Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nf Therapy Session (full Download#) Direct. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nf Therapy Session (full Download#) Direct. (3368 Views)

Full Download Migos Culture (album) Zip. / [download Direct.] Katy Perry Witness Full Album# / (download Direct.) NF Perception Full Album. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nf Therapy Session (full Download#) Direct. by lakasovic: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
NF Therapy Session Songs offline download, free direct zip-rar | Working updated NF Therapy Session Download album, pc mobile.
NF's second studio Album, Therapy Session, is his second Christian hip hop album. The album was released on April 22, 2016 by Capitol Christian Music Group.

GET Album HERE -
https://fullalbums.online/nf-therapy-session-2016-download/

Nate Feuerstein acknowledges that the second album "can be tricky," but he follows up last year's powerful debut Mansion with Therapy Session, another confessional.

The first track on his second full-length, Therapy Session, acts like a cautionary note, answering complaints and issues up front in order to clear the air. He yells repeatedly, gathering momentum and projecting his artistic direction while reliving the criticisms that his future is futile.

He advises the crowd to tread carefully, adding, "If you don't like personal songs, I don't know what you're doing, you may as well throw out the album."

Artist: NF
Album: Therapy Session
Year: 2016
Genre: Christian Hip-Hop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
1. Intro 2
2. Therapy Session
3. I Just Wanna Know
4. How Could You Leave Us
5. Breathe
6. Real
7. Oh Lord
8. I Can Feel It
9. Got You On My Mind
10. Grindin’ (ft. Marty of Social Club)
11. Wish You Wouldn’t
12. Statement
13. All I Do
14. Lost In The Moment (ft. Jonathan Thulin)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Ritual To Make Money, See The Crazy Interior Of Ay's N100m House / Davido’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Elle Mcpherson's 50 Year Old Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.