Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers (32639 Views)

Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by efficiencie(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2019
nduka84:
I am so happy with this people called the Igbos. I am so happy with their wisdom and industry. I am happy with their doggedness and pride. I am proud with their disobedience at times. I am proud of their capacity and capability to analyze and judge every situation on real time. I am proud that at their tendency to disorganized and disagree on what other tribes would have foolishly accepted and died for. I am proud of the way they Accept challenges.
However, I have never been this proud before. Nigeria lost the elections but the Igbos won the elections. We told you Mr. Buhari that we hate you to your face. We hate your personality. We hate what you have done to our children, what you have done to pregnant women by ripping open their wombs aind ordering he death of our priests and religious ministers. We denied you our votes and subjected you and your cabal to rigging in order to win. We hate your divide and rule policies. We hate your ethnic based leadership. That is the victory of our votes. We defeated you and Tinumbu in your Lagos. We have confirmed to you that we are Lagos, we are Abuja, we are PortHarcout and we are all the south.
And for the rest of Nigeria, we pity you. We have done our part. We have rejected evil and his ministers. Our votes are our witness. The blood of all the young men killed in Portharcourt last Saturday bear witness to us. Our resistance in Lagos sing our triumph.
Whatever will happen in Nigeria the next four years, counts us innocent because we rejected evil and those who desire evil will live with it. We have done our part and hoping that one day, only one day, the rest of Nigeria will remember the sacrifices of the Igbo nation for the freedom of Nigeria of which our ancestors were the founding fathers. Thanks you all Igbos who are still alive in Nigeria. You won the elections by shaming the devil.

Where were you when OBJ ordered the Odi and Zaki Ibiam massacre? Where were you when soldiers flooded Abia killing innocent people in the name of killing kidnappers during GEJ regime? Where were you when extra judicial killings took place in the North under GEJ in the name of fighting Boko Haram? You igbos are puny and pathetically fickle. IPOB ordered a total boycott which I support, because I have no faithin a system that does not work, but suddenly IPOB goes back on its word claiming their aspirations have been met - prior to the elections! Like Nigerians are that that dumb! The earlier the Igbos wake up from their individualism and isolationism the better it would be for them...imagine Igbos queuing up behind Atiku and not Kingsley Moghalu...imagine Igbos rejoicing at the victory of a Fulani man after vilifying another Fulani man based on his ethnicity! Laughable stock! grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by blackslayer: 4:14am On Feb 27, 2019
LOL....BY THE TIME THIS OLD APE IS DONE WITH YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY....1 USD WILL EQUAL 720 NAIRA.
MARK MY WORDS.....IN 2-4 YEARS OR BEFORE, 1USD WILL EQUAL OVER 700 NAIRA....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by goslowgoslow(m): 4:29am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
I have no regret voting for Atiku ...because it was the right thing to do..I'll say it again, Atiku...Saraki are the architects of their misery..they are reaping the fruits, of impatience, betrayal sown against GEJ...

Buhari would have been a forgotten issue best remembered for his love for blood.. a clear case of trouble, dey sleep yanga go wake am..

Enjoy The law of Gej's karma,very well... Next time fear that man, you slap ,Punch and he walks away without saying a word or putting up a fight.
Abeg make we rest with this una GEJ of a man jooor!!!!
GEJ....GEJ...GEJ evertime as if the man na God.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Kuginzi: 4:35am On Feb 27, 2019
jchioma:
INEC under Buhari is a sham and a disgrace. There are so many legal loopholes PDP will explore to claim their mandate. Nigeria is not Osun.
Day Dreamer. PDP has lost it. No court can claim any shady mandate. Remember, the corrupt CJN is no more on seat. But u can try your luck in Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Soulsymbol99: 4:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Las Las na Tanko table the tin go cm undecided
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Kuginzi: 4:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Assembly of Lawyers will not solve our problem. The solution is simple. "GIVE US BIAFRA OR WE DIE"
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by ToyinDipo(m): 5:00am On Feb 27, 2019
We will not take it, the numerous Nairaland likes and shares, twitter likes and retweets will be our evidence
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by ZAWs: 5:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Another round of miserable journey again.
A day to the general election, a military man told me that
"The FG wants Atiku to spend all the money he ever stole so miserably"
That he can never WIN the election.
There is a huge gangup against atiku even in the pdp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by seunmsg(m): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Smart lawyers want to collect their own share before Atiku finally accepts the reality that he will never be president.

