Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) (5207 Views)

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu / Only 860,000 People Voted In Kano Out Of 5.8m Voters / Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Griezwoman: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Ayobami have exposed how people voted in Borno State using a body camera.

The man who shared a video to backup his claims, said that the number of votes collated from Borno State doesn't sum up to the real voters.

Recall that, the PDP and some Nigerians have reacted to the number of votes that trickled in from the State.

Read his tweet below...

Again, I'm a big fan of the "massive turnout" in the North. This happened in another Polling Unit manned by security agencies in Borno. Body camera.

Don't let anyone deceive you that some people are more "politically conscious" this is how they got massive votes from ghost towns, hardly anyone on the queue. There are at least 15 videos like this from Borno alone!. Spy cams and body cams.

The videos from the body cam from Borno are depressing. I don't see how Nigeria can work as a single entity I'm afraid.

A Twitter user who's based in Borno State, equally attested to his claims, saying that the number of people and trees in Mafa LGA is not up to 50000

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Griezwoman: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2019

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Griezwoman: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2019
tongue

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Griezwoman: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
kiss

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Ayobami, are you the one behind the camera? What's the evidence that the place being video is Borno?

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Hollysaint: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
I almost faint when I heard numbers in jigawa,yobe,gombe and even borno that bokoharam is using has headquarter, people still dey live there.

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by federal9: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Ayobami, are you the one behind the camera? What's the evidence that the place being video is Borno?

We know it's too hard to defend violence but we are talking about Nigeria here not APC/PDP supremacy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Okay na...let the games begin...
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Rigged election

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 1:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Honestly, Someone told me that Borno state is not up to the votes allocated to them and I believed him because I knew it's the truth but PDP also did that during their reigns
PDP also rigged,it's just that APC played smarter than them
The heaven that will fall will not fall on one person, it falls on everybody
Las las everybody go dey alright
Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by 1stHooligan(m): 1:25am On Feb 27, 2019
At the end of the day..I can only hope things get better
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2019
The whole elections should be cancelled!
GBAM! cheesy

TIME FOR SEPARATE COUNTRIES!
The NORTH MUST EXIT! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by beautyoftheLord: 1:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Ewo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Nigeria is a big joke!

7 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by junnyjake(m): 1:37am On Feb 27, 2019
We are finished.

7 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:23am On Feb 27, 2019
in the video there was no presidential ballot paper shown

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 27, 2019
People and trees in Borno not up to 50000. cheesy cheesy

Well, enjoy your NEXT LEVEL Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by bodejohn(m): 3:42am On Feb 27, 2019
I laugh when people push the narrative that the CJN was removed because of the litigation that might arise from the outcome of these elections...

The supreme court usually adjudicate with a panel of judges...even if the former CJN was not removed, he would have to read the majority judgement and there can also be a minority ruling if there are dissenting views...

Nigeria as a country has vested absolute powers in the office of the president and absolute power they say corrupts absolutely...
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by nameo: 4:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Honestly, Someone told me that Borno state is not up to the votes allocated to them and I believed him because I knew it's the truth but PDP also did that during their reigns
PDP also rigged,it's just that APC played smarter than them
The heaven that will fall will not fall on one person, it falls on everybody
Las las everybody go dey alright
Shalom

And this is alright by you?

We should just let it go cos PDP did it before?

Why are we like this?

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by piper20(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2019
bodejohn:
I laugh when people push the narrative that the CJN was removed because of the litigation that might arise from the outcome of these elections...

The supreme court usually adjudicate with a panel of judges...even if the former CJN was not removed, he would have to read the majority judgement and there can also be a minority ruling if there are dissenting views...

Nigeria as a country has vested absolute powers in the office of the president and absolute power they say corrupts absolutely...
who selects d panel? CJN
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by tstx(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria!!!!!

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Chubhie: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2019
More shattering evidences will be presented in court. But then, No Daniel is left to execute justice.

This election did not reflect the will of the people but only of business interests and the cabal.

Every stakeholder in NNPC and it's affiliates and every interest against restructuring the political structures that has perpetually placed key northern states on great advantage over other regions fought Atiku-Obi.

The true saviours of Nigeria shall never emerge from the ballots. Not possible.

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2019
so many irregularities in d election.....boko is buhari and buhari is boko haram

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2019
For those of us who have lived in the core northern states, you will agree with me that most of the figures coming out from there are inflated.

Kano number one.

Am from the middle belt mind you.
The way they kept talking about Kano state made me want to visit there.
When I finally got there, I was disappointed.

The state is developed, yes, but most of the figures and stats coming out from there are lies.

So this man might just be saying the truth.
Aboki man will just write down figures and bring it for you to sign.
Useless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2019
we know it was rigged #the north there problem
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Griezwoman: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Galaxyowerri(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
I spit on this barbaric country!! Nigger area is cursed and a black spot on Africa!! North belongs to the stone age and they are gradually dragging the rest of the country down into a bottomless pit with them.
Nnamdi Kanu has always been right, Nigeria is irredeemable and everything possible should be done to break up this useless country!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by Asshurbanipal: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari has murdered democracy
Re: Man Exposes How People Voted In Borno State (Photos) by kaypling(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Let them dash Atiku all the votes from Borno and Yobe sef, let's hear word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vows To Tackle 77% Rise In Crude Oil Theft / If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. / Breaking: Abubakar Shekau Is Dead! (CNN & World Press)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.