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by sowilli: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2019
May be if it was Tambuwal or Kwankwaso, it would have been a win. Well I know Atiku will still contest in 2023, good luck to him.
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by dingbang(m): 1:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Ok atiku should just give me 300k from that money let me invest in my business
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by LazyGold(m): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2019
We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low, He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by nduka84(m): 1:52am On Feb 27, 2019
I am so happy with this people called the Igbos. I am so happy with their wisdom and industry. I am happy with their doggedness and pride. I am proud with their disobedience at times. I am proud of their capacity and capability to analyze and judge every situation on real time. I am proud that at their tendency to disorganized and disagree on what other tribes would have foolishly accepted and died for. I am proud of the way they Accept challenges.
However, I have never been this proud before. Nigeria lost the elections but the Igbos won the elections. We told you Mr. Buhari that we hate you to your face. We hate your personality. We hate what you have done to our children, what you have done to pregnant women by ripping open their wombs and ordering he death of our priests and religious ministers. We denied you our votes and subjected you and your cabal to rigging in order to win. We hate your divide and rule policies. We hate your ethnic based leadership. That is the victory of our votes. We defeated you and Tinumbu in your Lagos. We have confirmed to you that we are Lagos, we are Abuja, we are PortHarcout and we are all the south.
And for the rest of Nigeria, we pity you. We have done our part. We have rejected evil and his ministers. Our votes are our witness. The blood of all the young men killed in Portharcourt last Saturday bear witness to us. Our resistance in Lagos sing our triumph.
Whatever will happen in Nigeria the next four years, counts us innocent because we rejected evil and those who desire evil will live with it. We have done our part and hoping that one day, only one day, the rest of Nigeria will remember the sacrifices of the Igbo nation for the freedom of Nigeria of which our ancestors were the founding fathers. Thanks you all Igbos who are still alive in Nigeria. You won the elections by shaming the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by slightlyMad(f): 1:56am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

Gej put nigeria in this economic woes
When you steal that much, the citizens will suffer it
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by yommygift15: 2:10am On Feb 27, 2019
jchioma:
INEC under Buhari is a sham and a disgrace. There are so many legal loopholes PDP will explore to claim their mandate. Nigeria is not Osun.

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Bad loser
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by zoedew: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari put Atiku to bed rest and Atiku stopped ticking!
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Mrexcell(m): 2:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-will-not-zconcede-to-buhari-as-pdp-assembles-lawyers/amp

Lalasticlala

Which way Nigeria?

Earn over #5k weekly for reading news on scooper app no registration fee or referals needed contact me on whatsapp for the link 09025475205

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by 1972xy: 2:21am On Feb 27, 2019
It is a free pot of soup , Lawyers should go and collect their own.
Atikulooted. There is money to spend .it is a stolen money.
I am also coming to collect my own share just for me to shout Atikulooser.....
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by TruthinAction: 2:32am On Feb 27, 2019
davodyguy:

Can't you see that what you posted is fake?

The grammar has been corrected. I mean the INEC result was doctored from it.
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by TruthinAction: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Jellyberry:
I just pity atiku ,cos those pushing him to court may not contribute any dyme, apc just want them to loose more to nigeria since they cant arrest nor prosecute him with evidence,bt he has the money .

Take a look at both results. One was doctored from the other. Figures they added to APC was subtracted from PDP. And it was trending before the INEC completed the announcement of their results. Atiku won. They just want to deny him but it won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by TruthSpeaker: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP go and sit down some where and lick your wound.
ATIKU you lost once again, so it is time to retire. It was nice you at least diluted your ill gotten wealth. You lost for earning yourself the fantastically corrupt dude. Sleep wella, so that you can wake up to face the reality.
Mean while Saraki the failure should go into hiding after being humbled out of Nigerian politics. If any thing he should prepare himself because he is gonna be impeached before May 29.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Vikky014(f): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

Exactly my points

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.