We encourage him to go to court as it is within his legal rights. However, the case is dead on arrival. It will only amount to a mere academic exercise.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Olaxbolax100: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Do you live in the North?. No
It's only we non-indigenes who stay in the North that can tell. My 12 and 13 year old students all voted. Apart from that, results too were highly falsified. Inec itself is corrupt. Also, how can a man who claims to fight corruption be an architect of corruption.
Well, again, this is Nigeria. A country with a bleak future. I weep for this nation.
Corrosiveman:
those saying APC is rigging in the north, check this link when buhari was CPC [url]https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1100143521099665409.html [/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Let him get 500 lawyers we care less.
We have spoken with our votes and only PMB can lead us to the NEXT LEVEL

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Titogbanski: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
I have no regret voting for Atiku ...because it was the right thing to do..I'll say it again, Atiku...Saraki are the architects of their misery..they are reaping the fruits, of impatience, betrayal sown against GEJ...

Buhari would have been a forgotten issue best remembered for his love for blood.. a clear case of trouble, dey sleep yanga go wake am..

Enjoy The law of Gej's karma,very well... Next time fear that man, you slap ,Punch and he walks away without saying a word or putting up a fight.

The Karma may also affect OBJ, Amaechi and Osho
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by joyousever(f): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2019
And I hope the recovered loots so far have been used to improve the state of the economy & the lives of Nigerians including u!
Buharifanatic:
Let him get 300 lawyers

Federal character please, 1 from each state

Wail to supreme Court, wail to Cameroon, wail to China

He lost the election Wella, any kobo he spends fighting is good, we need to recover more of the stolen loot from him back to Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by joyousever(f): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Dear Fellow citizen, truer words have never been said. Corruption fighter my foot!
Olaxbolax100:

Do you live in the North?. No
It's only we non-indigenes who stay in the North that can tell. My 12 and 13 year old students all voted. Apart from that, results too were highly falsified. Inec itself is corrupt. Also, how can a man who claims to fight corruption be an architect of corruption.
Well, again, this is Nigeria. A country with a bleak future. I weep for this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

Atiku can only win if Karma goes to sleep, you are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by joyousever(f): 6:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Thank u. Well said.
phase1:

Is it your money, is it Nigeria's money. Didn't dumbohari go to court when he lost in 2003, 2007, 2011? Wasn't the dullard spending money? Would have preferred Atiku's supporters start killing people the way you cretinous buharists kill anytime your buffoonhari loses?
Shut up and let him follow the course of justice. If your puppet Chief Justice decides to take sides let it be on record and for posterity. His integrity must be tested, his name should be put at stake, so him and his children can bear the full burden of his actions in future. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Alejob: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Powerbank for your laptop and phones here
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Touchforfree(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Let him get 300 lawyers

Federal character please, 1 from each state

Wail to supreme Court, wail to Cameroon, wail to China

He lost the election Wella, any kobo he spends fighting is good, we need to recover more of the stolen loot from him back to Nigerians

People that are saying this are not his friends at all; they still want to eat more of the Federal cakes from him.

No be where dem dem push him to be that ?.

Na today something like that don dey happen ?.

The case will be there till 2024 un-resolved.
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by shegra58: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP lawyers grin grin

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by akintunde63: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-will-not-concede-to-buhari-as-pdp-assembles-lawyers/amp

Lalasticlala

Thank God that Business man disguising as Judge, Onnoghen, is out of the way! No wonder the PDP started wailing as soon as the corrupt judge was removed, they knew their plan was shattered
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-will-not-concede-to-buhari-as-pdp-assembles-lawyers/amp

Lalasticlala
This Atiku fool no be small...
Do you think they will cancel the election?

