Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

(download Direct.) NF Perception Full Album. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (download Direct.) NF Perception Full Album. (20879 Views)

Nf Therapy Session (full Download#) Direct. / (direct Download) NF Perception Full Album# / [download Direct.] Katy Perry Witness Full Album# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(download Direct.) NF Perception Full Album. by rakeemsander: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
NF Perception full album download, zip link below, direct hq.
Perception is the third studio album by American hip hop artist NF. It was released on October 6, 2017 through Capitol Records alongside NF's newly launched label NF Real Music LLC.

Get Here -
https://sway.office.com/exDekRMzdsKyOvUS

The album was entirely produced by American producers Tommee Profitt and David Garcia, and features a guest performance from American singer Ruelle. The album reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
"Outcast" describes NF's sense of being different from those in his chosen genre: "I don't wanna fit in/… I got my own shoes, I ain't tryna fit in yours…/ Yeah, I guess I don't fit the mold of rap/ 'Cause I'm respectin' women." On "Green Lights,"NF discusses the power of authenticity and staying focused on your purpose: "All I spit is real life/ … I know where I'mgoin', I don't let no one distract me."

Artist: Nf
Title: Perception
Year: 2017
Genre: Hip Hop

Track list:
01 – Intro III
02 – Outcast
03 – 10 Feet Down
04 – Green Lights
05 – Dreams
06 – Let You Down
07 – Destiny
08 – My Life
09 – You’re Special
10 – If You Want Love
11 – Remember This
12 – Know
13 – Lie
14 – 3 A.M.
15 – One Hundred
16 – Outro

"Outro" was released on August 2, 2017 as the first single from a then unnamed upcoming album.[8] Fans speculated that the album's title would be Perception based on information found in the “Green Lights” music video.[9] Three days before the album's release, NF released the single "Let You Down", which would become his first song to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In an interview with Rap.de, NF explained the album was about his perception, though it could be "from anyone in the world".

(1) (Reply)

Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman / Glo N200 For 10gb, N100 For 5gb Free Browsing Cheat / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.