Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. (5209 Views)

Po Humanitarian Effort In The North: Return Of Tribalism In Nairaland / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Two weeks to this time will not funny in the southwest. The only fulani that will spare in this war should be the one living among the people.

But if you're a fulani living in any bush in Southwest you are a thief and your life is at stake.

Yoruba people living in the north return home .dogs and baboon is about to soak in the blood.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by ShackWes(f): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
we warned you all omo ale, but you called us wailers some of you even called us Ipob but now reality don set in

ko ni da fun gbogbo omo ale Yoruba to tawa fun fulani

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by helinues: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Empty noise.

Inspired by smoking mosquitoes poo

Now wearing pampas for cockroaches.

Nonsense and ingredients

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by helinues: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnmartus:
You coward fulani defender you better start packing and move to your father land your cup has full.it will red for you guys in southwest.

You and your likes opinions have never been mattered...

Nothing would make this one different

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oga nobody sold anyone out this is 2021 voting fulani terrorist in the aso rock shouldn't be translate to slave.

Atiku that you guys promoting is also a fulani.
ShackWes:
we warned you all omo ale, but you called us wailers some of you even called us Ipob but now reality don set in

ko ni da fun gbogbo omo ale Yoruba to tawa fun fulani

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by ShackWes(f): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnmartus:
Oga nobody sold anyone out this is 2021 voting fulani terrorist in the aso rock shouldn't be translate to slave.

Atiku that you guys promoting is also a fulani.

nah same ogun go still kill those who also supported Atiku

7 Likes

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by ChoCho54(f): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hahaha Hahahahaa grin

Johnmartus elesetinrin grin

You are really vexing o grin

Sha you try...

Iwo naa se kan grin

7 Likes

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who is seeking for your opinion? Keep your opinion to yourself. But enough is enough in Yoruba you guys have been terrorizing us very long .this is the right time to flush you guys out.
helinues:

You and your likes opinions have never been mattered...

Nothing would make this one different

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by helinues: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnmartus:
Who is seeking for your opinion? Keep your opinion to yourself. But enough is enough in Yoruba you guys have been terrorizing us very long .this is the right time to flush you guys out.

Are we not saying the same thing... You guys can only rant on social media...

So we told you guys during Endsars, the words of a drunkard are straight from heaven

1 Like

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by ChoCho54(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnmartus:
You coward fulani defender you better start packing and move to your father land your cup has full.it will red for you guys in southwest.
Helinues is from ogun state tokan tokan Tara Tara temin temin.

You are stock with him for good grin

After all you Yorubas say...

Ogede dudu oya Busan..

Omo buruku oya lupa grin

You are stuck with him grin

Thatfairguy1
Nwanyiogwashi
Msallison
Achalaugonwanyi
Sammy07
Legendhero
Imperialyoruba
Lzaa
Imhotep
Gandollaar
Denreledave
Helinues
Silvernorgold

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by helinues: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
ChoCho54:
Helinues is from ogun starte tokan tokan Tara Tara temin temin.

You are stock with him for good grin

After all you Yorubas say...

Ogede dudu oya Busan..

Omo buruku oya lupa grin

You are stuck with him grin

Aunty Ile Okan...

Your ewe don pe for soap body...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
During the administration of Baba late Adeshina as a governor of OYO state, buhari people are killing our people and rapping our women same buhari didn't condemned his people.

But when Yoruba people start retaliate he led his people from far away kaduna to talking rubbish in OYO.

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by ChoCho54(f): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Aunty Ile Okan...

Your ewe don pe for soap body...

grin
Hahaha Hahahahaa grin

Your brothers will never reject you!

They will kill me first before that can happen!

I dey your back like hunch back grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
No road in the southwest safe anymore you will have important thing to do because of fulani herdsmen you will not able to go why.

Even police officer said roads is not safe and they can't go anywhere damn.

9 Likes

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by ChoCho54(f): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnmartus:
During the administration of Baba late Adeshina as a governor of OYO state, buhari people are killing our people and rapping our women same buhari didn't condemned his people.

But when Yoruba people start retaliate he led his people from far away kaduna to talking rubbish in OYO.
But you still nearly killed yourself here defending buhari

Hahahhaha hahahaha grin grin

Iwo yi laaro Johnmartus

If you insult buhari again, he will sack your master Aregbese from FEC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nothing is working in this administration they sent him to rebuild the country but instead he keep dragging the country back.
Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by ChoCho54(f): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnmartus:
No road in the southwest safe anymore you will have important thing to do because of fulani herdsmen you will not able to go why.

Even police officer said roads is not safe and they can't go anywhere damn.
Jokes apart.. this got me!

I traveled to Abuja by road from Lagos last week, as soon we left the greenery in owo town, I became very apprehensive till we got to Abuja!

I swore after never to travel by road to Abuja even if it was in an APC!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Look i don't want to talk to you but to put the record straight. I'm not defending buhari but our great party we contributed immensely before that party was formed.

And we will not fold our hands and allow buhari to destroy it.
ChoCho54:

Iwo yi laaro Johnmartus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by johnmartus(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Last year those bastard kidnapped my uncle after collected ransom they went ahead and killed him.

What's his offense just because is a Nigerian. Any government that can't protect the life and property of her people that's not a government.
ChoCho54:
Jokes apart.. this got me!

I traveled to Abuja by road from Lagos last week, as soon we left the greenery in owo town, I became very apprehensive till we got to Abuja!

I swore after never to travel by road to Abuja even if it was in an APC!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by Jesse6(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
As una dey see this thing
If e serious it will affect all of us forget say u dey save where u are right now
Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by Rekhina(f): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
ChoCho54:
Hahaha Hahahahaa grin

Sha you try...

Iwo naa se kan grin
He is same as osaze007 and Pythonamaka,
They made so much priority against inyamiris now they are learning how to make fulani their priority

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by Rekhina(f): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
ChoCho54:

Iwo yi laaro Johnmartus

Denreledave still dey fight inyamiris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by MsAllison(f): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
ChoCho54:
Hahaha Hahahahaa grin

Sha you try...

Iwo naa se kan grin
my love helinues is wearing nylon pant

1 Like

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by MsAllison(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rekhina:
He is same as osaze007 and Pythonamaka,
They made so much priority against inyamiris now they are learning how to make fulani their priority
Reky baby
welcome back
helinues will be happy to see you

1 Like

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by Rekhina(f): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
Reky baby
welcome back
helinues will be happy to see you

Oh sweet miss Allison
Which animal do u talk of please?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home. by Rekhina(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
my love helinues is wearing nylon pant

Continue teasing that mod ,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Directs MDAs To Study NIPSS Report On Policy Design, Implementation / Breaking News - Ibori's Investigator Attacked By Gunmen / Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.