Hungry lawyers, Mike Ozekiome, food is ready...
Come and sweep and mop up part of athiefkuFAILlary money.....
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Jellyberry(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Take a look at both results. One was doctored from the other. Figures they added to APC was subtracted from PDP. And it was trending before the INEC completed the announcement of their results. Atiku won. They just want to deny him but it won't work.
Are u saying the result that was posted even b4 collation started is correct or what do u mean? same result was posted on facebook
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by fof1: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrosiveman:
those saying APC is rigging in the north, check this link when buhari was CPC [url]https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1100143521099665409.html [/url]

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. RIGGING IS CERTAIN IN ALL D LOCATIONS. BUT U CAN'T COMPARE BASED ON UR ASSERTIONS. CPC WAS NOT KNOWN IN THOSE AREAS AT ALL AS AGAINST PDP. SO UR ARGUMENTS ARE WITH OUT MERITS,PLS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by TruthinAction: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Jellyberry:
Are u saying the result that was posted even b4 collation started is correct or what do u mean? same result was posted on facebook

One is doctored cause there are very close similarities. The way INEC suspended the announcement for more than 12 hrs speaks volume. It is not done anywhere. Just take a look at both results. They just subtracted from PDP actual vote and added to that of APC to keep the total number the same.

INEC already makes people suspicious of compromising when they suspended the announcement. They needed time to alter the figures. It's up to PDP to contest the election with infallible evidences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by orisa37: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
This Election is a Fraud. Migrants from Niger, Chad etc Republics illegally armed with our PVCs & NINs voted for Buhari..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Halo22: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Well I would have developed some kind of confidence in the judiciary, but for the illegal suspension of CJN Onnoghen. So as it is now, my confidence lies in the almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by yemi1504: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019

Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by springtech(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2019
No point crying over spilt milk.
You lost already, just accept the result in good fate.
Congratulate the winner.
Don't waste further efforts, energy, money and other resources fighting a lost battle.

Remember the new CJN is not ONOGHEN.

Anyway, it's time for our lawyers to collect their own portion of the loot.

All the best.
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by yemi1504: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2019
nduka84:
I am so happy with this people called the Igbos. I am so happy with their wisdom and industry. I am happy with their doggedness and pride. I am proud with their disobedience at times. I am proud of their capacity and capability to analyze and judge every situation on real time. I am proud that at their tendency to disorganized and disagree on what other tribes would have foolishly accepted and died for. I am proud of the way they Accept challenges.
However, I have never been this proud before. Nigeria lost the elections but the Igbos won the elections. We told you Mr. Buhari that we hate you to your face. We hate your personality. We hate what you have done to our children, what you have done to pregnant women by ripping open their wombs and ordering he death of our priests and religious ministers. We denied you our votes and subjected you and your cabal to rigging in order to win. We hate your divide and rule policies. We hate your ethnic based leadership. That is the victory of our votes. We defeated you and Tinumbu in your Lagos. We have confirmed to you that we are Lagos, we are Abuja, we are PortHarcout and we are all the south.
And for the rest of Nigeria, we pity you. We have done our part. We have rejected evil and his ministers. Our votes are our witness. The blood of all the young men killed in Portharcourt last Saturday bear witness to us. Our resistance in Lagos sing our triumph.
Whatever will happen in Nigeria the next four years, counts us innocent because we rejected evil and those who desire evil will live with it. We have done our part and hoping that one day, only one day, the rest of Nigeria will remember the sacrifices of the Igbo nation for the freedom of Nigeria of which our ancestors were the founding fathers. Thanks you all Igbos who are still alive in Nigeria. You won the elections by shaming the devil.

You told him you hate him and you exhibited crip.pling vot.er ap.athy for Atiku you deceived? These che.st bea.ters, unreli.able, dislo.yal and unpred.ictable elements SMH.
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by orisa37: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2019
There should be no Declaration of Winner unless a Candidate scores majority votes in at least 24 States.
Re: Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers by Ubiudumo(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
It's going to be an exercise in futility. They have their mole in the Supreme Court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.