Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

[download Direct.] Katy Perry Witness Full Album# - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [download Direct.] Katy Perry Witness Full Album# (2761 Views)

Nf Therapy Session (full Download#) Direct. / Luke Perry Dies At 52 / (download Direct.) NF Perception Full Album. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[download Direct.] Katy Perry Witness Full Album# by benjaminleb: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Katy Perry Witness Full download zip, direct link, 320Kbps quality.
Witness is the fifth studio album by American singer Katy Perry. It was released on June 9, 2017, by Capitol Records.

Download -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/871076178773377024

Five singles aided the album's release: "Chained to the Rhythm" featuring Skip Marley on February 10, 2017, "Bon Appétit" featuring Migos on April 28, "Swish Swish" featuring Nicki Minaj on May 19, "Save as Draft" on June 26, and "Hey Hey Hey" on January 12, 2018. Witness received mixed reviews from music critics. It topped the charts in Canada, Spain, and the United States while reaching number two in Australia, South Korea, Mexico, and New Zealand and the top five in nine other nations. To accompany the album's release, the singer broadcast herself for four days on YouTube with a four-day live-stream titled Katy Perry Live: Witness World Wide. She also embarked on Witness: The Tour in support of it.

Artist: Katy Perry
Album: Witness (Deluxe Edition)
Year: 2017
Genre: Club, Dance, Pop

1. Witness
2. Hey Hey Hey
3. Roulette
4. Swish Swish feat. Nicki Minaj
5. Déjà Vu
6. Power
7. Mind Maze
8. Miss You More
9. Chained to the Rhythm feat. Skip Marley
10. Tsunami
11. Bon Appétit feat. Migos
12. Bigger Than Me
13. Save As Draft
14. Pendulum
15. Into Me You See

The album's lead single, "Chained to the Rhythm" featuring Skip Marley, was released on February 10, 2017.[29][30] It went on to top the charts in Hungary[31] while reaching number four in the United States.[32] "Bon Appétit" with Migos followed as the second single on April 28, 2017.[29] The track reached number 59 in the United States[32] and number 14 in Canada.[33] "Swish Swish", featuring Nicki Minaj, was released as the third single on May 19, 2017.[34] The song peaked at number 46 in the United States,[32] and number 13 in Canada.[33] "Save as Draft" was released to American radio stations on June 26, 2017,[2] and "Hey Hey Hey" was released in Italy as the album's fifth single on January 12, 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React / Bobrisky’s Beauty Reminds Me Of When I Was Pregnant – Tonto Dikeh / AKA Comes For His Fellow SA Rapper Cassper Nyovest For Praising Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.